Posted 05 April 2020 - 10:17 PM #1

Delete VIP
Elite Ironman

Delete VIP
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 19h 30m 43s

• Total level:

It's really really getting frustrating trying to get someone essential stuff done in the wildy without having your progress taken away by pkers teleing to their targets who arnt necessarily high wealth risk but we have all our items for skilling on us, they can at any time tele in and attack us. i know its the wildy and it should be expected, but when im running air obs at the oblisk here on my eim its one of the best methods to train but i cant be doing that when i have someone come kill me and take all my progress, the other day as soon as i logged in on my reg iron, 2 seconds later my target who was already assigned teled to me and killed me for my bank. i know its the wilderness and there should be risk but pls get rid of tele to your target, only the normys chasing skillers use the damn thing it is a massive disadvantage

l7qdnld.png

Posted 05 April 2020 - 10:28 PM #2

Foundational
Donator

Foundational
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      76d 5h 9m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Yes please get rid of this annoying feature. I hate when players use the wilderness to kill other players. It should just be a game of hide and seek where I can take all my skilling items and stand in 1 out of the 3 million wilderness tiles and they have to find me in order to kill me.

Quarantine's really getting to some people with these suggestions I see.

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 05 April 2020 - 10:32 PM #3

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 32 user(s)