Ex-Staff

NOT TROTZ
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      40d 3h 29m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello Alorians!

I just thought I'd leave some information for anyone that I helped or left an impact on for Alora.

First i will be going over some things as to why I will be quitting. (EVERYTHING IN THIS IS MY OPINION AND IS NOT SHOWING HATRED TO ANYONE) < gotta put this here due to recent changes

Due to many changes in my eyes the community is getting more and more affected/butt hurt by things people are saying and doing on Alora. Guys we get it some stuff shouldn't be said but in all honestly its the internet. This game shouldnt be taken so seriously its a great hobby and i have no hatred to it at all. Stop whining about stuff and use the ignore system. 

Content- It is going in an awesome direction but its still boring for Myself trying to play different game modes and grind the same things over and over.

Staff- The only thing that kept me active over the last months was being on the staff team. If you ever have the opportunity to join work hard and get in. It was by far my favorite thing on alora besides the community.

Community- This is the key factor in alora, the community up until now was fun to be a part of, like i stated now its just full of people complaining about words, names, drops, etc.. 

Small Summary of my time on Alora:

Alora has been a big part of my downtime life as I have enjoyed it over some time. I truly dont remember when i made my first account but it was a Normie until I got invited to a GIM group as that had just came out and tried to play it. I got bored and quit and didn't come back for quiet some time. I then saw my cousin was playing alora and decided to give it another shot. I maxed out my first acc Im Trotz and tried a iron man Iron Trotz, got bored and de ironed it and staked. Then i started on Not Trotz < the GIM i maxed and had a load of fun joining different teams until it was me the messenger Benji au and Roofy. This was by far one of my favorite teams to be in as they all had different personalities and the group was going great. Unfortunetly we made some bad decisions and lost a gim t bow to a person we thought we could trust. But in the end it was a game and we worked hard to get it back until the group got bored and fell apart. I then went on to attempt a HC (HC Trotz) and died to zulrah after eating an infused chocolate bar and watching lowkeys stream i planked to the money snake. After some time i joined the staff team and learned on the behind the scenes stuff staff does to keep the game running. People I cannot say this enough but The staff team is always watching and they do what they can in their limits to control the actions of others. It doesnt always end up in your favor but they have to be as lenient but fair to everyone. NO ONE gets special treatment, if you break the rules its on you. The staff team doesn't ban/Mute for no reason so stop complaining/crying about the consequences of your actions.

With all that being said I would like to thank some people who made my Alora experience something to remember even after I leave. They are in no specific order and if i missed anyone i apologize. 

GangMember Elite  SuperiorIQ  Lowkey Roofy The Messenger gim deathkid Classic MT RFD Kaamea Mack Hellish J boogs dahfreakx Iron Gengar Morgen Stone Miya F Champ Jisoo InTheBushes Fake Swaggy K revitalize To gain Doofy Keviin Iron Moe Smiv 11 Cunt Crusher Kharyrll Benji au TerraPhreak Mafiabae Paine Code 002 Snakelings Bad Behavior P ZPH Joe Adex Aryan Dream Maleficia Horror  

THE WHOLE DYNASTY CLAN

I enjoyed my time here and if you know me on discord feel free to pm me anytime. 

Here are a couple screenshots ill took quick 

https://gyazo.com/74...34c8a8e4e798ea8
https://gyazo.com/b1...744010dcac5d472
https://gyazo.com/91...bc007999b2dcfa1

Deironing my GIM 9/8/2020:

Thats the end, I will also be donating the rest of my normie gp to the 4th year giveaway. If by some chance i could donate my immortal rank to the giveaway i would. Thank you all for the great times and gl with your future endeavors. <3

P.S. Thanks Omicron for the server! Every memory i had on this game was because the server you created is amazing.

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:28 AM #2

ok thanks
Elite Ironman

ok thanks

• Time spent:
      10h 28m 58s

• Total level:

Such an incredible being flying off. take care and come back some time. <3 

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:30 AM #3

A
Veteran

A

• Time spent:
      51d 3h 32m 31s

• Previous username:
    GIM Deathkid

• Total level:
    Awards

This was tough to read. Very sad day on Alora. Thank you for everything you have done for the community <3.

Damn ninjas cutting onions in my room rn...

Posted Image

Awards

Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:35 AM #4

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Understandable as to why you're leaving, stupid decisions were made (go ahead, call me a tinfoil). Wish you the best in whatever you wanna do buddy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:36 AM #5

Supreme 42
Elite Ironman

Supreme 42

• Time spent:
      4d 1h 53m 26s

• Previous username:
    Shordie

• Total level:
    Awards

Farewell brother! it was nice playing with you and we will be here if you decide to return! 

