5 replies to this topic

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:32 PM #1

Fake Afro
Donator

Fake Afro

• Time spent:
      10h 33m 38s

• Total level:

Just a few for now until I can think of more. 

1. Add a way to lock xp for a certain level in a skill.

2. Fix the xp counter and compass. When hovering over xp counter will say your hovering over compass and when you press xp counter, it faces you north.

3. Maybe be able to customize xp counter and change it to a hit predictor. Would show your hit instead of xp.

4. Make an option to keep client on top, like clicking a browser behind the client wouldn't minimize the client

5. Fix the clan options for a General. Can not customize a clan if you don't own it. General ranks should be able to kick,ban, and change other stuff.

6. Add a way to see the difference in price of items with item overlay with drops. Say dragon claws on the ground would be a different color then a granite maul. Maybe also be able to turn off seeing not rare type of items.

7. Put a bank/healer/altar inside the fun pk area.

8. Maybe add presets for funpk? but once you leave you lose all items. Can't bring items into funpk since you would be given them.

9. Put a wizard teleporter in the dzone.

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:11 PM #2

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards
I support all of these except number 1 and that’s only because as of now you can only lock xp in combat skills. Idk if they will add it in the future but I wouldn’t mind seeing that feature. When it comes to number 6, I can’t say confidently that I completely understand what you’re suggesting, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying I may be able to support/not support this idea. Overall though good QOL suggestions.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:04 AM #3

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

number 9 has been shut down so manny times wizard is at home to mak eit more active for new players coming to the game if there was a tp wizard at ::dz then home would be less populated and new players would be less inclined to play

Spoiler

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:09 AM #4

Zabimaru
Ironman

Zabimaru

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 49m 36s

• Total level:

number 9 has been shut down so manny times wizard is at home to mak eit more active for new players coming to the game if there was a tp wizard at ::dz then home would be less populated and new players would be less inclined to play

The problem is there are people that lag at home because they play on potatos. And saying nobody would use the home wizard doesn't make much sense. People will still use it just like they still use it for teleports that have command teleports. You can type ;;train to go to rock crabs, but I know I still use the wizard. They also use it for mage bank which has ;;mb. And anything where you're teleporting there then back to a bank and back again most people will still use the home wizard. Not to mention the trading post is there and so many other things to keep people going back to home.

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:29 PM #5

Fake Afro
Donator

Fake Afro

• Time spent:
      10h 33m 38s

• Total level:

I shouldn't have to have a space open in my inventory to put stuff in looting bag (auto loot). Also with runes too, say if I had runes in my inventory no spaces open, I would have to bank something to take the same runes out if I needed more.

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:58 AM #6

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)