3 replies to this topic

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:15 AM #1

HCRedRocket
Donator

HCRedRocket

• Time spent:
      6h 4m 47s

• Total level:

I think the rune pouch should be accessible thought slayer because i think its a bummer you have to go into the wild to get it and a lot of people don't like the wild even more when theres pkers just stalking you when your trying to do it i know it would be unfair for people who already got it but i think i should go into slayer store like in osrs maybe make it like 2k point to get it so it would be more reasonable to get it in wild but give some people and hardcore ironman a chance to get it. If you fell the same way please try to push this thought thanks

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:28 AM #2

GIM JShiesty
Group Ironman

GIM JShiesty

• Time spent:
      8d 2h 18m 26s

• Total level:
    Awards

no support, ive had to grind rune pouch on several accounts, its fine the way it is, with great risk comes great reward, if u want it take the chance with the wild, i dont like the wild anymore then the next man but it is what it is, however, i do believe something needs to be done about all the people who constantly multilog in the wild (even though its against rules) and get no puinishment , even with accurate evidence(ive made several reports) , few people ruin the experience for everyone and it sucks

Posted Image

Posted 12 June 2021 - 04:36 PM #3

J oshh
User

J oshh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      34d 17h 52m 53s

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't see an issue with it being added to the slayer store. As stated in the post, it's in the slayer shop on osrs.

Posted 12 June 2021 - 04:39 PM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 37 user(s)