I've seen a lot of suggestions about Group Ironmen and leaving groups, inactive players, etc.
All of the suggestions I've seen have had little to no support with the way they suggest it because they either leave way too much for abuse or make it too overpowered.
I'd like to throw my two cents on the topic.
I feel like there should be a way to leave a group but there would be HEAVY restrictions so that everyone will be okay with it.
1. A max of 1, 2 or 3 people can leave per group over the groups lifespan, I would prefer 1 because that gives you 1 chance to make a right decision because sometimes even the most trustworthy people on the server decide they want to leave *cough* admin *cough*.
2. The person wanting to leave the group would have to go through a lengthy process...
2. A) The person wanting to leave MUST be the one to start the vote to leave the group.
2. The entire group must agree to let the person leave the group. All or nothing. If the entire group doesn't support this vote then nothing happens, even the person leaving must accept the vote.
2. C) The person leaving the group must not have taken anything from the group bank or traded another member in 7 days(optional requirement)
2. D) The person leaving the group must have under 1500 total(This is roughly under 5 days of gameplay, if you have over 5 days of gameplay, I can assume you've been playing semi-regularly since the release of GIM)
3. EIM has an option for a 1 time 40$ group change, I don't see why this couldn't have that also.
If you have any other requirements you think would be appropriate, I'd like to hear them.
Only making this so people will stop making shit suggestions that people find heavy flaws in and just instantly comment no support. Even the best of people can decide they want to be part of a different group(Hence my *cough* Admin *cough* up above, there's a group where an admin just left the group because he found another he wanted to be in more).
That was my 2 cents on the topic. Thank you for reading to this point.