Fe mag3 fe
User

Fe mag3 fe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 19h 29m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

I personally would love to see a wipe on 3rd age items, and make them harder to obtain from clues to finally give 3rd age items their true value. I am a tad bit mixed on the unstackable clues aspect and the clue wipe, as I have grinded a ton of them through slayer and fishing and kept them in the bank for further clue grinding. In my opinion I feel that having stacked clues is just more efficient, so you don't have to go fish or kill something for the clue drop and do them one by one as you get them.

I am obviously a bit biased for the fact I have so many, but mainly for the aspect of being an ironman. Ironmen definitely need clues more than regular players, as another method to get ranger boots but also simply for bulk supplies that come from some of the clue rewards. I definitely think this would further benefit Alora in the long run, and if I have to give up my stacked clues I would. Just wanted to give my opinion and insight on this topic, but all in all I support this and think it's one hell of a suggestion!

-Support

• 40a likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 10/20/2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 11/25/2018.

Posted Image

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:00 AM #22

Shamrock
Veteran

Shamrock
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      95d 17h 17m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

so the players who do have the 3rd age are screwed if this is passed?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:25 AM #23

Not Mhk
Veteran

Not Mhk
Clan: Paragon closer

• Time spent:
      192d 21h 44m 24s

• Previous username:
    Mhk

• Total level:
    Awards

Support! Would also be nice if we make the bloodhound pet rare again  :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:55 AM #24

D E G U
Donator

D E G U

• Total level:

100% agree with this, pulling a 3rd age piece now at first your like wooo yeah then you realise that there is about 100 of that item in the game and most people already have it! Clues are pretty useless right now other than maybe for ranger boots? They need to be harder to obtain!

• 40a likes this

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:22 AM #25

Ironman

• Time spent:
      10d 10h 46m 10s

• Previous username:
    Username v2

• Total level:
    Awards
No support on wiping banks or altering clues. That effects a lot of iron men which doesn’t impact the 3rd age value.

Support on boosting the rarity. 3rd age isn’t really a useful item so I don’t imagine it would be too overly expensive regardless.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:15 AM #26

Austin Post
Banned

Austin Post

• Time spent:
      45d 20h 24m 53s

• Total level:

I remember a few months after joining Alora, I had finally saved up enough gold for full third-age melee, but it came to my realization that it wasn't as rare or expensive as I thought, which lead to disappointment and me going onto selling it literally several days after buying it. It would be great to give third-age the rarity and show-off feel that it deserves. I believe if these changes were to be made, clue scrolls would be actively used more often, and it would be amazing to actually have that "over the moon" feel after obtaining any third-age piece. I do, however, feel there would be some complications if these changes were to be made, but I believe Omicron and the staff team could come to a conclusion to make everyone happy. I have been here for almost a year, and I've yet to do one clue scroll. That will change if these changes were to be made. I support.

• 40a likes this

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:22 PM #27

Chase legend
Legendary Donator

Chase legend

• Time spent:
      31d 20h 28m 47s

• Total level:
    Awards

I have mixed feelings about this, cause for one, when i started, i went out to grind each 3rd age piece from clue scrolls, and stackable clues + stackable caskets were good motivations for me to see what i could possibly get from the mass openings, even did a stream or 2 regarding those. It actually would be a pain to regrind that...and the stackable clues should be kept. Just maybe put a limit that allows you to only do them 1 at a time, cause as a guy who enjoys doing clue scrolls, i personally would mind to see the clues scrolls i had been collecting to be wiped. Though they should up the rarities of 3a and possibly other items. So im neutral 

Also if this actually passes, then rip my clue opening streams :(

And while on the topic of clue rewards rework, how bout we put the Bloodhound pet as a reward for opening clues, cause in OSRS, the only way to get a bloodhound pet is through opening clue caskets, it kinda has no value sitting in vote shop

50c684a9628e9d5991ff29922e455cf0.png

d72d752c702b006e6ce1e8f74cd5fef7--dark-c

#1 killcount of Thermonuclear smoke devil

-no pet-

(Also what happens when you cant find cool ass pictures)

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:58 PM #28

Eternal Pain
Donator

Eternal Pain

• Total level:

no support

i saved all my clues from 200m fishing, yet to do em been saving em for a weekend i have off to get to use the new clue bonus to get my rangers.

im over 600 c keys with no rangers or robins, I mainly play my iron, eim, and hc, while i use this to farm gps for vote books. When you remove stackable clues, it kills almost all chances i have for rangers on all my accounts and removes a big chunk of what ive worked on from my account.

i play 2-3 accounts when i play, i also encourage 3-4 friends from other games and irl to play regularly, who play multiple accounts. With this update, i quit the game, along with the main motivation for 3-4 other people who play. This update alone will cause roughly 10 accounts whor regularly log in to stop playing period, and thats just cuz I quit, i cant imagine how many others will quit, alot who probably dont even check the forums and are gonna be blind sided by this.

i see why you want this, but as a mainly iron player, when ive spent days and days gatherings clues for rangers and others who have FINALLY gotten a full set of 3a, or all 3 sets, just to have them removed cuz a bunch of normies want a higher valued thing to flaunt wealth off in is insulting and is going to piss alot of people off.

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:28 AM #29

Isaac
Legendary Donator

Isaac
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      19d 15h 24m 55s

• Total level:
    Awards

I personally love the look of 3rd age, but part of that is the rarity that it has always held. With it being so common it loses that attractiveness to me. 

I'd love to see it removed and re-worked to be much more rare and special again.

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...-graphics-shop/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Posted Image</a></p>

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:02 PM #30

Jim SZN
Extreme Donator

Jim SZN
Clan: C O A

• Time spent:
      2d 12h 14m 1s

• Total level:

I think 3a should be wiped and given a fresh start, as well as making all 3a items from clues stupid rare. I don't agree with the removal of stacked clues. It wouldn't be fair because I know I as well as many others save up their clues before doing them. Especially the people saving up 150 so they know they can get the clue sack as soon as they have enough.

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:42 AM #31

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)