Photo

i was told by moe to put the post in ::bugs reguarding there not being snapdragons in kingdom of misc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Posted 25 October 2021 - 04:58 PM #1

Iron Celebi
Ironman

Iron Celebi

• Time spent:
      11h 50m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?: well i have over 1000 of every herb using kingdom of misc and i never get any snap dragons please add snap dragons to the table of kingdom

Is this in OSRS?:i think it is im not sure jus googled all over couldnt find out if it is in osrs or not 

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:i dont know what u mean by accepted already ive talked to my ingame friends and they dont get snap drags either

How would this benefit Alora?:the only way to get bulk snap dragons is venenatis and it took me 220 kils for my first 100 grimy snap dragon drop it would help hardcores get super restores and all other iron / reg / realism accs be able to make super restores for there raid runs or other bosses

please add them to misc it would be a huge help on my iron restores are all i need to continue doing raids but i have to kill the green ghost slayer monster to farm them rn nothing in gamee drops more than 3 and it takes ages

killing venenatis i got a total of 3.5k red spider eggs in drops but only 1 100 snapdragon drop its hendering me from doin cox / tob

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:06 PM #2

Ivy
Ex-Staff

Ivy
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      81d 21h 20m 35s

• Previous username:
    Misfit EIM

• Total level:
    Awards
I personally haven’t had any issues obtaining snapdragons in Alora.

On the OSRS wiki it states “Herb farming brings in inconsistent but potentially semi-large profit. Players will gain various grimy herbs with the exclusion of Guam, Marrentill, Toadflax, Snapdragon and Torstol. The herbs collected do potentially include the very profitable ranarr weed that's used to make prayer potions”

Understanding it’s not implemented in OSRS I don’t believe there would be any negative effect adding this into Alora.

Support.

Posted Image

(っ◔◡◔)っ Community Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:20 PM #3

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 25m 13s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

Personally I do not support adding Snapdragons to Kingdom of Misc.

https://gyazo.com/28...58a6c96fb238d81

^As you can see here on OSRS snapdragons are not on the drop table for herbs and we have a 1:1 Kingdom of Misc to OSRS. Here on alora there is hundreds of ways to get snapdragon herbs such as:

Alchemical Hydra

Sarachnis

;;event boss

Skotizo

Zulrah

Kalphite Queen

Venenatis

Chambers of Xerics

Theatre of Blood

& plenty more

and on top of that you can get snapdragon seed drops from just as many npc's and if you dont want to collect the herbs from NPC's you can collect the seeds and get roughly 50 snapdragons every 15 minutes as here on alora.io our herb seeds take 1/4 the time to grow that they do on OSRS making herb runs 15 minutes instead of 60 minutes. I understand that you are ironman and you want an easy way to collect snapdragons on a ironman to make it that much easier of a game mode but I personally thing the ironman grind should be a challenge as it is a self-sufficient game mode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 October 2021 - 05:28 PM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 15h 14s

• Total level:
    Awards

We generally don't make changes to loot tables that are in OSRS if we can avoid it, since that way players can use the OSRS wiki to look things up (it obviously doesn't work in all cases). In a case like this, adding snapdragons would be unnecessary.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)