J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

I get so many people always randomly pming me asking about a update or how I am doing with my hand so here is a update for everyone that is curious :)

For those who haven't heard and that wanna catch up, here is my previous thread I released when the injury first occurred: https://www.alora.io...-for-the-boys/ 

Hello everyone, I'm sure majority of you know my story but about a year ago I managed to crush my hand in between a forklift tower mast in between a boat hitch of a trailer. Today we've passed monumental day in my recovery for myself finally "graduating" from Physical therapy. Since July 30th of 2019, I've been participating in Physical therapy 3 times a week in hopes to allow more movement and strength in my hand. It's been a long, annoying, painful road but we are finally starting to KINDA see the end stretch. I am considered 40% disabled in my left hand due to doing such severe nerve damage, It is un-repairable unless I undergo another major surgery which I will be participating in here within the next 6 to 8 months. They will re open my wound in my hand and remove all of my dead nerves and replace it with new stem nerves from either my ass or my thighs where i wouldn't notice the nerve loss in hopes to revive the feeling in my hand. This procedure is called Nerve grafting. The success rate that I will regain 25% of my feeling back is about 40% chance. My odds have never been in my favor or never on the lucky side but I am praying this does me a positive vs completely altar how I am feeling now. As for my overall recovery on my hand, the doctors and myself are still today amazed of my recovery. Normally something in my case ends very severe, ending in amputation or tremendous movement and strength loss in similar hand injury's. I just thank god and all of the doctors and therapists who've been apart of my recovery and allowed me to excel in recovery and come out with many positives over such a shitty situation. 

Moral of my story and my message to everyone else, Nobody should ever experience what I went through, feeling yourself slowly dying because of bleeding out is not a good feeling. All of the hard-ache since the injury in recovery, pain, stress, countless hours at the hospital, you just never know when it is your time to let go, let alone something terrible happen to you just over the smallest little things. I have zero time to react in my situation of my injury and I just want to try and spread awareness to people that life is short and you should not take it for granted. I know this sounds very cheesy but when you have close life-death instance like I went through, you get a complete different perspective on life and how things go in throughout my daily life. 

Don't take life or any situation for granted because you never know when something is going to hit the fan, my instance was just a casual day at work and then I wake up in the hospital 45 minutes after I arrived to work. 

We went from one handed boogs typing on a keyboard for 4 months to now back in action with both hands, it's a good feeling brothers.

Thank you for all who've cared about my well being through this entire journey, you all know who you are I truly appreciate all the kind words and is always a good feeling when people ask how i'm doing since the occurrence, truly, thank you. <3

Thanks for listening, stay safe.

J boogs   

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:00 AM #2

Real Dick
Realism

Real Dick

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 24m 13s

• Previous username:
    realfail

• Total level:
    Awards

Glad you're healing nicely my man! 

Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:13 AM #3

GIM Cwars
Group Ironman

GIM Cwars

• Time spent:
      10h 51m 48s

• Total level:
    Awards

Pogchamp dude went back and read /looked at most of it and damn boy would I struggle!

Hell of a journey you've been through and glad you made it out okey <3

Sending all the love from Sweden :BlobRave:

Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:22 AM #4

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

First time hearing what happened, good to know you’re doing good. Take care.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:52 AM #5

Sucks
Banned

Sucks

• Time spent:
      11d 3h 15m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards
Glad to see you doing better booger <3

Posted 08 September 2020 - 11:50 AM #6

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 56m 13s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Great to see you've made a full recovery, I remember shuddering at that original photo when you first gave the news. <3

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 08 September 2020 - 12:17 PM #7

Patta
Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

Glad to hear you're healing brother!

Posted Image

Credits: @ Dumbshit

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:38 PM #8

Real cream
Realism

Real cream

• Time spent:
      17d 22h 58m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Happy to hear you've made a strong recovery! <3 

All Accounts

Spoiler

Achievements

Spoiler

Progress Topics

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:41 PM #9

Nergal
Classic

Nergal
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      11d 15h 41m 34s

• Previous username:
    ClassicMusiq

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm super happy that you are recovering so well brother! Also I strongly agree with the part where you said "you just never know when it is your time to let go". I've seen some pretty bad accidents myself, luckily it wasn't me. Be safe everyone :)

Spoiler

dysnasty-signature-final.gif?width=969&h

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:40 PM #10

Evil joy
Super Donator

Evil joy
Clan: "Gimpossibles"

• Time spent:
      9h

• Total level:
I'm glad you're doing better man, recovery isn't always the easiest or the fastest. However, I'm glad progress is being made and you're doing better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 67 user(s)