Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey everyone. For those that don't know me, I'm Draisaitl (better known as Drai, hunter and slayer of all things gargoyle). I've been an Administrator for a little over 4 months now, and I've been part of the staff team for almost 9 months. I know that a staff member making a feedback thread is a little different, but here's why I'm doing it. I always make sure everyone on the staff team knows how much I and we (the community) appreciate the work the Staff Team puts in on a daily basis. It's a thankless job that doesn't pay, but we do what we do because we love Alora and we love the community.

This being said, it's the holidays and I wanted to just give my appreciation as well as maybe some constructive criticism to everyone individually and I felt this was easier than talking to everyone on the team individually, as well as show a little bit of public appreciation.

A bit of a disclaimer before I begin, I want to say that the Staff Team is exactly that, a team. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, but the reason we work well together is we put that together in order to accomplish a common goal. I'm most certainly not a perfect staff member either. But I still feel it's worth giving my perspective on any negatives as well as all of the positives.

Okay, paragraph over! Let's get into it.

Omicron

It's pretty much the same thing with you in pretty much every serious feedback that's been made but I'll keep the broken record looping. The work you put into Alora is unmatched and I don't think we could ever thank you enough for what you do for us. You give us consistent, high quality updates while still maintaining solid communication with both the Staff Team and the Community. 

Lowkey

God bless, can someone get me a CM with hair?

Jokes aside, there's definitely not another you. Not everyone may agree with the way you do things but there's no perfect way. You do your best to make everyone happy while keeping the good of Alora in mind with every decision you make. You also give the title "Community Manager" a true meaning by constantly interacting with the community. Your streams are alright too I guess, but consider putting some of Paine's donation money towards a wig or something.

king purple

Grab some tissues Jalapeno man, time for some feels.

I didn't know much about you when I first joined the Staff Team aside from other members telling me that if I had any questions, I could go to you. The day I was promoted to Server Mod, that changed completely. You taught me everything I know in regards to Staff Duties and have literally molded me into the Staff Member that I am today. And on an unrelated note, became one of my best friends that I hope sticks even after we've left Alora. You've completely built a reputation as a legend in your Event Manager role. But even when you were a Global Mod, you were always the community driven one, using your skills to build up the rest of the team instead of taking any credit for yourself. One of the best Staff Members Alora has seen.

Hellish

Grab some tissues from king purple

I've literally known you since the day I joined Alora (shoutout to Christina). I can easily say you've always been my best friend on Alora. You also joined the Staff Team not long after I came to Alora. When I first joined the team, you guided me and mentored me. That is until you temp resigned. And when you came back, ironically I outranked you (omegalul). That being said, you allowed me to return the favor when you came back and show you what I had learned. You took that and you made yourself a better staff member every day. You're still getting the hang of the Event Manager role, but as a Moderator and as a current Admin, you've always been a great Staff Member.

Sheep

Pretty sure you've been on the Staff Team since pretty much day one. I know you've been around much longer than I have and you were here when I joined Alora. To me you're someone who kind of lurks, throwing in some memes and at times a bit of savagery. However when it comes to the rules and enforcing them, you know them like the back of your hand. The input you have to offer in serious discussions is always solid. I think if I made this feedback a few months ago I would have a few constructive comments, but as of late you've done exactly what you need to be doing.

Dante

Like Sheep, a Veteran staff member from my point of view. You were a higher-up when I first joined Alora. I think the role you fill is similar to that of king purple, that being you're a bit more community driven in the sense that you much prefer to direct and guide others with the intent to teach them rather than take credit for yourself. Also like Sheep, you pretty much know the rules like the back of your hand. And if I were writing this feedback a few months ago, I may have a few constructive comments, but also as of late I think you're a great Admin and a great asset to the team.

hsoJ

Even though you're not the real Josh, you're still one of the best Staff Members Alora has seen. You and I literally got promoted together through every rank, and that's no coincidence. I feel that you and I have always learned from each other in order to mold each other into better staff members. As of now, I think you put in more work than anyone else combined in terms of behind the scenes work, cleaning up Alora in the category you specialize in (we both know what I'm referring to) as well as having a firm and unbiased view on the rules.

Draisaitl

Noon pet.

Code 002

I didn't know too much about you when you were first promoted. However I watched you develop as you climbed the ranks to Global Mod. On the way, I saw a lot of potential in you. And I wasn't disappointed. I think you're still learning every day, but learning and using these lessons to better yourself as a staff member every day is exactly what we want for every staff member, no matter what rank they hold. 

