3 replies to this topic

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:00 PM #1

Waxxies
Extreme Donator

Waxxies

• Time spent:
      1d 15h 47m 27s

• Total level:

I dont believe this has been suggested based on lookiing through the past suggestions but, What do yall think about getting a teleporting wizard at the donator zone, we already have a very accesible pool and slayer master, It would be honestly really helpful because when you teleport home you have to run to the bank then run all the way to the pool then back to the wizard but when you teleport to dz you can take a drink bank but then you have to teleport home to go and teleport again at the wizard, I feel it would be very nice qol to all of the current donators, and Give a nice bonus incentive to donate!

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:04 PM #2

Endeavor
Veteran

Endeavor
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      79d 5h 27m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

This has definitely been suggested multiple times and declined just as much. While I agree it would be a nice QOL implementation, the TP at home gives the illusion of a populated server and that catches player's attention (among other reasons). I support it but I also understand why it will never happen.

71sZDed.png

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:05 PM #3

Noahtho
Donator

Noahtho
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      22d 20h 58m 24s

• Total level:

No support for adding teleport wizard to dz.. While this seems like a great idea, the actual outcome would reduce traffic from Edgeville, since donors would easily choose to use the teleport wizard in donor zone over having to go home.. While I can understand the appeal in this, it'd just be advantageous to keep Edgeville nice and busy, as this is the place where new players will receive their first impressions of the server when joining.

Promoted to Server Support on May 19, 2019

Demoted from Server Support on July 31, 2019

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:05 PM #4

Jisoo
Veteran

Jisoo
Clan: Memories OSRS

• Time spent:
      77d 14h 19m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

This suggestion has been suggested before and declined.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 59 user(s)