MQd3bfF.gif

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:36 AM #6

Rock jr
Veteran

Rock jr

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 15m 50s

• Previous username:
    Rock

• Total level:

Man tell me this isn't true! :( Thanks for everything you've done for the community and dyn . Don't be a stranger <3

Man tell me this isn't true! :( Thanks for everything you've done for the community and dyn . Don't be a stranger <3

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:37 AM #7

deathw1sh
Realism

deathw1sh

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 31m 52s

• Previous username:
    K

• Total level:

Honestly bro, you were with me for moments in my life bro that I will remember for a long time bro. You will always have a place as my bro and in my life bro. Bro, I know I'll talk to you like everyday still, but it's still sad to see a fellow brobro finally let go of alora. I wish you all the best on all that is yet to come in your life brobro. Yeah i said bro a lot in the post but IYKYK. 

UR FELLOW BROBRO AND GANG MEMBER KONIC BROBRO

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:07 AM #8

selenaG
Super Donator

selenaG
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      19d 2h 4m 30s

• Previous username:
    Selenagomez

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello Alorians!

I just thought I'd leave some information for anyone that I helped or left an impact on for Alora.

First i will be going over some things as to why I will be quitting. (EVERYTHING IN THIS IS MY OPINION AND IS NOT SHOWING HATRED TO ANYONE) < gotta put this here due to recent changes

Due to many changes in my eyes the community is getting more and more affected/butt hurt by things people are saying and doing on Alora. Guys we get it some stuff shouldn't be said but in all honestly its the internet. This game shouldnt be taken so seriously its a great hobby and i have no hatred to it at all. Stop whining about stuff and use the ignore system. 

Content- It is going in an awesome direction but its still boring for Myself trying to play different game modes and grind the same things over and over.

Staff- The only thing that kept me active over the last months was being on the staff team. If you ever have the opportunity to join work hard and get in. It was by far my favorite thing on alora besides the community.

Community- This is the key factor in alora, the community up until now was fun to be a part of, like i stated now its just full of people complaining about words, names, drops, etc.. 

Small Summary of my time on Alora:

Alora has been a big part of my downtime life as I have enjoyed it over some time. I truly dont remember when i made my first account but it was a Normie until I got invited to a GIM group as that had just came out and tried to play it. I got bored and quit and didn't come back for quiet some time. I then saw my cousin was playing alora and decided to give it another shot. I maxed out my first acc Im Trotz and tried a iron man Iron Trotz, got bored and de ironed it and staked. Then i started on Not Trotz < the GIM i maxed and had a load of fun joining different teams until it was me the messenger Benji au and Roofy. This was by far one of my favorite teams to be in as they all had different personalities and the group was going great. Unfortunetly we made some bad decisions and lost a gim t bow to a person we thought we could trust. But in the end it was a game and we worked hard to get it back until the group got bored and fell apart. I then went on to attempt a HC (HC Trotz) and died to zulrah after eating an infused chocolate bar and watching lowkeys stream i planked to the money snake. After some time i joined the staff team and learned on the behind the scenes stuff staff does to keep the game running. People I cannot say this enough but The staff team is always watching and they do what they can in their limits to control the actions of others. It doesnt always end up in your favor but they have to be as lenient but fair to everyone. NO ONE gets special treatment, if you break the rules its on you. The staff team doesn't ban/Mute for no reason so stop complaining/crying about the consequences of your actions.

With all that being said I would like to thank some people who made my Alora experience something to remember even after I leave. They are in no specific order and if i missed anyone i apologize. 

GangMember Elite  SuperiorIQ  Lowkey Roofy The Messenger gim deathkid Classic MT RFD Kaamea Mack Hellish J boogs dahfreakx Iron Gengar Morgen Stone Miya F Champ Jisoo InTheBushes Fake Swaggy K revitalize To gain Doofy Keviin Iron Moe Smiv 11 Cunt Crusher Kharyrll Benji au TerraPhreak Mafiabae Paine Code 002 Snakelings Bad Behavior P ZPH Joe Adex Aryan Dream Maleficia Horror  

THE WHOLE DYNASTY CLAN

I enjoyed my time here and if you know me on discord feel free to pm me anytime. 

Here are a couple screenshots ill took quick 

https://gyazo.com/74...34c8a8e4e798ea8
https://gyazo.com/b1...744010dcac5d472
https://gyazo.com/91...bc007999b2dcfa1

Deironing my GIM 9/8/2020:

Thats the end, I will also be donating the rest of my normie gp to the 4th year giveaway. If by some chance i could donate my immortal rank to the giveaway i would. Thank you all for the great times and gl with your future endeavors. <3

P.S. Thanks Omicron for the server! Every memory i had on this game was because the server you created is amazing.

I haven't played in a while but it's still sad to see you go. It was really fun playing with you a few months ago before I took the break I currently am on. No shoutout tho  </3

0Mp5cVM.png

Selenagomezsig.gif

475LmfH.png

SG.png

Posted 08 September 2020 - 04:42 AM #9

Immortal Donator

Clan: 11

• Time spent:
      90d 18h 15m 48s

• Previous username:
    GLS

• Total level:
    Awards

Sad to see you leave about a new rule that has come up that allows alora to be less toxic for all players.

