Hi there! I'm OneChunk and as the name says I'll be trying to do a One Chunk account here on Alora, using the Region locker plug in and the OSRS chunk picker. ( https://source-chunk...hunk-picker-v2/ )
- Chunks are rolled randomly using the above Chunk Picker.
- We can spend 90 minutes in each chunk.
- We will flip a coin at the end of every chunk, Heads - We keep the chunk. Tails - We lose the chunk.
- We cannot leave the chunk border.
- If we permanently unlock our chunk, we are allowed to freely travel back at any time.
As you can see above, we rolled the Melzars Maze chunk. There are a few Yew trees, Regular Tress and Oak trees. There is one bush patch and an Imp spawn all of these being useful training methods. After scoping out the chunk I brought a rake, knife and axe from Home and then began my journey!
I'm happy with the results on our first chunk, we got a few important levels and a nice batch of headless arrows for any future grinds. The next post I'll try to make the progress short and snappy while still showing everything that is done and hopefully I'll be able to fit a few more rolls on!
Heads or Tails?