Posted 21 June 2021 - 08:17 AM #1

HC Qiya
Youtuber

HC Qiya

• Time spent:
      8d 7h 29m 32s

• Total level:

What is your suggestion?:

Decrease the quest point requirement to access Prifddinas from 10 to 9.

Is this in OSRS?:

Sort of, Mage Arena 2 isn't a pre-requisite for the Song of the Elves quest in OSRS, in fact the quest pre-reqs aren't all that steep. As it currently stands, doing all quests aside from MA2 grants you 9QP.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

No, I couldn't find anything related to it.

How would this benefit Alora?:

Alora would be slightly more in line, or "1:1" with OSRS. Furthermore HCIM accounts wouldn't need to build their accounts around doing Mage Arena 2 at a combat level where it's very unlikely for them to be PK'd. I've come to terms with the fact that I personally can't do Lumby Elite Diary and that I'll have to get infinity boots from crystal keys unless I wanna risk my status, but I do feel that Prifddinas shouldn't be locked behind a risk like that. This would for sure mostly benefit HCIM, but it doesn't seem like too crazy of a change. To me the biggest downside is that "You need 9 quest points to access Prifddinas" looks far uglier than 10, lol.

Posted 21 June 2021 - 09:57 AM #2

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 6h 58m 4s

• Total level:
    Awards

That's reasonable. Players on OSRS don't need to do the wilderness mini quest to enter Priff on OSRS so I'll reduce the requirement to 9 rather than 10.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 56 user(s)