Also, (facts) that the people which are negative about this mostly are Dynasty members. And I got proof to back this up.

Cya tho.

Brother, this man isn't leaving because a of a new rules, he's just burnt out from the game and in light of recent drama has kind of made him not really enjoy the game nearly as much. (He also has a very strenuous work schedule that doesn't work well with is free time.)  There's no need to say unnecessary things on here on a goodbye thread, it's just best to keep some things to yourself. 

Trotz my brother from a whole other mother, I respect the shit and love you, man.  You're a great person ingame, IRL (can only speak for the content you've provided us with in the past), you're just a great overall person.  I know we'll keep in touch and this is a really tough goodbye to see mostly because I wasn't expecting it one bit.  Stay safe have fun and do what's best for you. Much love  <3

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2020 - 05:51 AM #10

Patta
Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

The man said it litterally in his post.

Makes it a little confusing

Posted Image

Credits: @ Dumbshit

Posted 08 September 2020 - 06:38 AM #11

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Makes it a little confusing as to why you're still going on about this on a farewell thread that has nothing to do with you, just say bye and move on. You've literally commented 3 times, stop trying to stir shit up.

Trotz...

You've made it easier to eat an entire pizza by myself and not feel guilty. Also becoming an alcoholic was one of the best choices of my life. And it's all thanks to you.

In all seriousness, I hate to see you go but love to watch you leave (lil wayne quote) (means that ass is FAT). We literally talk every day and flame each other on multiple different games, you not playing a certain game won't change that. Thanks for playing and your time on the Staff Team so we had a chance to get closer and be friends :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

I expect you to be the best wingardium leviosa spell using head ass on WOW.

See you tonight at the usual time, don't be late :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2020 - 06:57 AM #12

RFD
Legendary Donator

RFD

• Time spent:
      9d 14h 36m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

can you fucking not..... this is a farewell section and your soyboy ass is still at it.

Trotz bro sad times man, totally unexpected this to happen in the way it has, You are such an awesome dude/ninja/homie and Im sure we will keep in touch on discord etc, MUCH LOVE brudda faaesst.  <3  <3

nuQTbK2.png87iSE6j.png8d5b84ebf2eb77e3c0e7e80a02eed8e1.pngCLqgHwm.pngwfqfwfqfwqqfwfwq.png

pn1d9wB.gif

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:07 AM #13

Dont risk it
Veteran

Dont risk it

• Time spent:
      49d 2h 37s

• Total level:
    Awards
Good luck wherever the road takes you brother

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:29 AM #14

Sayso
Veteran

Sayso
Clan: MOST HATED

• Time spent:
      131d 8h 55m 30s

• Previous username:
    T S

• Total level:
    Awards

PAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAP SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT 

Sad to see u go bro, hope to still see ya on discord  :PeepoFuck:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:34 AM #15

ZPH
Super Donator

ZPH

• Time spent:
      4d 7h 5m 27s

• Previous username:
    Feet Show

• Total level:
    Awards
Goodbye brother, hope to see you still stick around on the discord’s and stay in touch with the boys.

Was a good run! Thanks for making my time here fun pretty much since day one man! You welcomed me with opened arms and I’ll never forget that. The support on my stream and all that fun stuff, you will be missed brothermen love you

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:50 AM #16

oijnmukfvrg
Veteran

oijnmukfvrg
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      364d 3h 34m

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

I will miss seeing your face on here. Let's keep touch via Discord and best of luck with your future endeavors.

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:51 AM #17

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 26m 32s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

Sad to see you go man, I always had a blast with you in game and you will be missed brother.

Hoping to keep in contact through discord every now and then and hope you the best with your future adventures homie <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:06 AM #18

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      247d 10h 43s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

@NOT TROTZ

Farewell request denied.

Love you buddy, think you're an awesome guy. Keep up on snapchat. <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:19 AM #19

Jedzio
Super Donator

Jedzio

• Time spent:
      38d 4h 42m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Didn't get to meet you since I only recently came back. Seems like you were liked by a decent size of the community and for that it is sad to see you go.

I just checked and I agree that the rule is idiotic.

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:53 AM #20

Memento Mori
Group Ironman

Memento Mori
Clan: Materialism as a Means to an End

• Time spent:
      68d 18h 40m 22s

• Previous username:
    Smope Jr

• Total level:
    Awards

Trotz...

You've made it easier to eat an entire pizza by myself and not feel guilty. Also becoming an alcoholic was one of the best choices of my life. And it's all thanks to you.

^ this made me laugh hard :D

Feels bad to see u go man hope u do good in life take care and eat pizza like lowkey, all should be fine than.

much love from this random dude <3

Posted Image

Posted Image
Community awards

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 132 user(s)