Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:39 PM #1

Jstyles
Donator

Jstyles
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 11h 10m 14s

• Total level:

Since we have Ground Item Overlays, I figure it would be a good time to add these suggestions since there is a possible chance to add other client features. The first one that I would like to press is Tile Markers / Indicators --- a RuneLite plugin feature that allows users to mark tiles for specific uses such as highlighting tiles to stand during certain boss fights or situations. This feature could also provide some usefulness outside of the game, such as making guides easier to explain if it deems necessary to pinpoint a specific tile for a situation.

The second one is probably something that I have suggested in the past, but I have no recollection of whether or not it was approved. It would be nice if we had XP Globes. Probably would be more useful to Ironmen and Classics since it's harder for them to achieve skill levels than Normies such as myself. Would appreciate some feedback on this suggestion too~

Thanks  <3

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:51 PM #2

Gunsey Alora
Group Ironman

Gunsey Alora

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 35m 58s

• Total level:

Half support from me...Lowkey and Omi did go over this topic in their Q&A they did a week ago(ish). He is going to be working on implementing different Runelite add-ons, such as the XP globes. With Runelite having the plug in for highlighting tiles, its not out of the realm of possibility to add that in, however... I don't really like the idea of it, seeing as bosses/raids are easier on this game to begin with, I feel it might make it to easy and take away from what "skill and knowledge" is still required to do certain bosses. I understand where are coming from when it comes to guides though. If there was a way to make it so you couldn't use it in raids, then I would support it.  I like the idea of the globes. Much more visually appealing and would better suit the game. The xp drops are very bland.

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:36 PM #3

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support i dont see a issue as long as it does not take to long to code 

Spoiler

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:40 PM #4

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

I only support XP globes, which is something that was brought up during the Q&A livestream with Lowkey and Omicron. Would be nice to see how much experience is left on a skill we are currently training without switching to the skills tab.

As for tile markers/indicators, I do not support that. Boss fights are pretty easy as is, and players can just look through the Monster Guides section of the forums if they need assistance with positioning during those fights.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 23 June 2020 - 05:06 PM #5

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

These features will all be implemented with the Runelite client.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)