So first things I've notice when I tried out the gauntlet, some are just general complaints, others make me not want to do the content.
- one of the first things that stood out too me was how slow the rooms took too load, every other experience I've had so far on the server was smooth and uninterrupted
- trying too make your potions in the gauntlet is a nightmare... not sure if just 1 pots meta but if you try making 2 at the same time none of the actions chain together. id have to use the vial on the herb, it would only make 1 pot. even thought the 'make all' was selected. id have to make everyone individually and most of the times trying it wouldn't do anything
- when cooking fish id either have to use the fish on the range to get the cooking menu too show, or spam click on the range to cook them one at a time. imo the range should work like the others in-game.
- boss spawns for tier 3 weapons are completely random for the outer edge. while this doesn't really do much on the surface, using this method vs random spawns in set rooms makes it so you can search the entire outer ring and not find any bosses. on one of my runs I only had 1 boss spawn on the entire outer ring of rooms. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or not but its basically a run ender based on rng. (osrs patched theirs so that of the 7x7 grid of rooms only the 3 inter rooms on each side could have bosses so if this was the top line of rooms [ ] [ ] [x] [x] [x] [ ] [ ] the x's would represent possible boss spawns with 12 in total. ever single gauntlet would have 2 of each boss randomly in those 12 rooms.)
-using the singing bowl makes me not want to do gauntlet, why do the interface close on every single action... I'd have a full inventory for my prep and have to click the singing bowl between every craft too make everything
- not sure if this ones just rng but I wasn't getting any shards doing gathering in the regular gauntlet, granted I only did one too unlock corrupt. could be i was just unlucky and didn't get any from making any of my armor and getting food
- half my runs we're ended because I couldn't get my first weapon frame from the bats/rats/spiders, when as far as killing 4 of those and then 3 of the scorpions/wolfs/unicorns and even then didn't get a frame