Mr Chong
Donator

Mr Chong

• Time spent:
      9d 18h 29m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?:

I would like to see the new Monkey Backpack variants added into Alora.

In OSRS you can transform your Monkey Backpack into several other variants upon completing a number of laps at the Ape Atoll Agility Course.

My suggestion is that you can transform your monkey, for a X amount of cash, into any of the below variants upon completing a total days spend in-game.

Grotesque_Guardian_Changes_and_Monkey_Ba

Monkey Total days playtime Karamjan_monkey_%28item%29.png?e29b9 Karamjan 25 days (?) Zombie_monkey_%28item%29.png?af11c Zombie 50 days (?) Maniacal_monkey_%28item%29.png?09f31 Maniacal 75 days (?) Skeleton_monkey_%28item%29.png?09f31 Skeleton 100 days (?) Kruk_jr.png?e29b9 Kruk jr 125 days (?) Princely_monkey.png?09f31 Princely 150 days (?)

* Note: The new variants are only accessible to players who have actually achieved the Comp Monkey.

I do not want to change anything on the 4.6B experience Golden Monkey.

Is this in OSRS?:

Yes, you can currently obtain the Monkey Backpack after completing the Dragon Slayer II quest.

You can transform your Monkey Backpack into several other variants after completing a number of laps at the Ape Atoll Agility Course.

Has this suggestion be accepted already?:

No, I don't think so.

How would this benefit Alora?:

It would be mostly a new cosmetic feature, but it will also show that Alora has some dedicated players.

Leave your thoughts, comments, feedback or improvements below!  :D 

Cheers,
Mr Chong

Posted 21 July 2020 - 04:43 AM #2

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
Though this has already been suggested previously, I stand by what I’ve said, it would be an awesome addition to the monkey cape, though I believe different challenges should be done in order to gain a different variant.
Posted Image

Posted 21 July 2020 - 05:41 AM #3

Fou
User

Fou
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      30d 1h 6m

• Previous username:
    UIM Fou

• Total level:
    Awards
Already suggested by Sheep @ https://www.alora.io...on-comp-monkey/

Posted Image

Achievement

Spoiler

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:45 AM #4

A BJ
Veteran

A BJ
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      30d 18h 30m 15s

• Previous username:
    Eimscout2444

• Total level:
    Awards
As the others said this has already been suggested but my support will remain.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:52 AM #5

Mr Chong
Donator

Mr Chong

• Time spent:
      9d 18h 29m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

As the others said this has already been suggested but my support will remain.

Though this has already been suggested previously, I stand by what I’ve said, it would be an awesome addition to the monkey cape, though I believe different challenges should be done in order to gain a different variant.

Already suggested by Sheep @ https://www.alora.io...on-comp-monkey/

Ok, thank you guys.

It's nice to see that others see this as a cool addition as well  :lol:

Posted 21 July 2020 - 07:25 AM #6

BuccScratchr
Ex-Staff

BuccScratchr
Clan: Alora CC

• Time spent:
      35d 4h 8m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

Already suggested but I will still give my support.

Promoted to Server Support on 7//17/20

Promoted to Server Moderator on 8/15/20

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 9/25/20

Resigned on 10/26/2020

Accounts

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:02 AM #7

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

Although it has been suggested already, I do like the idea of setting a requirement on a specific metamorphosis. 

Monkey Total days playtime Karamjan_monkey_%28item%29.png?e29b9 Karamjan 25 days (?) Zombie_monkey_%28item%29.png?af11c Zombie 50 days (?) Maniacal_monkey_%28item%29.png?09f31 Maniacal 75 days (?) Skeleton_monkey_%28item%29.png?09f31 Skeleton 100 days (?) Kruk_jr.png?e29b9 Kruk jr 125 days (?) Princely_monkey.png?09f31 Princely 150 days (?)

This is a small cosmetic change, but it does shows their player's time played on the game itself. Definitely Support on this one. 

There is also 1 more concern regarding the recent golden monkey cape update. What about that one? Can u metamorph this one also like the normal ones above, but with a golden trim? 

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:07 AM #8

Mr Chong
Donator

Mr Chong

• Time spent:
      9d 18h 29m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Although it has been suggested already, I do like the idea of setting a requirement on a specific metamorphosis. 

This is a small cosmetic change, but it does shows their player's time played on the game itself. Definitely Support on this one. 

There is also 1 more concern regarding the recent golden monkey cape update. What about that one? Can u metamorph this one also like the normal ones above, but with a golden trim? 

Yeah I think it would be lit if these variants get a golden trimmed version too. Ty for support/feedback.  ;)

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:49 AM #9

Aeroblast
Ironman

Aeroblast

• Time spent:
      47d 11h 9m 16s

• Previous username:
    Iron scuffed

• Total level:
    Awards
This would be dope , Support !

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:20 AM #10

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

I’ve suggested this once it got released on 07, another suggestion was made before this with the idea of changing the golden monkey into these morphs with a golden feature because you don’t really notice the difference between the golden monkey and the normal one currently.

To make it available for normal monkeys with playtime, the ‘not noticing the difference’ would probably occur again. Despite this I really like the playtime idea so maybe I have a suggestion to make everyone happy. :P

So because of that I’d like to suggest the most noticeably monkey to be the highest playtime and the least noticeably monkey the least amount of playtime. (With noticeable I mean the golden variant compared with the normal one).

The order of the monkeys in the picture seem random if you’re looking at the most noticeably different one. 

(Can’t really tell which monkey from which would be the most noticeable, that’s up to Omi.)

You have my support, though only when the order is like that. :)

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 21 July 2020 - 01:46 PM #11

Mr Chong
Donator

Mr Chong

• Time spent:
      9d 18h 29m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

I’ve suggested this once it got released on 07, another suggestion was made before this with the idea of changing the golden monkey into these morphs with a golden feature because you don’t really notice the difference between the golden monkey and the normal one currently.

To make it available for normal monkeys with playtime, the ‘not noticing the difference’ would probably occur again. Despite this I really like the playtime idea so maybe I have a suggestion to make everyone happy. :P

So because of that I’d like to suggest the most noticeably monkey to be the highest playtime and the least noticeably monkey the least amount of playtime. (With noticeable I mean the golden variant compared with the normal one).

The order of the monkeys in the picture seem random if you’re looking at the most noticeably different one. 
(Can’t really tell which monkey from which would be the most noticeable, that’s up to Omi.)

Fully agree to this :)

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:34 PM #12

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

100% support this, not a bad idea at all

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:39 PM #13

Darki
Extreme Donator

Darki

• Time spent:
      5d 15h 41m 36s

• Previous username:
    Khe

• Total level:

100% support this!

Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:59 PM #14

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

Although something similar has been suggested already, I support being able to unlock the variants the longer your playtime is.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 06 August 2020 - 11:07 AM #15

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 13h 17m 47s

• Total level:
    Awards

We will be added the monkey backpacks as options but we won't be implementing the system based on playtime.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 110 user(s)