DB Aspect
Veteran

DB Aspect
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      39d 6h 23m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

It may have taken a while to get to my mouth, but I've found the best pasta on the planet!

Hello my fellow Alorians, I have made it my mission to travel all around the globe to discover the best, food, chefs and restaurants.

I have met many amazing people and had great food during my journey on this planet.

I started my 6-year long journey in North America, Canada to be exact!

It's amazing to think that Omicron has only started cooking 3.5 years ago, yet he has quickly entered the scene as one of the most exciting chefs on the planet.

I ordered his world-famous poutine served with Wyke Farms Cheddar cheese and a gravy made from oak roasted Canadian moose.

The fries were crispy and they weren't too salty, the cheese had a great consistency and added lovely hints of garlic, the oak roasted Canadian moose gravy was the best I have ever had!

It was packed to the brim with flavor and brought the whole dish together.

9/10

Venturing deeper into the Canadian wilderness I came across chef Dante. It was a surprising dinner, to say the least.
Chef Dante is famous for his maple leaf salads, so of course, I had to try it.

Excuse me for my vocabulary but I think the maple leaves were quite frankly horrid. They didn't look fresh and they weren't pleasant to eat due to their consistency.

I can go deeper into all of this but the dish doesn't deserve more attention.

3/10

My last stop in Canada, a small but cozy mushroom located near Nova Scotia. GIM Flex is the proud owner of this rustic little bakery.
Me being a fan of buttery goodness I had to try the rich, delectable and quintessentially Canadian butter tarts.

Nice and thick on the outside and a tasteful buttery caramel inside. I would definitely stop by if you are in the area to try these sweet Canadian pastries.

7/10

My next destination and also the destination with the most chef's on the list is the United States of America! I had a long list of chefs and restaurants I wanted to visit so I'd better get going!

This man is one of the most known chefs on the planet, and I am very excited to finally try one of his dishes!

Of course, I am talking about the one and only Lowkey and his world-renowned New York-style pizza.
You may think this chef has Italian blood, it sure seems that way since his pizzas are exquisite but this man is a purebred American.

The hand-tossed thin-crust pepperoni pizza was amazing, from the crunchy crust to the spicy pepperoni, it was an all-round amazing pizza.

This chef has one special trick up his sleeve though, you will never have a problem with finding a hair in your food!

8/10

I stopped at this small historic graveyard, this little graveyard serves hot dogs to its visitors. On my way in I managed to have a conversation with the owner Smiv.

His little hot dog stand has an amazing story and Smivs journey to where he is now has been a rough one.

Honestly, these hot dogs were nothing special and every dead HCIM could make these. It is a place I would recommend you all to visit since its a story worth hearing.

4/10

Lunch counter, traditional, gourmet, sliders, Kobe. White Castle, Whataburger, Burger King, In-N-Out, McDonald's, Steak N' Shake, Five Guys, The Heart Attack Grill.
It's hard to believe, but it all began with a simple mistake.
Or so say the folks in Pasadena, California, who claim the classic cheeseburger was born there in the late 1920s when a young chef at The Rite Spot accidentally burned a burger and slapped on some cheese to cover his blunder. My favorite rendition might be the way they do cheeseburgers at God and Code 002 's restaurant.

A luscious flame-grilled burger topped with a slice of mellow cheddar cheese. Great burgers if you are looking for a midnight snack or a palatable lunch!

7/10

As American as apple pie, I am of course talking about Mack Donald's. It features American classics like the Big Mack and the Mack Flurries.

Wherever you go, Mack Donalds is there, few places are free of the Golden Arches. The food is what you would expect from a standard fast-food restaurant.

Nothing special but great if you are looking for a quick meal on the go.

6/10

As American as apple pie, well, apple pie! Deep in the American Rockies, we find this modern bakery owned by none other than Banks and Fiji Drip.

Rumored to have one of the best American classics, the oven-baked sweetened tart dough crust filled with glorious butter and sugar sautéd apple cubes.

The atmosphere combined with the ambrosial apple pie makes this one of your must-visits on your trip through the USA!

