Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello everyone!

I've never really made these but I've seen a few of the staff members make them after 1 year of being on the team so I figured I would join them!

My journey here is a bit different than the others so sit back, grab some popcorn and take your socks off.

It all started nearly 5 years ago when I first met Omicron on his old server named "Impact". I was apart of a small community with 20-30 players online at a time. The number of players online didn't bother me at all, I enjoyed the server a ton and I fit right in with everyone. I originally applied for Server Support a month or 2 after playing and to my surprise I was accepted nearly instantly (first time being on a staff team on a RSPS). So this was all new to me and as I moved up in ranks to Forum Moderator, I finally had the chance to meet my dad. We clicked right away and the rest was history, literally. Shortly after becoming Forum Moderator and being in contact with Omicron for a few months, the server shut down sadly and Omicron went to the store and never came back =/.

Nearly a year had gone by and no word from him. So I moved on to Oldschool runescape and kept in contact with some of the other staff members on Impact at the time. A year or so goes by and he finally returned from the store and was very motivated to work on a new project with a few staff members from his old server. We started working on the project around July 18th of 2016 and the launch date for Alora was a few months later on November 4th, 2016.  A lot of time and effort went into that release and the results shocked EVERYONE. We had upwards of 200 players online on day 1! This was a huge change of pace for all of us since we were so used to having 20-30 players at a time online. Omicron trusted me with the Administrator rank for the server release (bad idea :pachaha:  ). Trust me, I made plenty of mistakes when we launched the server initially since I had never held such a high rank on a RSPS. But these mistakes turned me into a bald, old, overweight, decently good CM for Alora.

Jumping ahead to August 2017, I resigned from being an Administrator for a short period of time due to how the current Staff Team was being ran and I didn't agree with everything being done. I enjoyed the break very much but at the same time I hated not being involved with the community as I once was. So 3 months later I was re-promoted to Event Manager since I missed the community and interacting with them. So, I did events for a month or 2 and was later promoted back to Administrator in October after some things changed via the Staff team. Another month has gone by and the day finally came were I was promoted to Community Manager in November  of 2017.

Since that day I have put everything into the Community and the Staff Team. I have watched so MANY players join and leave the Staff Team since day 1. I have made and lost so MANY friends on this server, some of which I had the pleasure of meeting IRL. I am also proud to say that I am the last remaining "OG" staff members on the team along with Omicron.

Without the trust of Omicron since day 1 with the Administrator role, Current/Old Staff Team, and most importantly the community, I would not be in the position I'm in. So a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been here with me on this journey. Here's to another 3 years of being the #1 OSRS Private server!

P.S. - I could of went into a lot more detail with certain memories etc but I figured I would keep it somewhat short and easy to read for people like myself. I am also terrible at shouting out certain people so once again a big thank you to EVERYONE that has been here. ALSO My birthday is tomorrow (the 19th). I'm gonna need 14 Large Meat lovers pizzas and a new wig. <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:13 AM #2

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      246d 8h 7m 40s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

CONGRATULATIONS BALDY @Lowkey, I'm very happy to have met you during my journey here at Alora. The community is very grateful to have you, and @Omicron saw a potential in you and he was right. YOU DA BEST DADKEY EVER, WE WILL GET YOU THAT HAIR SURGERY NO PROBS. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:15 AM #3

Veteran

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards
Glad that you have been sticking around for so long. You are role model what a community manager supposed to be. Happy 3rd year anniversary and early happy birthday as well.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:18 AM #4

Champ
Veteran

Champ

• Time spent:
      526d 17h 16m 52s

• Previous username:
    Iron Champie

• Total level:
    Awards

Even though you're bald and you shout, Alora is blessed to have you as their/our Community Manager. Managing a staff team, a community, livestreaming as much as you do while managing your personal life cannot be easy so thank you for all the time and the effort you put into Alora on a daily basis. Happy 3 year anniversary and happy birthday tomorrow, may the RNG gods bless you with tons of Theatre of Blood drops! Jk I hope you go 100 dry 

champtransparent.gif
Signature made by the wonderful Sunnii

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:18 AM #5

FeAzzahLaw
Ironman

FeAzzahLaw
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      39d 22h 43m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

"yeah showed up, made a reg, hated that life, made an ironman, got bored, quit for 2 months, came back played some more, met some noobs, got better, got bored again, quit again, came back a few months later, tried to make love to lowkey, didn't work, quit again, came back got an imbued heart, dad beat me with the jumper cables, decided to stay longer this time"

FR though, Being awesome to read this, (bad idea) was my favourite part.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:36 AM #6

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 12h 31m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

I like this nice humble story of the making of the bald shouting pizza man we know and love and how eventful life can be. It is still crazy to believe it's going to be the 3rd year of Alora. 

