- Tears of Guthix
* This minigame works similar to how it does in OSRS, where players will have a set amount of time to collect tears off the wall inside of the bowl they’re carrying.
* The amount of time players will have is calculated depending on how many quest points they currently have.
*Each quest point will increase the amount of time the player has inside and at most players will have 150 seconds (250 game ticks) inside the minigame.
*The goal is to collect as many blue tears as possible, since the more blue tears you have, the more experience you’ll get. The experience received is depended upon a players levels.
*A new task has also been added to the Lumbridge medium diaries meaning that players can also obtain 10% bonus experience if they’ve completed the Lumbridge medium diaries.
- Clue Scroll Cellection Log Rework
* The Clue Scroll Collection Log will now contain all of the items a player could possibly get from the given clue type. Over 160+ new items has been added!
- Construction Interface Changes
* The Construction interface will now respond to keyboard inputs meaning that players will be able to use keys on their keyboard rather than clicking with the mouse. These changes also apply to the new Mahogany homes and will also work inside the Chambers of Xeric.
- Skilling Interface Changes
* The Skilling interface will now be able to remember previously seleted options and players will be able to assign numbered keys or use the spacebar instead of clicking with the mouse. Assigning either of the previous mentioned will only be temporarily and will reset upon closing the client.
- Kourend Library
* Players will be able to participate in the Kourend Library "minigame". Bringing the requested book to either Professor Gracklebone, Sam or Villia inside the Kourend Library will reward players with the option of Magic experience or Runecrafting experience. The location of the books will be randomized every 60-90 minutes. A new plugin will also be added making tracking down the location of the books much easier.
The Development of Windertodt is finally in progress and although it is not fully done yet you can expect see it in the near future. Windertodt will provide players with amazing experience and without a doubt making it the best way to train Firemaking. Not only will it provide great experience but it will also provide amazing rewards especially for early game Ironman players! If you would like to read more about how Windertodt works you can do so by clicking here.
Other than this you can also expect bug fixes, ability to make Wine of Zamorak, added placeholders, fixed connections issues, fixed client crash issues and much more! As per usual let us know your thoughts on the upcomming updates down below!
Champ, Omicron & Chad