Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey, I hope whoever is reading this is having a good day.

Some people have noticed that I no longer am a yellow-boi and wanted to just vocalize what happened.

Our staff team whether or not you agree with what they do or how they run things is doing incredibly fantastic right now, such a well-knit unit of community-loving people it's actually crazy. Not a lot of people give our team the credit they deserve for the thankless volunteer work that they put literally so many hours into each week whether it is in-game, on the forums, or even just in personal messages with other people, or hosting events etcetera.

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to the current and late staff members we have/had on our team, you guys rock.

Anyways, I've felt like deadweight for a bit and have also been dealing with some personal issues for the last little while. Alora consumes me because I not only love the game but I love the community so much. I have been logging on and it feels like I'm just trying to make sure I have a presence on the server rather than just enjoying the game as I did in my first 6 months to a year as staff. I didn't want to resign but I felt like it was in my best interest, at least for right now. It's crazy what a 'video game' can do to you. I've made so many friends and had so many laughs and good memories that have stemmed from just hopping on an RSPS. Alora's community is unbeatable and I want to thank everyone for playing and enjoying the game.

I could give dozens of individual shoutouts but figured I'd just keep it at two, wanted to thank @Omicron for creating this game that has brought me so many good memories and helped me to meet so many amazing people. Keep doing what you do. Also, I can't thank you @Lowkey enough. When I was Server Support you just got promoted to CM and have been doing an outstanding job ever since. You were probably one of my first friends on the team and I don't see that ever going away. Thanks for giving me the opportunities you did and being such a loving and amazing person.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:15 PM #2

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

NOOOOO ill miss you Buddy stay safe and stay short 

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:18 PM #3

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

You will definitely be missed you were one of the best staff members and it was pleasure to work with you and I am sure the community appreciate how much effort and time you have put into to the server as a player and staff member. I hope that you will be able solve your personal issues and possibly return, but for now adios amigo.

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:19 PM #4

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
Dante we will always love you <3 Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done for the server and the community! Thanks brother, Looking forward to seeing you back on from time to time :)
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:23 PM #5

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
I’m gonna miss you and your vegan jokes, man. Hope to still see you around in-game, and best of luck on your future endeavors.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:30 PM #6

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

You will be missed Dante! We never talked but you were a great admin and was cool seeing you climb through the ranks. Goodluck with those personal issues, as I got some myself. Hopefully once it's all solved you can come back, until then adios.  B)  <3

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:31 PM #7

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I love you @Dante , i'll be here waiting for you.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:38 PM #8

Code 002
Veteran

Code 002
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      121d 3h 4m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm going to miss my Sypher PK dad. You were a great mentor to me and most importantly a great friend. I wish you the best with what life has in store for you. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

Don't worry I can pick up more vegan jokes to keep morak entertained while you're gone.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:47 PM #9

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
Its a disappointment for not getting to meet you. We all have personal problem to deal with. I hope nothing but the best for you in the future. Hopefully, you can sort thngs out in life and return to Alora.

chaossig.gif

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:47 PM #10

Horror
Veteran

Horror
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      67d 16h 19m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

i think we can all agree this is NOT an epic gamer moment  B)  B)  B)  B) im cutting myself as we speak B)  B)  B)

Posted Image

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:52 PM #11

rip joey
Veteran

rip joey
Clan: #papi

• Time spent:
      64d 1h 59m 57s

• Previous username:
    Joey

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank your for your effort, all good things come to an end.

Hope to see still see you around on Alora sometimes.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:54 PM #12

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Alora has taken some very big hits today. But, as your status says all good things eventually come to an end. It was a pleasure having the opportunity to work with you & thank you for everything that you have done for myself, the community, and the staff team.

Hope to see you around from time to time,

Take care Classic Xuf. :)

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 26 February 2019 - 02:08 PM #13

Not Mhk
Veteran

Not Mhk
Clan: Paragon closer

• Time spent:
      192d 21h 44m 24s

• Previous username:
    Mhk

• Total level:
    Awards

Take care brother, you were an amazing Administrator and I hope you still hang around. Thank you for all you've done from Alora. 

tenor.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 February 2019 - 02:22 PM #14

Champ
Veteran

Champ

• Time spent:
      526d 17h 16m 52s

• Previous username:
    Iron Champie

• Total level:
    Awards

It has been a pleasure working with you Dante. I hope you're able to sort out the personal issues, the staff team is always here should you ever need somebody to talk to. Thank you for everything you have done for Alora both as a staff but also as a player. I hope you are able to return to staff team someday, until then we will make sure to keep Moral entertained with the vegan jokes!

champtransparent.gif
Signature made by the wonderful Sunnii

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 02:33 PM #15

Konar
Group Ironman

Konar

• Time spent:
      33d 51m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for your service

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:05 PM #16

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker
Clan: Leader

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

I noticed you wasn't apart of the "Crowned Staff" anymore but I just wanted to say I haven't been playing that long, but you seem like a great guy and I even want to thank you for the message delivered to them today and also clear things up. I also want to wish you the best regardless of where ever you next turn may be, but you'll always be the your friends hearts due to the best memories out weighting the bad. Also I hope to become apart of the Alora family in the future and help out the Alora players you've once help as well.. If you have any tips on how to be an awesome guy like you be don't hesitate to shoot me a message! :D But for real, take it easy man and hope life guides you wherever the stars lead you!

Best Regards,
Blake

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:18 PM #17

40a
Donator

40a
Clan: ICE / Ex-Staff /

• Time spent:
      74d 20h 44m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards
My brotha!

One of the best yellow bois Alora has ever had. Although it’s sad to see you leave the team, I hope you can find that pure enjoyment for the game again, because that’s what’s most important!!!

OnPlUPY.png?1aZ0IAix.png?1

apSE9iG.png?1dQqXtgo.png?1

vDDHk5x.png

RAc5bnT.png?2    

Other accounts:

Eim 40a (I will primarily be on my elite iron-man account)

Softcore 40a

HC 40a

Go to class

Uim 40a

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:37 PM #18

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

You will be missed @Dante. I never got to know you to a personal level but you are a very good person and a very helpful one as well. I wish you best of luck with your personal life and wherever you life takes you, I hope you the best. Much love bro, take it easy. <3

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:38 PM #19

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 56m 13s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Really sad to see you leave the team, but I still expect to see you around here. Thanks for all the great things you've done for Alora.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:57 PM #20

Josh
User

Josh
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      160d 8h 54m 46s

• Total level:
    Awards
We all love you @Dante - You’re a great person and friend that I’m very happy I had the pleasure of meeting and working alongside.

Always here if you need me (Pm for help, set 2fa, vote etc etc)

I’ll keep hellish and king pencil in check, don’t worry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 20 user(s)