Posted 19 September 2020 - 05:05 PM #21

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Right Hogwarts Legacy was so unexpected, and Godfall does look good but may just be another game I watch on stream to save money XD.

Personally I’m unsure about Godfall, I’m probably gonna watch it as well on Twitch :P

Are you gonna pre-order the Xbox when it comes out? Usually if you want it on the first day you have to be early. In the Netherlands you probably have to be in the first ‘batch’, if you’re in the second one it might arrive days/weeks later. Which is painful when you see everyone playing. :P Idk how it’s in the US though. Also depends if you don’t necessarily mind.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 19 September 2020 - 05:08 PM #22

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Personally I’m unsure about Godfall, I’m probably gonna watch it as well on Twitch :P

Are you gonna pre-order the Xbox when it comes out? Usually if you want it on the first day you have to be early. In the Netherlands you probably have to be in the first ‘batch’, if you’re in the second one it might arrive days/weeks later. Which is painful when you see everyone playing. :P Idk how it’s in the US though. Also depends if you don’t necessarily mind.

I don't know if I'm pre-ordering yet or not lmao, it's a hard debate. Going to sleep on it for a bit plus I'll be working soooo I could miss it.

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 19 September 2020 - 05:12 PM #23

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't know if I'm pre-ordering yet or not lmao, it's a hard debate. Going to sleep on it for a bit plus I'll be working soooo I could miss it.

That's fair, better safe than sorry. Are your friends also going for Xbox, or are they going for PlayStation? What are they hyped for? Assuming you already talked about it. :)

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:26 PM #24

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

That's fair, better safe than sorry. Are your friends also going for Xbox, or are they going for PlayStation? What are they hyped for? Assuming you already talked about it. :)

We are just going to stay with Xbox, because we all got the Xbox one so we decided to just stay there instead of making the switch. I hope more of my friends go through with buying it. I'm mainly excited for the year after launch I want to see Fall 2021 games, because with the power of the new consoles the possibilities seem endless with what they can produce.

How about you my friend? :)

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 20 September 2020 - 12:23 AM #25

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

We are just going to stay with Xbox, because we all got the Xbox one so we decided to just stay there instead of making the switch. I hope more of my friends go through with buying it. I'm mainly excited for the year after launch I want to see Fall 2021 games, because with the power of the new consoles the possibilities seem endless with what they can produce.

How about you my friend? :)

Mine are going for PS5, I’m not getting it on release though. :P

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 20 September 2020 - 12:29 AM #26

Sucks
Banned

Sucks

• Time spent:
      11d 3h 15m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards
I own a ps4 pro as of now, which i play really frequently. Will be getting the ps5 but only when it starts dropping in price.

Posted 20 September 2020 - 05:50 AM #27

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

I own a ps4 pro as of now, which i play really frequently. Will be getting the ps5 but only when it starts dropping in price.

Thats fair, going for digital version or disc version?

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 20 September 2020 - 12:55 PM #28

Sucks
Banned

Sucks

• Time spent:
      11d 3h 15m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thats fair, going for digital version or disc version?

Thinking disc really. Dont need anything fancy, wbu

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:03 PM #29

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thinking disc really. Dont need anything fancy, wbu

Probably disc as well, since you can use PS4 games. Also it’s nice to have both options when having the disc versions.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:49 PM #30

Warm
Ironman

Warm

• Time spent:
      1d 9h 38m 48s

• Total level:

Honestly I'm torn between the two new consoles.  It'll probably come down to whatever my close friends get, but yeah I'll end up getting one or the other.

The PS5 has better exclusives imo and I like the cleaner interface of the PS4 over the Xbox.  These are a couple of reasons why I'd prefer the PS5 over the new Xbox.

I don't really mind which one I get as long as I get to play Elden Ring at some point :P

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:19 PM #31

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Honestly I'm torn between the two new consoles.  It'll probably come down to whatever my close friends get, but yeah I'll end up getting one or the other.

The PS5 has better exclusives imo and I like the cleaner interface of the PS4 over the Xbox.  These are a couple of reasons why I'd prefer the PS5 over the new Xbox.

I don't really mind which one I get as long as I get to play Elden Ring at some point :P

That’s fair. Sony played their cards pretty much, Microsoft made some bold moves today. 

Not only did they release a beta version of the Xbox app in the Android store for remote play, they also bought the Bethesda franchise for 7,5 billion dollar which is a huge deal for people who are not sure on which console they’re going for, this probably means games like Wolfstein, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, Quake, Dishonored, Prey, Starfield and many more games will be available in the Game Pass.