9/10

I love family-run food trucks and the next one can usually be found on the corner of Fairmount Park, in the home of the Philly cheesesteak.

J boogs, elite yin, TenFour and Vape Tricks own this lovely food truck dedicated to serving the one and only Philly cheesesteak.
Tasteful frizzled beef served with chopped onions and American provolone, all of which are laid into a long locally made and appealing Amoroso bun.
Looking to try the famous Philly cheesesteak? This is your place to go!

8/10

Enough of all the meat and animal products? Give MT's vegan restaurant a try!
Only using raw, organic and gluten-free ingredients this man went out with a mission. To serve the best vegan food in the world.
The eatery provides an upscale dining experience, complete with romantic candlelight.
When I got my dish however the owner came and ate my cranberry cilantro quinoa salad, I was shocked, to say the least.

4/10

After my interesting dining experience, I could use a drink for sure. This is when I stumbled upon the Server Support Pub.

A lively pub located in the historical center of the town passed down through generations of Server Supports.
I tried one of the pub's local ingredient homebrews that the owners F, Stone, NOT TROTZ and A BJ recommended.
It was a lovely Guinness-esque dark Irish dry stout, with a sweet dark fruit character with slight hints of a cocoa and coffee flavor.
A cozy old Pub to spend your night out while enjoying some of their fine draught beers.

8/10

This concludes my trip through the Great White North and the Land of Liberty, my head filled with memories and my stomach filled with food.

My next destination? Europe.

I started my journey up in the cold plains of Finnish Lapland.

During my cross country skiing trip I came across this little Inn. The owner Kaamea was very friendly and immediately lit the fireplace for me.
The smell of Lohikeitto filled the room, I am not a fan of salmon soup but I was very hungry.

The salmon was freshly caught and tasted pretty decent. It is the only place in a 300km radius so I recommend staying here.

6/10

I've had enough of the cold north in Finland and I traveled down south to a vodka distillery near Helsinki.
Adex server my his finest K'ril Tsutsaroth vodka, this is a benchmark in vodka, featuring a smooth, clean, and refreshing taste.
This Finnish vodka is distilled from a blend of Etelä-Suomen lääni and Itä-Suomen lääni wheat.

7/10

Onto the southernmost Scandinavian country, Denmark.

This restaurant used to be owned by 3 people, Iron Champie, Kharyrll and EIM Zarox. With the latter leaving this place can finally live up to its potential.
Serving a pretty decent Aebleflæsk I think this place still has a long way to go but without EIM Zarox I expect a lot of growth. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

5/10

In the heart of Amsterdam, we find this cozy little bakery that makes stroopwafels owned by To gain. Of course, I had to check them out.

The wafer was a little bitter but the sweet caramel inside made up for that. A good place to get your caramel treats.

7/10

Now onto the worst dining experience on my culinary journey around the world.

An explosive restaurant in Sofia. I ordered the smoked c4 ribeye steak, I ordered it medium-rare but I don't think the owner Hellish heard me since I got it well-done.
When finishing the last bite of the dry as leather steak to my surprise it exploded and I had to be rushed to the hospital.

I was wheeled into the surgery room and to my dismay, I saw that the restaurant owner also was the surgeon.

1/10 my nose looks weird now

Now, this is where the best pasta in the world comes from, chef Paine. This half-Italian, half-Kosovar 13-year-old prodigy.

Homemade spaghetti blended with amazing olive oil from Greece. A tomato sauce with hints of basil, garlic, and red pepper with an aftertaste of parsley and oregano. Paired alongside the finest olives. This Pasta Puttanesca is worth traveling around the world for

No matter where you are from this is by far a must-visit. If you have never had this pasta in your life you are missing out.

10/10

We leave Europe by camel to travel to the UAE, camel trader IM Moe has made this journey over a thousand times and tells us about the rich history of the environment.

IM Moe is a very knowledgable guide that knows all the hidden gems and secret paradises.

8/10

Onto the best coffee in the world, brewed by A.

