Charizard
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      25d 8h 55m 23s

• Previous username:
    F1nally

• Total level:
    Awards

Just some more QoL updates I've thought of recently, feel free to leave comments below on why you agree/disagree.

1. After completion of Falador /Achievement Diary, automatically track Giant Mole when he digs without shield.

2. To make wildy more active, allow all Wilderness Bosses to drop Bloody Keys at a 1/100 rate.

3. On completion of Western Provinces /All Diary, whilst wearing slayer helm at Zulrah you cannot be venomed.

4. Ability to have more than 1 Rune Pouch in Bank.

5. Increase the health of shooting stars, goes away way too fast with just 1 world, or increase the spawn timer.

6. Instead of using a spade at Barrows/ have a clickable dig option on each hill.

7. Take Silver Sickle away from vote store. Add to Iron Man store.

8. Add more items to loyalty shop, Boosters/vote books/ckeys.

I had more things wrote down but as I typed them I didn't like them anymore XD. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

2024 GOALS
Spoiler

Posted 27 July 2021 - 12:46 AM #2

Amica
Veteran

Amica

• Time spent:
      68d 20h 36m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
1. After completion of Falador /Achievement Diary, automatically track Giant Mole when he digs without shield. - no support, it’s the same as it is on osrs.
2. To make wildy more active, allow all Wilderness Bosses to drop Bloody Keys at a 1/100 rate. - no support, wildy bosses have their own loot tables already. I just think these should stay exclusive to revs.
3. On completion of Western Provinces /All Diary, whilst wearing slayer helm at Zulrah you cannot be venomed. - no support, it’s the same as it is on osrs.
4. Ability to have more than 1 Rune Pouch in Bank. - used to be able to stack rune pouches a long time ago and it got changed. Can’t really see the use of having more than one?
5. Increase the health of shooting stars, goes away way too fast with just 1 world, or increase the spawn timer. - support, not done any of these yet but can understand where you’re coming from with it being limited to one world.
6. Instead of using a spade at Barrows/ have a clickable dig option on each hill. - no support, just click the spade?
7. Take Silver Sickle away from vote store. Add to Iron Man store. - think this has been suggested a few times before and has never been accepted.
8. Add more items to loyalty shop, Boosters/vote books/ckeys. - no support, would deter people from actually voting and purchasing bonds to buy boosters with.

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 July 2021 - 01:55 AM #3

jalapeno
Legendary Donator

jalapeno
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      26d 5h 22m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards
I’m with amica on this one, the only suggestion that makes sense is number 5 since it’s a long grind unless you stumble upon an untouched star in the wildy.
1-2.5h cooldown between each star is way too long.
The loyalty shop could see some new rewards, but they shouldn’t add votebooks or boosters since it will have a negative impact on the servers income through less donations and lower rankings on “private server lists” websites.

The rest of your suggestions saves one inventory space, but makes it stray further away from 07.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

B2B

unknown.png

unknown.png

AmTqwRv.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

sisterfuckers.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Posted 27 July 2021 - 02:55 AM #4

Shuika
Ironman

Shuika

• Time spent:
      6d 7h 44m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Completely agree with Amica with all the feedback. Loyalty shop is purely cosmetic and I think it should stay that way. I don't see how adding vote books and boosters to loyalty shop would benefit the server. Besides all of us have a lot of loyalty points generated over the time and implementing such items into this surely will ruin economy.

Regarding shooting star. I've actually just started seeking for it a couple of days ago in order to get hands on celestial ring. And after 2 shooting stars I got over 1k stardust when the ring costs 2k if I'm not mistaken. So, also I don't see how increasing health would have a benefit, it should be grindy which is already NOT if I can get an item after 4 shooting stars.

Posted 27 July 2021 - 05:36 AM #5

Patta
Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

Completely agree with Amica with all the feedback. Loyalty shop is purely cosmetic and I think it should stay that way.

Gold smithing gauntlets. Ice gloves, Seed pod... Are those cosmetics to you? I got so many loyality points where I don't know what to do with. Would love to see more items to able to buy with such as; Silver Sickle, Shayzien armour etc.

Posted Image

Credits: @ Dumbshit

Posted 27 July 2021 - 06:14 AM #6

Shuika
Ironman

Shuika

• Time spent:
      6d 7h 44m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Gold smithing gauntlets. Ice gloves, Seed pod... Are those cosmetics to you? I got so many loyality points where I don't know what to do with. Would love to see more items to able to buy with such as; Silver Sickle, Shayzien armour etc.

Ow right I forgot about those  :lol: My apologies, I do understand that there should be more to it, but adding votes books and boosters shouldn't be an option. Silver Sickle and shayzien armour sounds much more realistic :)

Posted 27 July 2021 - 06:27 AM #7

Commonly
Ironman

Commonly

• Time spent:
      7h 37m 33s

• Previous username:
    JooS

• Total level:
    Awards
I could potentially see 5, 6, and 8 being decent.

commonly.gif

Posted 27 July 2021 - 06:09 PM #8

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 6h 58m 4s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 55 user(s)