Wasn’t sure if the Xbox pre-order was open already, found out today it’s gonna be in the Netherlands @ 9:00AM CEST. Expecting a lot of people to cancel their PS5 pre-order/ changing their minds from PS5 to Xbox. A smart move from Microsoft imho.

@Chance

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:27 PM #32

Warm
Ironman

Warm

• Time spent:
      1d 9h 38m 48s

• Total level:

I didn't know that they made this purchase, thanks for the info.  This is indeed huge news for fans of the RPG genre.

@Sheep

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:33 PM #33

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

That’s fair. Sony played their cards pretty much, Microsoft made some bold moves today. 

Not only did they release a beta version of the Xbox app in the Android store for remote play, they also bought the Bethesda franchise for 7,5 billion dollar which is a huge deal for people who are not sure on which console they’re going for, this probably means games like Wolfstein, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, Quake, Dishonored, Prey, Starfield and many more games will be available in the Game Pass.

]

I didn't know that they made this purchase, thanks for the info.  This is indeed huge news for fans of the RPG genre.

No problem, colleague of mine still is going for PS5 after this announcement due to the fact that you still can play these games with the Game Pass on PC. (Game Pass is for PC and console) So if you also have this game pass and a PC you could go for the PS5 and have those exclusives + the Microsoft exclusives as well. 

This info I’ve gotten from a colleague, I’m pretty sure this is true tho, if so it’d be an good option to look into and enjoy both the benefits.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:11 PM #34

Warm
Ironman

Warm

• Time spent:
      1d 9h 38m 48s

• Total level:

No problem, colleague of mine still is going for PS5 after this announcement due to the fact that you still can play these games with the Game Pass on PC. (Game Pass is for PC and console) So if you also have this game pass and a PC you could go for the PS5 and have those exclusives + the Microsoft exclusives as well. 

This info I’ve gotten from a colleague, I’m pretty sure this is true tho, if so it’d be an good option to look into and enjoy both the benefits.

Yeah that makes sense.  I'm guessing this is similar to what "Playstation Now" offers?  I wonder if Sony will keep up with their online platform by adding newer games to the catalog to compete with this.  Could be interesting...

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:22 PM #35

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Yeah that makes sense.  I'm guessing this is similar to what "Playstation Now" offers?  I wonder if Sony will keep up with their online platform by adding newer games to the catalog to compete with this.  Could be interesting...

Playstation Now is only for console though. Game Pass from Microsoft is console and PC. Somewhat the same though yes. Microsoft has the advantage though with their new purchase, some big game series e.g. Elder Scrolls has a dedicated community. We’ll find out, interesting indeed. :D

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2020 - 12:43 PM #36

Flight Risk
Donator

Flight Risk

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 27m 32s

• Previous username:
    pemis1

• Total level:
    Awards

I am not getting another console ever most likely, I recently built an insanely good gaming pc but with having said that, the new consoles actually seem to be very well made and actually have good hardware, I played on console for 10+ years but ever since I got a really good pc I refuse to go back to console. 

obddGsG.gif
Signature by - @Sunnilail98

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:16 PM #37

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

I am not getting another console ever most likely, I recently built an insanely good gaming pc but with having said that, the new consoles actually seem to be very well made and actually have good hardware, I played on console for 10+ years but ever since I got a really good pc I refuse to go back to console. 

Thinking of doing the same, console all my life. Recently got into pc/ pc building. Might do a build myself in the future.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:21 PM #38

Flight Risk
Donator

Flight Risk

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 27m 32s

• Previous username:
    pemis1

• Total level:
    Awards

@Sheep Having a really good pc is miles better than console, you just have to actually know a bit before getting pc, many different factors involved but 100% worth it especially if you have multiple monitors

obddGsG.gif

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2020 - 02:50 PM #39

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

@Sheep Having a really good pc is miles better than console, you just have to actually know a bit before getting pc, many different factors involved but 100% worth it especially if you have multiple monitors

Yeah, currently researching a lot of stuff, no hurry anyways.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2020 - 03:14 PM #40

Flight Risk
Donator

Flight Risk

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 27m 32s

• Previous username:
    pemis1

• Total level:
    Awards

@Sheep I'm sure theres a place around you that builds pc, maybe contact them to give you a parts list and build it!

obddGsG.gif

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 69 user(s)