Elite Ironman

Danlsh
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      13d 8h 26m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?: Unlimited runes/Add more stores

Is this in OSRS?: YES, they have a limit BUT can switch to 150 servers for runes which we cannot.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Not that i am aware off.

How would this benefit Alora?: Actually playing the game instead of sitting in front of the x2 stores ironmen can use to buy blood runes for endgame.

Explanation to why:  As of right now, we have x2 stores where we can buy runes (Blood runes) as ironmen/Hc/Group/Ultimate(and hopefully soon) Group HC

Where as Normal game mode have unlimited runes from one store. Once you reach the endgame and you've obtained the sang/scythe from ToB, you'll be in desperate need of blood runes, and sitting in front of the x2 stores while afking to get 2k blood runes an hour just doesn't cut it. Not for so many game modes. 

It limits the ''fun'' of obtaining the endgame weapon where you won't be able to use as you wish because its a pain to get the blood runes for it.

You can get unlimited blood runes in OSRS, u can't on Alora.

Posted 30 January 2022 - 05:55 PM #2

Charizard

Eternal Donator

Charizard
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      24d 2h 59m 46s

• Previous username:
    F1nally

• Total level:
    Awards

No support, would make it less grindy and give less value to gameplay. 

original.jpg
98fa2128f8b11062c714cccd6f4a127b.png

2024 GOALS

Spoiler

Posted 30 January 2022 - 05:57 PM #3

Danlsh
Elite Ironman

Danlsh

• Time spent:
      13d 8h 26m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

How does it make it less grindy by sitting in front of a store buying 500 blood runes every 10 minutes? It gives more value to gameplay. you stop afking the game and can actually go pvming without having to worry, woops just used 2k blood runes this ToB run

Posted 30 January 2022 - 05:58 PM #4

Steel Nogan
Veteran

Steel Nogan

• Time spent:
      51d 23h 35m 4s

• Total level:
    Awards

Would be nice to have more ways of getting blood runes, skotizo is pretty nice but at the state of alora wildy its annoying and hard to stack up on runes that way (nothing against wildy, since i agree if you're in there you risk dying so deal with it), i'd like to see a nice and balanced update to be closer to how osrs is. Support.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Alora Awards
Spoiler

ICE Awards
Spoiler

Posted 30 January 2022 - 06:58 PM #5

Realmungard
Realism

Realmungard
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      91d 12h 28m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

The game definately needs more stores/faster restock rate for blood runes for ironmen/realism.

For realism i know we gotta pay 2.5x more pkp for bloods then regular ironmen/Gim/EIMs.

With doing 2 skot runs/Day you max get like 2.5-3k pkp/day which is like 5000 bloods a day on realism. Which would be 12.5k blood for other ironmen modes. 

And thats assuming you never get skot crashed/are part of a clan with wildy pressence.

And the argument "but you shouldnt use the best gear all the time as ironmen" Sure, then make bloods cost 400 gp as on osrs. So if you put the effort into afking the store. its dirt cheap atleast. Now you legit paying half a limb to buy runes. I rather grind gp with scythe/sang for bloods than afk. 

As someone stated above; Being active should be encouraged, you want people to "play" the server and grind rather then be present and do nothing.

Also the amount of stores for the amount of ironmen. Is very limiting when atleast 75% of the server is an ironman relying on buying bloods from stores to even use the endgame gear.

And making 2k bloods/h is pretty much the max you'll be able to achieve unless you're eternal and pretty much print bloods.

And as to taking away from the grindy part of the game.

So is the dense essence from eternal, game shouldnt be completely pay2win.

People shouldnt have to be eternal to be able to use their sang/scythes on ironmen/realism modes.

Posted 30 January 2022 - 07:22 PM #6

OzyNaMdies
Uber Donator

OzyNaMdies

• Time spent:
      10d 14h 4m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

Big support.

If you pvm alot and you have scythe+sang it is impossible to sustain it.

How is it making the gameplay less valuable or less grindy? Just because you don't have to do Runecrafting for 100 hours to receive 100k blood runes?
It is easy for you when you're playing a gamemode with 4 other people + you can buy stuff, because that is totally they way it's supposed to be - Join another group, buy their stuff, go back. Fair!

745faae1dbfb0b1c4a78ca4ce34da50b.png

Posted 30 January 2022 - 07:30 PM #7

it
Uber Donator

it

• Time spent:
      17h 55m 17s

• Previous username:
    Iron Twitch

• Total level:

I support this, or atleast add other stores to purchase runes!

