Groot
Group Ironman

Groot
Clan: Guthix

• Time spent:
      11d 12h 57m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards
Ayo my fellow Alorians! Lately I've gotten back into Destiny 2 (since Activision split from Bungie). I'm curious as to how many here play the game or are interested in playing the game.

I myself am a long time Destiny 1 veteran with around 1200-1300 hours played on the Xbox1. Since the Destiny 2 release I've transferred to the PC to play it. I absolutely have a die hard love for the game itself and the gameplay of it.

Was going to make this thread as a "Convert everyone to a Guardian" or a "Looking For Group" for Nightfall Strikes and eventually Raids. Or even casual adventure grinding or help with story missions etc. Also to discuss what you think is the best build for both PvE and PvP.

I'm a Warlock main (Master race and you can't change my mind). I'm personally looking for help with weekly Nightfall Strikes to start getting back to level cap and Light level cap to prepare for Raids.

I mostly play during late nights of the NA timezone and would love to start getting after these Nightfalls. You can drop your blizzard name in a comment and I can add y'all when I'm online and gaming. Or even add each other to help one another with a difficult challenge.

Hope to see you soon Guardians and future Guardians!!

Posted Image

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:13 PM #2

Rest In Piss
Super Donator

Rest In Piss

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 40m 39s

• Previous username:
    Hell is Here

• Total level:

def dm me your bnet, I only play crucible really I've done all raids though too except for new one.

t0iQmIp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 35 user(s)