P.S Happy birthday, don't eat to many pizzas :)

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:45 AM #7

Salter
Veteran

Salter

• Time spent:
      41d 13h 55m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards

A wonderful journey it's been these past few years, without you, it would definitely not have been the same.

Thank you for for everything so far, I can't wait to see what the future has in store.

<3

~ Salter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:08 AM #8

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

that deserves a pog..I remember the good o'l days now everything changed :P

Posted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:24 AM #9

Nomad
Ironman

Nomad
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 26m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nomads Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

:Pog: :Pog: Alora without baldy isn't Alora in my opinion. I wish you happy birthday and I hope you will continue sticking as a part of this huge family!

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:20 AM #10

Stay Slaying
Classic

Stay Slaying

• Time spent:
      16d 17h 8m 25s

• Total level:

Alora wouldn't be the same without you.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:10 PM #11

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Congratulations Jay! Thank you dad for everything you have done for the server. We couldn't have asked for a better Community Manager. :withlove:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:19 PM #12

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Alora simply wouldn’t be the same without you brother. I’m glad that I chose the right guy for the job, and that you’ve stuck around all these years through everything. It’s crazy to think that I met my bald, long lost son a whole 5 years ago on my 20-player pride and joy server. I knew from the start that you were someone special, you stood out as being calm, understanding, and overall one of the most laid back and mature guys on the server. I don’t know what happened to that guy!

Jokes aside, I do think that you’ve done an incredible job with anything you’ve been tasked with, and there’s never really been a moment where I doubted you. You’ve got this way of making those menial tasks fun, you get everyone involved and you’re able to turn the worst situation into a good time. You care about the people around you and it shows, if anyone’s going through difficult times, you’re a listening ear and a helping hand. I’ve even had my moments where I felt burnt out, and you’re always there to pitch out a motivational speech when I needed it (or a rude awakening).

Most of all though, you’ve become one of my closest friends, who I’ll always be in touch with no matter what happens here, and I’ll always cherish that. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you IRL and I’m glad that I did, you’re exactly as awesome (and bald) as I thought you’d be.

Here’s to another 3 years  <3

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:32 PM #13

Laardii
Veteran

Laardii

• Time spent:
      46d 9h 2m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Congrats Baldy! Keep up the good work, Alora wouldnt be the same without you! :)

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:02 PM #14

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 25m 13s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

congrats on three years brother Lowkey. If you make it to 5 years ill fly you out for pizza ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:13 PM #15

rip joey
Veteran

rip joey
Clan: #papi

• Time spent:
      64d 1h 59m 57s

• Previous username:
    Joey

• Total level:
    Awards

Good to look back, those early staff members put inalot of work to lay the foundation of the now high quality staff teams. I remember you being just another strict admin, while your now a great ambassador for the server. Suits you alot better tbh.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:23 PM #16

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      162d 21h 14m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards
Congrats lowkey!! Awesome accomplishment. 3 years for anything is note worthy. From my short time here you seem to be amazing and for the people.

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:39 PM #17

Wii
Donator

Wii

• Time spent:
      16d 16h 23m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Congrats! This was really fun to read! Also, HBD =)

LlLgxNI.png

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:48 PM #18

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Congratulations on 3 years @Lowkey . You're the bald shining star of Alora. :JayBald:

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:17 PM #19

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Happy 3 years anniversary on Alora, brother. I’m grateful to have you part of my life and to continue working with you as part of the staff team. I appreciate all you have done and all you are still doing for the server. Keep up the great content, and stay away from my grass, Mr. Meat Lover! :Lmao:

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:29 AM #20

Tutankhamun
User

Tutankhamun

• Time spent:
      21h 57m 3s

• Total level:

Thanks for 3 awesome years, Lowkey! We're lucky to have someone as dedicated as you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 113 user(s)