Just gonna go over some stuff I've seen suggested before and things I've noticed to compile a brief suggestion.
Nothing that major just some nice QOL updates for pkers.
1. Prayer Swap Ability
I would like to see this come into game a lot actually, as a man of many alts, I find myself hitting rigour on an account without it or hitting eagle eye on my main. I've included some pictures if the description isn't enough for some people to grasp.
What it normally looks like:
Swapping Rigour and Eagle Eye:
Swapping Mystic Might and Augury:
2. Add Dragon Bolts to the PKP shop
The only way to obtain these bolts at the moment is Vorkath, in my opinion they should be added as drops to the supply chest and bloody chest aswell,
these bolts are used to make opal/dragonstone/ruby dragon bolts (e). They're in massive demand but the supply is almost nonexistent. I think the PKP shop as a whole needs
a rework but this would be a nice little addition. Unsure on price that they should be set, I would like 2 or 5 pkp per but not sure on what everyone else wants.
3. Add combo runes to Aubury or PKP shop (and let TSOTD cast zammy spell)
These would be a pretty cool qol update, the only way to grind these at the moment is through GWD npcs, kraken, and other random npcs leaving the demand very high just as the dragon bolts. Adding these to a shops would encourage people to use the normal spell book to PK since the current method just uses too many runes leaving almost no inventory space.
Since we're talking about the normal spell book, in 07 you're able to auto cast Flames of Zamorak with the TSOTD, included a wiki source but it would be a very nice update as well.
List of combo runes:
4. Make Basilisk Jaws, Ornament Kits, etc. transfer on death I'm not sure exactly what kits don't transfer on death (because I don't want to loose mine), but this is obviously annoying. Commonly used items that have this effect are the neitznot face guard which drops on death in 07, fury ornament kit, dboot ornament kit, etc. Here's a screenshot from runelite's loot tracker to show that it's transferable on death, was looking for an actual kill pic but didn't come across one. It's quite frustrating pking an extra 70m and not receiving it upon death.
5. Adding a way to check / set drag
Currently you can ;;drag # or ;;setdrag #, I'm suggesting a way via the game panel to be able to set and check the drag for the account (because it resets on client closure).
6. Fix the regular Serpentine Helm so that it shows your beard It just looks weird and bothers me. Example:
7. Allow the use of PVP armours / weapons at Edgepvp with full effect
I think it would allow more variations of gear instead of just using a normal max set, since ;;hills (level 4 tele on most servers) is not that active on Alora, there's no where to really use these weapons besides deep wildy camping 15 brews. I think most edgepvp nhers / brids would like this to be updated especially since it's dropped on death now.
8. Let Pets have a toggle option to Click Through / Right Click to Interact I have some pretty nice pets as a former PVMer men. I would like to show these while I NH or do PVM activities but I become very frustrated when I constantly misclick my pet. Adding an option to the setting panel to make them only right click interact able would be amazing.
9. Disable Completionist Monkey for PVP This is just my personal suggestion. In my opinion no real teams will ever come to Alora because of this very overpowered item. I know a lot of people have mixed opinions on this but it brings more skill into nh / brid to use MA2, avas or infernal capes instead of having an all-in-one item. I understand it takes a while to unlock but the benefits are far too overpowered for pking. Maybe have it's stats set as infernal or MA2 stats but having an all in one item that you can buy back for cheap as hell is ridiculous.
Here's a thread about the completionist cape if you are unfamiliar: https://www.alora.io...e-requeriments/ (It also provides extra chance to bolt proc)
Feel free to comment your thoughts below or shoot me a PM
Edited by Omicron, 13 March 2020 - 10:55 AM.