Posted 27 January 2022 - 02:12 AM #1

Hard Dance
Legendary Donator

Hard Dance

• Time spent:
      16d 18h 25m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?: The possibility of buying low/medium tier impling jars from a dedicated shop (Hunter shop?)

Is this in OSRS?: Yes and no. There is no shop on OSRS that sells impling jars, but due to large amount of players online there is always a supply of jars being sold in the Grand Exchange.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Not aware of it

How would this benefit Alora?: Currently there is no other way to obtain impling jars other than going to Puro Puro and catching them by yourself. These jars are mostly known becasue of their loot table, one of the items on the table being clue scrolls. Having these impling jars in shop would bring us an easier way of obtaining low/mid tier clue scrolls. For example, right now it is pretty annoying to get alot of medium clue scrolls because the only good way is to kill guards in Falador. My suggestion is that there could be a limited (maybe unlimited amount? up to discussion) of impling jars (from Baby imp. jars up to Magpies) in the shop for a decent price so it doesnt ruin the economy by bringing alot of alchables and other items from the loot table into the game from the implings. This shop would be available only for normal/classic accounts and it would be a good alternative to get clue scrolls or any other items from the implings loot table. Im curious about what other people think about this

TmIWsBF.png

H0TjbAt.png

aQz66Pb.png

wJXjfPb.png

T2LfMYy.png

7KTKmkx.png

Jsy2mTk.png

Posted 27 January 2022 - 02:23 AM #2

Robijnski V2
Elite Ironman

Robijnski V2

• Time spent:
      4d 4h 11m 1s

• Total level:
No support, puro puro exists for a reason.
It is already easy enough to get clue items aswell from lucky implings.

Posted 27 January 2022 - 02:43 AM #3

Hard Dance
Legendary Donator

Hard Dance

• Time spent:
      16d 18h 25m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

No support, puro puro exists for a reason.
It is already easy enough to get clue items aswell from lucky implings.

I understand, Puro is nowdays mostly used by ironmans and i dont know if main accounts should be restricted to get clue scroll items from Lucky imps at Puro only. Lucky implings seems kinda overpowered for this reason aswell. Atleast there should be more spawns of these low tier implings because from my own experience when i wanted to catch Eclectic imps for medium clues, there are barely any in Puro Puro

TmIWsBF.png

H0TjbAt.png

aQz66Pb.png

wJXjfPb.png

T2LfMYy.png

7KTKmkx.png

Jsy2mTk.png

Posted 27 January 2022 - 02:56 AM #4

Veteran

Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

Support, as long as they have prices which are relative to the ones in OSRS GE, and only low-mid tier jars are available.

Posted 27 January 2022 - 03:01 AM #5

Hard Dance
Legendary Donator

Hard Dance

• Time spent:
      16d 18h 25m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support, as long as they have prices which are relative to the ones in OSRS GE, and only low-mid tier jars are available.

Yes, that is the idea behind this, osrs GE price or it could be even higher and only low/mid tier jars

TmIWsBF.png

H0TjbAt.png

aQz66Pb.png

wJXjfPb.png

T2LfMYy.png

7KTKmkx.png

Jsy2mTk.png

Posted 27 January 2022 - 03:02 AM #6

Veteran

Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

Yes, that is the idea behind this, osrs GE price or it could be even higher and only low/mid tier jars

Yeah I meant higher price, relative to the gold value, since gold is worth less in Alora.

Posted 27 January 2022 - 04:03 AM #7

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 18h 17m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

NO SUPPORT for me

We have stackable clue scrolls in Alora what OSRS doesn't have. Therefore imo it would be too much to also be able to "buy cluescrolls" too on top of that. 

Not only Eclectic Implings and Fally guards drop them, there are many different ways to obtain lower level clues so you can switch things up, combine gathering clues with other content/grinds etc.

Posted 27 January 2022 - 04:35 AM #8

Hard Dance
Legendary Donator

Hard Dance

• Time spent:
      16d 18h 25m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

NO SUPPORT for me

We have stackable clue scrolls in Alora what OSRS doesn't have. Therefore imo it would be too much to also be able to "buy cluescrolls" too on top of that. 

Not only Eclectic Implings and Fally guards drop them, there are many different ways to obtain lower level clues so you can switch things up, combine gathering clues with other content/grinds etc.

Fair point, this would just make things a little bit faster 

TmIWsBF.png

H0TjbAt.png

aQz66Pb.png

wJXjfPb.png

T2LfMYy.png

7KTKmkx.png

Jsy2mTk.png

Posted 27 January 2022 - 08:29 AM #9

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't support adding them into a general shop, you can already purchase imps from others players as they are tradable which is OP as is. 

I think a fair alternative could be adding Puro Puro Instances as it tends to get pretty packed there as you mentioned with Ironmen and all other game modes. The instances could work similar to boss rooms, you'd have to pay GP or use a Instance token.

Could even add a little something something that involves donator ranks as well such as faster spawn rates for imps or more spawns of Lucky/Dragon imps in your instance. Just a thought.

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 January 2022 - 09:27 AM #10

Hard Dance
Legendary Donator

Hard Dance

• Time spent:
      16d 18h 25m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't support adding them into a general shop, you can already purchase imps from others players as they are tradable which is OP as is. 

I think a fair alternative could be adding Puro Puro Instances as it tends to get pretty packed there as you mentioned with Ironmen and all other game modes. The instances could work similar to boss rooms, you'd have to pay GP or use a Instance token.

Could even add a little something something that involves donator ranks as well such as faster spawn rates for imps or more spawns of Lucky/Dragon imps in your instance. Just a thought.

I think Puro instances were already brought up but they did not get enough support, would be cool tho

TmIWsBF.png

H0TjbAt.png

aQz66Pb.png

wJXjfPb.png

T2LfMYy.png

7KTKmkx.png

Jsy2mTk.png

Posted 27 January 2022 - 10:55 AM #11

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 17h 34m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 39 user(s)