Scuffed EIM

I met you through king purple and Hellish. The moment I met you I knew that you had the staff trait in you. You've always been one of the most helpful players I've known. You're never afraid to voice your opinion on a matter, even if it isn't a popular one, because it's what you believe is right. You have a great natural sense for what's right and what isn't, which translate to being a natural stud in enforcing the rules. I think you're also still learning every day, but you're absolutely headed in the right direction.

Mack

I think the number 1 thing you offer as a Staff Member is confidence. You're one of the most confident members we have on the team and you show it at all times. Much like Scuffed EIM, you're never afraid to voice your opinion argue your point when you feel something is right or wrong. I also think you're very skilled on the technical side of things, as you've taken lead on our war against a specific group of rule breakers along side Doctor Drew. Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

Immortal Fox

You've been on the team for a while now. Though I'm not sure if it's because of our massive time difference, but I haven't had an insane amount of interaction with you. So it's hard for me to form a rock solid opinion on you as a staff member. What I think right now is that you're a very active member and you always offer your opinion and your input in serious discussions. I would say that from what I've seen, you have the skills necessary to be an amazing Mod, you just need to take the initiative to put them to use more often.

Paine

The amount of growth I've seen from you vs how you were say, a month ago, is unreal. You're showing incredible interest in putting in the extra effort and taking on the workload. I'm very impressed with how far you've come as a staff member. However, I feel that the only thing holding you back is a bit of a confidence boost. Keep doing what you're doing, but don't be afraid of being wrong. At the end of the day we're a team.

Mhk

Every role you've been given since you joined the team, you've taken on beautifully. You show great initiative in doing what's expected of you. I don't have a whole lot to say because you do exactly what you should be doing. Just keep up the great work.

EIM 1gp

LOL NICE LAMP

You've been on the team for quite a while now and you've shown quite a push to earn your way up the staff ladder. You were only just promoted to Forum Mod, so I won't make any comments regarding that role. As a Server Mod though, I feel that you excelled in learning from your mistakes. I know that it's taking time to get to where you want to be, but my advice is don't slow down.

Smiv

Since you joined the team, I think I've figured you out. You're a very kind, down to earth person and you'll do pretty much anything that's asked of you. However, I feel like you get discouraged every time you've been passed over. You have loads of potential but instead of being discouraged, don't stop what you're doing!

iron aritus

Another player who's been on the team for a while now. Before and after you temp resigned, the role you fill on the team hasn't changed. You're a very helpful player and very active in the community, and willing to do anything we need you to do. You're a solid Server Mod. Keep up the good work.

Loo

You're a great guy and a valuable member of the community. You were a Global Mod before you temp resigned and you filled that role well, which means you're no novice and know exactly what you're doing. However, you work insane hours, which I can imagine is exhausting. IRL always comes first and I will never tell anybody otherwise, but my only comment is I wish you had more time to be on Alora.

To gain

You've been on the team for just as long as I have. So needless to say I think I've formed a solid opinion on you. You've definitely had your ups and your downs, but in the end you always emerge a better Staff Member than you were before. We on the team know exactly what your specialty is and know that you do your job extremely well. My comment, however, is that I think at times you forget what we're here for and sometimes make it more of a competition than a team effort. Keep doing your job as well as you have, but try to be more humble.

Doctor Drew

Pretty much a legend right here. You've obviously taken charge with Mack in the war against you know what. Your contributions to the development of this is something I don't think we could thank you enough for. This aside, I haven't worked with you for too long. But I think you're an excellent Staff Member who definitely knows his way around the block. Just keep doing what you do best.

Sassafras

One of our newer members, not much I can say. So far I think you show a lot of promise. You're very friendly and very active. I can see you doing great things on the team. I do think at this point in time you lack a bit of initiative, but that's only natural being new to your Moderator position. I'm confident that some time and experience will fix that no problem.

Moral truth

You've been running the show on the Server Support Team for a while now. And you haven't slowed down at all since you were promoted. I know that the time may indicate otherwise, but you've been doing great and the role you're playing on the team right now is a lot more important than you probably realize. You're a very helpful and active player on both the Forums as well as in-game. Just keep doing what you're doing.

EIM Django

You're brand new to the team. Like, a couple days. You're also relatively new to the Server. So I can't say too much about you. However, it'd be unfair if I didn't recognize how much of a helpful player you've been to the community since you joined Alora. I have extremely high hopes for your future on the team, make us proud.

Once again I'd like to thank each and every member on the Staff Team for the work they put in on a daily basis. The decisions we make may not always be popular and it's definitely not always easy being us. But we do what we do because we love Alora and the Community as a whole.

Anyways, ya'll know the deal. Constructive criticism, positive feedback.  :ph34r:

draisig2.png

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:23 AM #2

Smiv
Veteran

Smiv

• Time spent:
      135d 17h 7m 46s

• Total level:
    Awards

@Draisaitl Thank you for the full team feedback! I'll look into doing what you have said for me! #kazoo

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:25 AM #3

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I love you, @Draisaitl .

