Shamrock
Veteran

Shamrock
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      95d 17h 17m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

there is only 1 place to catch red chins... I have no idea when it was updated there used to be 4 spots now 1 and then the chins move people leave old traps you can hardly use them... please add red chins to more locations at donator zone. makes no sense why the other 3 spots were taken away... then after the server runs for 3 days that 1 red chin place you can not even use case all the chins are gone.. add red chins possibly across the bridge for higher donations add the red chins back to old spots at dz. I have no idea why it was removed and turned it in to what it is now 2 people at max can hunt red chins in all of dz all the other red chins spawn so so slow that it's not a reliable source of xp.. being hunter is not a skill you make any $ only xp.. ;;dz2 has 1 working hunter spot that doesn't take 5 mins for a red chin to hit your trap. so for donators, they have 2 working red chin hunting spots that quickly become broken due to the traps left and the red chins leaving the area. a possible suggestion tho I feel its already one is to add a timer to traps that even if people log off the traps collapse after a set amount of time. lock in areas where red chins are unable to leave possibly adding the gate has an auto close feature at ;;dz like the crafting guild door or the possibility of adding more chins for higher donators across the bridge. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:41 AM #2

Noobair
Elite Ironman

Noobair
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      222d 9h 33m 26s

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree there should be more spots with chins

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:58 AM #3

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards

I believe this has been suggested before, but nonetheless, I do agree. I remember the spot at ;;dz2 was amazing for xp and if that isn't still there when I go for 200m hunter I will be so demotivated lol.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:20 AM #4

Shamrock
Veteran

Shamrock
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      95d 17h 17m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

oh trust me brotha, it is very very demotivating... there is still the 1 spot at ;;dz2 right by the teleport but that can only really host 1 player due to it only having a small area to set traps to there spawn, the ;;dz spot inside the gate used to be amazing when there were 4 spots but with the update it took it down to only 1 spot for 2 people so really for donators there are only 3 spots for 3 people and one for those 3 spots is a shared spot were you don't get at all fast xp.

I believe this has been suggested before, but nonetheless, I do agree. I remember the spot at ;;dz2 was amazing for xp and if that isn't still there when I go for 200m hunter I will be so demotivated lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:31 PM #5

Iron Foxit
Donator

Iron Foxit

• Time spent:
      61d 33m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Not sure why they keep moving but server resets seem to have an effect. Support for adding more Chins to the section across the bridge.

Use the Chinchompa cave for now, it's usually empty when I go there. There's around 10+ Chinchompas in that cave.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support - 15th August 2018

Promoted to Server Moderator - 26th August 2018

Alternate accounts: Immortal Fox (HCIM), Foxit (Normie), NOT FOXIT (Classic), UIM Foxit (UIM)

July Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:46 PM #6

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

There is 3 locations to catch red chins, that have all been said above. This is more of a bug report than a suggestion, feel free to post a thread below. Also as stated this has been suggested before.

https://www.alora.io.../22-bug-report/

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)