Tasting a good quality, pure arabica is an eerie experience for a coffee lover like me. Deeply sweet and pungent, with hints of dark chocolate and aromatic cedar all in a small cup.

This lovely coffee shop might be expensive but it is well worth it!

9/10

My culinary journey is almost completed but not before I visit this last Australian lunchroom located in Australia Zoo. Miya runs this shop in kangaroo country.
All they serve are vegemite sandwiches topped with some redback spiders. Steve Irwin would be proud (except for the spider part).

For Australians 10/10 sandwiches

For the rest of the world 3/10

Thank you all for accompanying me on my culinary journey across the world. I have developed new tastes and I've met some amazing people.

It was a pleasure,

DB Aspect, food critic for Yelp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:15 AM #2

EIM Nord
Elite Ironman

EIM Nord

• Time spent:
      3d 5h 14m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

You mean to say that To Gain didn't own a soccer bar?

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:22 AM #3

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

LOLOL VEGEMITE SANDWICH WITH REDBACK...... You give everyone nice scrumptious food but nothing beats that sandwich tbh...

Btw thanks for making me hungry now btw

Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:23 AM #4

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

damn u rly had to go off on me like this...

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:25 AM #5

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards
F

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:26 AM #6

Lord Aizen
Ex-Staff

Lord Aizen
Clan: N/A

• Time spent:
      15d 18h 43m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Excellent Yelp review my good friend. Lmao

CAvjvP8.png

U6FVH5y.png

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:31 AM #7

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Made my day, hands down. @DB Aspect I thank you :)

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:50 AM #8

No CBs
Realism

No CBs

• Time spent:
      23d 2h 29m 11s

• Previous username:
    Real Try

• Total level:
    Awards
This is hands down the best thing on forums.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 8th December 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 21st December 2019.

Resigned from Server Moderator on 2nd March 2020.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Support | Bug Report | Player Report | Appeals

Updates | Knowledge Base | Suggestions

Community Awards;

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:00 AM #9

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

I was wheeled into the surgery room and to my dismay, I saw that the restaurant owner also was the surgeon.

Where else do you think I get my patients lmao 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:10 AM #10

Leena
Banned

Leena

• Time spent:
      9d 12h 24m 4s

• Total level:
    Awards

F

0b3bcad7c545a9c4bdc576755b108ade.png

Clan_icon_-_Armadylean.png?1d9cc&2021051   Leena   .   Leenah   .   Elenan   Clan_icon_-_Armadylean.png?1d9cc&2021051

Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:54 AM #11

CronLad
Veteran

CronLad
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      34d 12h 33m 52s

• Total level:
    Awards

This is the real feedback we need on these forums. Keep it up

6O8kkEq.png?1

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:00 AM #12

MT
Veteran

MT

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
I’m going to have a talk with the owner in regards to eating the food that you ordered. I’ll go ahead and make you another cranberry cilantro quinoa salad, plus you can have a slice of vegan chocolate cheesecake on the house.

Appreciate the Yelp review, my friend. We always do our best to make the finest of vegan dishes with the finest ingredients!

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:19 AM #13

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards
Lol what the fuck

draisig2.png

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:51 AM #14

Gp
Veteran

Gp
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      56d 15h 10m 19s

• Previous username:
    UIM Gp

• Total level:
    Awards

I've never read a post that rates staff members 1 by 1 without it coming across as either:

1. kissing up to the staff team
  2. airing personal grievances (read: bitching about) against individual members.

oh and i guess

3. Whatever the hell this post is. 10/10

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:59 AM #15

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      117d 21h 40m 13s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

I've never read a post that rates staff members 1 by 1 without it coming across as either:

1. kissing up to the staff team
  2. airing personal grievances (read: bitching about) against individual members.

oh and i guess

3. Whatever the hell this post is. 10/10

LMAOOOO my thoughts EXACTLYYYY 

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:22 PM #16

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      151d 9h 27m 37s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

How can I like a post multiple times? Poetry

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:16 AM #17

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      246d 8h 7m 40s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

We're going on a trip, on our favorite Carpet ship....Zooming through the sky, Alo-ria-nsss

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 95 user(s)