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:28 AM #4

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

I appreciate you for your honest feedback, Draisaitl. I'm glad that I'm still around as a Server Support, as it was unfortunate that some of the others were either resigned or demoted, which is understandable. Real life should definitely come first, for sure. I will do my best to work with EIM Django and make sure that the server is well-supported on our end. :)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:48 AM #5

Not Mhk
Veteran

Not Mhk
Clan: Paragon closer

• Time spent:
      192d 21h 44m 24s

• Previous username:
    Mhk

• Total level:
    Awards
Thank you for the honest feedback @Draisaitl! I think the team at the moment is amazing and it’s awesome to see this thread to know what we can improve on. I think the holidays have been quite hard on some members but it’s been awesome to see others step up. I hope the team can keep up the good work and can continue to provide assistance to the members of Alora
  • MT likes this
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:38 AM #6

Collerkar76
Veteran

Collerkar76
Clan: SSS & AST

• Time spent:
      46d 15h 54m 55s

• Total level:
    Awards
Great feedback Draisaitl. Thanks for the good read.

OSRS AEMT P.

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:59 AM #7

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards
Christina jtntnkgksbfjhrkntkrn

Cheers for the feedback pal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:18 AM #8

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards
Thank you for your honest feedback. I’ll keep trying my best to improve more on the background moderation to make a better adjustment for Alora and nothing feels better than working with an excellent team we are having right now. Much love.
  • MT likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:45 AM #9

To gain

Administrator

To gain

• Time spent:
      558d 11h 54m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards
@Draisaitl thanks for the feedback, i 100% agree with the feedback you gave me.
  • KP likes this

Posted Image

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:50 AM #10

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
Thanks for the kind feedback, it’s highly appreciated.
And I would definitely understand your feedback if it was made months ago, luckily I have got a lot of time on my hands now.
<3
  • KP and MT like this

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:11 AM #11

iOlmlet
User

iOlmlet

• Time spent:
      8d 8h 1m 50s

• Total level:
I totally agree with everything you have said about every staff member. The work you guys put in is outstanding.Alora has an amazing staffing team and everyone here shows dedication, commitment and most of all is respected by our community.

Thank you very much guys.
Olmlet
Posted Image

GIM - OCE User
Elite Ironman - Elite Olmlet
Normie - Pet Olmlet

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:19 AM #12

Veteran

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

Solid feedback and some criticism here and there. I am sure the fellow staff members appreciate this feedback. Wish you made one when I was still in the team.

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:50 AM #13

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 25m 4s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards
Accurate feedback, thanks for putting this together Draisaitl

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:59 AM #14

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards
I love you @Draisaitl I’ll be your permanent puck bunny and we should make out some time soon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:11 AM #15

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards
This was a very good read and a lot more detailed than most other staff feedbacks in the past. Thanks for the post.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:38 AM #16

EIM 1gp
User

EIM 1gp
Clan: ?

• Time spent:
      75d 4h 49m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards
@Draisaitl thanks for the feedback, defenitly braught a smile to my face.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:51 AM #17

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

Awesome feedback for the team, even the constructive criticism. Alora is definitely looking good right now with you guys! <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:55 AM #18

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey @Draisaitl, thank you for the kind words. I agree with everything you said because indeed I sometimes have problems with my confidence (We had a discussion about this with hsoJ also.). I'm doing my best to fix it and threads like this give me even more motivation.

Disclaimer: 40a is funding all the hair treatments for Lowkey, I hope we see some results soon!

#Payup40a

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:41 AM #19

Doctor Drew
User

Doctor Drew

• Time spent:
      16d 6h 56m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for the king words (I sent you a disc pm with a paragraph in return) Draisaitl. I always enjoy seeing higher-ups point out that this job is for the community/game and that it is a team effort since it is the same team same fight. Also, I think this is the first staff feedback I wasn't called a shitbag or left blank.

• KP likes this

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:49 AM #20

O T T O
Donator

O T T O

• Time spent:
      47d 20h 33m 7s

• Previous username:
    Otto

• Total level:
    Awards

Very good post and well written. Kudos!

December 13 2016 - Server Support
January 16 2017 - Server Moderator
February 7 2017 - Global Moderator
March 15 2017 - Administrator

Now just a Veteran passing by...

"Heisenberg"
"RIP HC"
"Dead Otto"
"HC Otto V4"
"Rhubarb"
"Another Otto"
"PlankmanOtto" ingame now. Feel free to add me! I will get good at Hardcore...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 20 user(s)