Lord Senpai
User

Lord Senpai

• Time spent:
      5d 14h 22m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey Guys!

I'm making this guide to give the first time donaters, an insight on how to speed up the process, and be 100% safe when doing so.

This guide will cover the process for:

• Normal Players (both methods included - buying donations from players, buying donations with your own money.)
  • Ironman.
  • Donation through OSRS gp.

Normal Players:

Donating with your own money...

Step one:

Head over to the official Alora store on the forums. 

http://www.alora.io/store/

At this point be sure to log in to your forums account.

Step two:

Select the option buy tokens.

FxXRxdq.png

then proceed to chose the desired amount of tokens you wish to buy and checkout with the relevant payment method. 

Step Three:

At this point i am assuming you have made a payment for x amount of tokens.

Head back to the Alora store page and look to the right hand side of the page where it should display how many tokens you have, how many tokens you have spent in store, and your total donated.

wheyckc.png

Hopefully now, it will display the relevant information depending on how much you have donated. If this is the case then your good to go! If not then i would recommend waiting a little while, and if it still does not update to the relevant information, then you should create a support thread and a staff member will deal with it accordingly.

Step Four: 

At this point i'm assuming you have your tokens. Here on Alora you spend you donater tokens on the forums store and then claim then in game, so go ahead and add the desired items to your basket and checkout when ready!

RFxBRye.png

And finally once you have checked out, you should now proceed to find the donations manager in edgeville bank to claim your items.

UJIZ6rY.png

Things to note:

You do not buy your donor rank with your tokens, donor ranks depend on your total amount donated.

Charging back donations is a bannable offence.

Refunds will not be given on donations unless granted by @Omicron himself.

Buying donations with Alora gp...

Step one:

Find someone who is selling a donation, to help with this process you can ask a donator+ to yell for you, but bare in mind they are not obliged to do this.

Once you have found someone and agreed how much $ will be exchanged for your Alora gp, you should find a staff member too middleman, please note that without using a middleman you are more vulnerable to being scammed, and even with video proof, it does NOT 100% guarantee you a refund.

Step two:

Arrange a place for yourself, the person selling you the donation, & the staff member to meet. 

the staff member will then guide you through the process but the run of the process is:

• The staff member will double check the trade so that everyone is clear.
  • will then proceed to take payment of the Alora gp
  • The staff member will then confirm to the person donating the $ that the gp has been paid, and to go ahead with the donation.

Step Three:

i'm assuming at this point the person donating the $ for you has confirmed they have donated the gp. You should now check to see if you have received the donation by visiting the Alora store. 

wheyckc.png

If the tokens have been added to your account, then you should now go ahead and give the middleman the all clear, so the middle man is able to pay the player involved in the trade.

Step Four: 

At this point i'm assuming you have your tokens. Here on Alora you spend you donater tokens on the forums store and then claim them in game, so go ahead and add the desired items to your basket and checkout when ready!

RFxBRye.png

And finally once you have checked out, you should now proceed to find the donations manager in edgeville bank to claim your items.

UJIZ6rY.png

Things to note:

You do not buy your donor rank with your tokens, donor ranks depend on your total amount donated.

Charging back donations is a bannable offence.

Refunds will not be given on donations unless granted by @Omicron himself.

Staff are not obliged to middleman, thought the majority of the time we will unless busy.

By not using a middleman and recording it does NOT guarantee you a refund should you be scammed!

Donating as a ironman.

Note before donating as a ironman:

you will not be able to receive items through the donator store as a ironman, though you are able to transfer the tokens to an alternate account and receive the donator rank on your ironman account

Step one:

Head over to the official Alora store on the forums. 

http://www.alora.io/store/

At this point be sure to log in to your forums account.

Step two:

Select the option buy tokens.

FxXRxdq.png

then proceed to chose the desired amount of tokens you wish to buy and checkout with the relevant payment method. 

Step Three:

At this point i am assuming you have made a payment for x amount of tokens.

Head back to the Alora store page and look to the right hand side of the page where it should display how many tokens you have, how many tokens you have spent in store, and your total donated.

wheyckc.png

Hopefully now, it will display the relevant information depending on how much you have donated. If this is the case then your good to go! If not then i would recommend waiting a little while, and if it still does not update to the relevant information, then you should create a support thread and a staff member will deal with it accordingly.

Step Four: 

As an ironman, you will need to create a support thread on the forums, stating the name of the alternate account you wish to have your tokens transferd too. An admin will then deal with this accordingly also granting you your donater rank on your ironman.

To use your tokens on your alternate account, please follow step 4 of of this guide that a normal player would use.

Donating through OSRS gp.

you must contact @Omicron to donate through OSRS gp, do not attempt to OSRS gp through anyone else.

I hope this guide can help you first time donaters out there. I know its a fairly long winded guide, but thanks for reading!

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:47 PM #2

F 8
Ex-Staff

F 8

• Time spent:
      180d 20h 10m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

Nice guide i appreciate this, a lot of people seem to get stuck on the donation process :)

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:02 PM #3

Scotty Dont
Donator

Scotty Dont
Clan: [N/A]

• Time spent:
      11d 13h 2m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

I will be linking users to this guide for sure.

Thank-You!!!

- [Forums] - [My Profile] - [Message Me] - [Alora Guides] - [Misc Guides Index] - [Skill Guides Index]

Profile picture curtoesy of Vor

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:02 PM #4

Calvin
Ex-Staff

Calvin

• Time spent:
      11d 16h 8m 40s

• Total level:
Really great and detailed guide
Good work @Lord Senpai :P

tumblr_oyv16h4KU51vmdfpco1_400.gif

tumblr_pl4h69pNPW1wj1nn0o2_500.gif

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:30 AM #5

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Very in-depth guide. Never thought donating can be so complicated.

Thank you for your time, Lord Senpai

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:35 PM #6

Jupiter
Ex-Staff

Jupiter
Clan: #BBB

• Time spent:
      12d 7h 13m

• Total level:

Very well detailed guide, hopefully it won't leave any doubts when donating. Good job on making this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 203 user(s)