9 replies to this topic

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:36 PM #1

Ligma
Donator

Ligma

• Time spent:
      3d 22h 13m 37s

• Total level:

Before looking at anything else can the server be properly coded please.

there is stil 1000 things that you aren't able to do that you should be able to. and it feels like im playing a beta version of the game.

there's still houndreds of items that you properly cant use and many monsters that you still cannot attack, many animations that are wrong and many more and they have been sitting there for months. this is nothing new.

it kills the immersion of the game.

even skills don't function as intended. like farming for example you can raise many crops but you cant harvest them as the plot resets and you get no XP for the 20+ minutes wasted for nothing.

not to mention the seeds you arent able to plant or grow.

it Feels like skills have only been done towards the normies as you only need a few things to get 99 but when it comes to playstyles like iron man for example you cant keep doing marentils to 99 so to speak. 70% of farming isnt implemented yet. but the items are. not to mention super compost and plant cure.

and this is just a little part to it.

i ask to please fix the game before doing any other updates. as i myself aswell as many others rather immersion over anything else.
if a player wants to do something, they should be entitled and given the freedom to do it not be made selective and be given a few options to follow.

Thanks for you time. If a list of things is needed, i can provide one below or through PM just ask :)

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:39 PM #2

Duckstep
Classic

Duckstep

• Time spent:
      3d 15h 27m 36s

• Total level:

Only just joined the server, but if the farming is how you say it is I'd give a huge support on fixing the skill! It is so important as an ironman (I'm one)!

Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:41 PM #3

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards

"Please fix the game before doing any other updates." Everything you mentioned is not something that can happen instantly overnight, especially to be implemented into one update. If you read the update threads that Omicron posts after an update, you can see how much time and effort it takes to implement even one simple thing. Not saying some things shouldn't be fixed, but to fix all of these things before doing something like Group Ironman would be silly and not a good use of time. 

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:01 PM #4

Iron Pants
Extreme Donator

Iron Pants

• Time spent:
      2d 11h 18m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

When I had my regular ironman I had no issues with obtaining max level. I actually think it's too easy that's why I'm doing EIM. I understand that there's some things that are wrong, but most of the time it doesn't bother us because they're useless NPC's.

Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:57 PM #5

Ligma
Donator

Ligma

• Time spent:
      3d 22h 13m 37s

• Total level:

@ Zach McCoy

ofcourse i come in strong, and its not my intention. i apologize for that, im merely just trying to state that it would be good for some of these little things to be fixed as they go a long way
im not blaming anyone or anything that these things dont function properly. and i am aware that omicron does a really good job at updates.

what im implying is these things arent new, and the server just reached 2 years old, i myself have been playing for almost 5 months now, i enjoy my time on allora. but its time to start looking at these little things before anything big as they are a issue themselves.

sure it takes a little time to do but not as much as you think with the help of the community, im sure im not the only one that has noticed things that need to be fixed. a thread can be opened asking the community to note down major things they have noticed that need a fix and from there it will be an easier and better experience :)

thank you for you time.

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:07 PM #6

Iron Peep
Ironman

Iron Peep
Clan: C O A

• Time spent:
      37d 15h 19m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Farming is the ONLY skill that I've encountered any serious problems with and from what I remember it was only with low level allotment seeds (potatoes I think) all the important stuff works fine like trees and herbs minus a visual glitch once in a blue moon.

Honestly feels like you're over reacting a bit, you must be new to the rsps scene if you think this server is that incomplete. What are the important npcs that you can't attack? I see a lot of general complaints without posting the actual proper bug report. Missing animations too? Come on now, does a missing animation actually affect your gameplay?

You do realize this server only has 1 dev and the amount of content is insane, this stuff isn't as easy as you make it sound.

• MT likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image LTG Peep Posted Image Posted Image Stay Slaying Posted Image

Posted Image RubyDaCherry Posted Image Posted Image Stay Elite Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:23 PM #7

Ligma
Donator

Ligma

• Time spent:
      3d 22h 13m 37s

• Total level:

@ Iron Peep - i want to get things done. by your statement, there's no progress that will come from you. as it seems like you dont seem to care but im sure others care about immersion. i wasn't comparing any other rsps nor was i stating things should be fixed within 1 day. all im stating is that it would be good for the little things to be fixed too.

with all that XP on your forum banner, you should have encountered plenty of things that don't function properly, i'd be surprised if you tell me you haven't.

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:33 PM #8

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Hello there @ Ligma

There’s a list of suggested topics that have yet to be inplemented into the game, in case if you’re interested. :)

https://www.alora.io...ggested-topics/

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:15 AM #9

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

No server will ever be 100% identical to OSRS for starters. Second this is probably the most identical server to OSRS, with a healthy player base, and a committed single developer. Instead of complaining about the little things, write out everything you want to see and if it's not suggested hopefully it will be added in the future. :) 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:43 AM #10

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)