Waddup fellow gamers,
In my quest to get more runes from barrows chests, I stumbled upon the Morytania "easy" diary. I asked Yautja how to collect 35 mort myre fungus to complete it. He told me that I need a silver sickle (b.) from the vote shop. The sickle costs 300 vote points and is not obtainable in any other way. I think this is a huge flaw and here is why:
- The Morytania easy diary is supposed to be EASY. Compared to other diary's it is not.
- The vote shop should be a shop where you can buy extra/cosmetic rewards that may or may not be obtainable in any other way. Not rewards that are needed to complete a simple diary achievement and aren't obtainable apart from that store.
- 300 points means voting 14 times to complete this supposed easy achievement. That's technically 7 days of work if you vote every 12 hours.
One of the three problems above needs to be tackled in order to make the Morytania achievement diary balanced. I have a couple suggestions myself, but feel free to add more in the comment section.
- Remove the achievement from the diary and replace it with a new one.
- Make the silver sickle (b.) obtainable by other stores such as: the daily task store or the general store (I am once again referring to the EASY part).
- Make the silver sickle (b.) an NPC drop. It may be dropped by the moss giant boss, moss giants themselves or even the crystal chest or event bosses...
- Lower the vote points required to buy the silver sickle (b.). Although, i don't really think it deserves a spot in the vote store.
- As in OSRS, let the sickle be a reward for completing a quest (a lot of work though).
I hope I made my point clear about the unbalanced easy achievement. If you follow me in this suggestion, you can always help out by commenting more solutions. Thanks for reading and have a good one.
xxx Safke, a noob who has no sickle in his bank.