Posted 30 January 2022 - 09:07 PM #8

Iron Zelax
Ironman

Iron Zelax

• Time spent:
      6d 34m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support 100%%!!! Why can't we have something available with better access for ironmen? Even OSRS has hopping worlds and unlimited supplies of blood runes. We are growing as a community everyday and the supply and demand is growing for just 800 blood runes in 2 shops. that IS ABSOLUTELY insane. Please omicron consider this. 

Posted 30 January 2022 - 11:59 PM #9

Formula One
Veteran

Formula One

• Time spent:
      49d 6h 54m 38s

• Previous username:
    4AGE

• Total level:
    Awards

SUPPORT.

Believe this will help longevity in the long run from ironman/realism modes and prevent people burning out from near-pointless grinds.

We all play an RSPS to make it to the end-game fun without hours and hours invested in, especially for us casual gamers.

classic_large.pngEliteSR20   hcim.pngToto Wolff   gim.pngCarl Gustav   uim.pngTraction Off   eim.pngPerson 5

Beginning of Main account  -  Link to the challenge

1281b24e8b6447295abd4cdac05ab33d.png

7d67178fd306417ea65c108e9a6660d4.png
b864bba6cdd33bb25fd298f8dbe481d8.png

33e2935f80c933d281ed7b5b752da131.jpg

formula.pngunknown.png

Posted 31 January 2022 - 09:09 AM #10

Sagacious
Veteran

Sagacious

• Time spent:
      53d 3h 31m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Huge support. It does not make sense that it is "more difficult" to get Blood runes here than in OSRS currently on an ironman. It is quite problematic to compare the two in this case because getting money happens in a different phase One would argue obtaining pure cash in Alora is easier thus buying Blood runes would be easier but it is an RSPS after all...

I would like to see other options to get Blood runes than just more stock but it is that way in OSRS so why not here. Personally I would like to see a good, constant source of Blood runes in endgame PvM content (Nex was a decent step in the right direction of this in OSRS but they still wanted players to make them using Blood essence afterwards).

Correction to the suggestion post, there are four stores where you can buy Blood runes currently on an ironman: Arceeus, Yanille, Baga Yaga and Priffdinas stores but even with that they always seem bought out/ is not enough for the player base that needs them. The runes are very expensive so it's not like people can buy unlimited amounts of them on a restricted game mode where cash is harder to obtain.

Posted 31 January 2022 - 09:46 AM #11

oijnmukfvrg
Veteran

oijnmukfvrg

• Time spent:
      364d 3h 34m

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

Yes I want to increase my blood rune stack.

Posted 31 January 2022 - 11:01 AM #12

mochiii
Ironman

mochiii

• Time spent:
      108d 9h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    HC Ashley

• Total level:
    Awards

Neutral, as much as i would love more blood runes as the next person i just want to clarify the store situation for bloods

;;shops for irons

;;gauntlet in prif rune shop 

Yanille shop

and arceuus rune shop

as i do agree getting only 2.5k bloods every shop run can be very limited especially if you are competing with other players doing the same i wouldn't be against maybe faster refill timers on the shops.

Dense ess mining as i know very well is a big pain in the butt but also a viable way to get bloods. As much as i do agree with adding more shops and making bloods easier to obtain at the same time we want to avoid ruining "content" even if its a pain in the butt by adding easier means of obtaining such items.

If you go the pvm route there are actually alot of bosses that drop a fair amount of blood runes that help passively keep up your stack while bossing aka end game content as you mentioned, but obviously not enough to withhold a decent amount which is why the limited amounts are found via shops / mining.

Now if there are other mage/rune shops in OSRS that we currently do not have access to but can be enabled i would be supportive of that!.

IVJjjIm.png

From the look of it we have all shops except "Alis discount wares" that can be found in Al Kharid. On a side note Alora rune shops contain a lot more bloods than osrs.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support - 5/15/2021

Promoted to Server Moderator - 6/13/2021

Demoted from Server Moderator - 10/9/2021

Community Awards

Spoiler

Screenies

Spoiler

Posted 31 January 2022 - 02:27 PM #13

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

The limiting factor here seems to be Blood runes. On Alora, our tridents don't even require runes, they only require scales, so that already negates the need for runes any runes on a mid-high tier PvM weapon. Not only that, but obtaining all of the runes (aside from blood/soul runes) is far faster on Alora than OSRS due to the unlimited instant teleports to altars around the game. It's also worth keeping in mind that with the Nex release coming soon, players will be able to obtain Blood essence from nex, allowing them to craft far more blood runes per hour. Also, like @Mochii mentioned, our stocks are generally far higher for blood runes on OSRS, and our restock rate is also far higher. The suggestion to have infinite runes in shops for ironmen/realism is declined, however we will add more rune shops, and perhaps also increase the restock rate.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 63 user(s)