Photo

Elder Maul Changes

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Y/N Vote (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you support this change for the elder maul?

1. Yes (24 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. No (15 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:45 PM #21

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Why are so many mods chiming in?  

I thought you lost the ability to preach and effect server changes when you became a mod; since you aren't here for enjoyment? 

And every one of you that said "Not in OSRS; not in Alora" better only have 1x xp chars or you're fullashite. 

Just saying.  If you have a modded server and an item is useless in every scenario, but is an end game drop... why bother having it in game?  Why not replace it with something else?  If you're not going to boost crush chance, and/or reduce PvM crush defense, and it doesn't effect the PvP since that isn't what we're even voting on here, then why are you all complaining?  

If for no other reason than you have the current meta already built and are too stubborn to change even a little bit or have to do something differently than you've already mastered to which I say: Boo...hoo... hoo.

If the item isn't useful, and you all refuse to change it to have a useful scenario, then freakin take it outta the game.  I don't want fuckin pointless drops end game. 

End rant.

I also find it hilarious the mods used their votes and opinions to sway it from a passable vote.  When it was already like 2/3 yes's.  What a joke xD

Didn't know us mods are not allowed to give our own opinion on suggestions? We are part of the game just like you, but we do work for Alora so you can have a better experience.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:24 PM #22

Tungus
Extreme Donator

Tungus

• Time spent:
      15d 2h 2m 14s

• Total level:
    Awards

I support the overhaul of the maul. 

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:24 PM #23

Nk xazr
Legendary Donator

Nk xazr

• Time spent:
      2d 2h 49m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

Why are so many mods chiming in?  

I thought you lost the ability to preach and effect server changes when you became a mod; since you aren't here for enjoyment? 

And every one of you that said "Not in OSRS; not in Alora" better only have 1x xp chars or you're fullashite. 

Just saying.  If you have a modded server and an item is useless in every scenario, but is an end game drop... why bother having it in game?  Why not replace it with something else?  If you're not going to boost crush chance, and/or reduce PvM crush defense, and it doesn't effect the PvP since that isn't what we're even voting on here, then why are you all complaining?  

If for no other reason than you have the current meta already built and are too stubborn to change even a little bit or have to do something differently than you've already mastered to which I say: Boo...hoo... hoo.

If the item isn't useful, and you all refuse to change it to have a useful scenario, then freakin take it outta the game.  I don't want fuckin pointless drops end game. 

End rant.

I also find it hilarious the mods used their votes and opinions to sway it from a passable vote.  When it was already like 2/3 yes's.  What a joke xD

Mods are entitled the same level of opinion as all players, sure they volunteer their time assist in managing the community, but that doesn't mean that their thoughts are any less valuable than a regular players. That being said, I also don't support this suggestion, not all weapons need to be viable as other's have said. The game to me, would be pretty boring if every weapon was equally powerful in every situation as well.

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:11 AM #24

EIM BigMan
Elite Ironman

EIM BigMan

• Time spent:
      8h 18m 31s

• Total level:

Lmfao @IronCrack. I agree, 20Y/13N and people are RANTING hard how much it'll break the game. Get over yourselves tbh.

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:44 AM #25

Ermia
Super Donator

Ermia

• Time spent:
      2d 56m 47s

• Total level:

this ever getting handled?

vo8psh.png

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:37 PM #26

Reload
Veteran

Reload

• Time spent:
      48d 13h 54m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Would be nice to see them more viable but I'm not sure if i currently support.

Likely posting for post count tbh can't get veteran with out it for some reason...

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:10 PM #27

Code 002
Veteran

Code 002
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      121d 3h 4m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Lmfao @IronCrack. I agree, 20Y/13N and people are RANTING hard how much it'll break the game. Get over yourselves tbh.

Big man, I don't necessarily see anyone "ranting" about anything. I myself see peoples different opinions on the topic at hand.

Though this only a suggestion and not an official poll from omicron. This means that the decision to implement this change is almost solely up to him.

Have a good day.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)