Photo

[Game Suggestion] Rogue Outfit added to Mr Daily's Shop; removed from Voting Shop.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Posted 17 March 2022 - 05:15 PM #1

Jack the Axe
User

Jack the Axe

• Time spent:
      22h 47m 36s

What is your suggestion?: Rogue Outfit Cost / Obtaining

Is this in OSRS?: Yes!

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Yes!

How would this benefit Alora?: 

I have been apart of the Alora community on and off for the past year and change. Reflecting that I grinded this skill to 99 on two x8 HCIM accounts, I have never seen, let alone ever recalling seeing someone wearing a Rogue Outfit. Having that being said, it seems that the Rogue Outfit cost in the vote shop is more a Cosmetic reward rather than a mid-game unique or reward. I understand as well adding in additional ways of obtaining have been thrown out due to other reasons reflecting content. 

I believe that adding this outfit to Mr. Daily's shop for the equivalent cost for the Shayzien (5) Tier outfit, 200 Daily Points/40 Points per piece, would be similar and more rewarding. Currently the Rogue Outfit is for 999 Vote Points, which is equivalent of the average normal player to be 40.5 votes, I.E. 41 days of voting. 

Posted 18 March 2022 - 12:52 PM #2

gim crohn
Group Ironman

gim crohn
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 38m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards
No support, Rouge's outfit is a major unlock that has huge upsides - either a significant gp/hr increase to elves, or the potential for double blood shards from vyres. I recently did 200m thieving and I saw quite a few people with it including myself. Devaluing the set more would increase gp inflation and the supply of blood shards which are already at an all time high.

Devaluing the vote shop is also a dangerous game because of how important top list standings are to gaining new players. With home wifi, a cell phone w data, and work/school wifi you can vote 6x a day.

It's also been suggested to move it before and has been declined, multiple times iirc.

UMnEjFQ.png

4152348766b38bfc37ae3ffead4bff9e.png

Posted 18 March 2022 - 08:18 PM #3

Jack the Axe
User

Jack the Axe

• Time spent:
      22h 47m 36s

@ gim crohn  

No support, Rouge's outfit is a major unlock that has huge upsides - either a significant gp/hr increase to elves, or the potential for double blood shards from vyres. I recently did 200m thieving and I saw quite a few people with it including myself. Devaluing the set more would increase gp inflation and the supply of blood shards which are already at an all time high.

Devaluing the vote shop is also a dangerous game because of how important top list standings are to gaining new players. With home wifi, a cell phone w data, and work/school wifi you can vote 6x a day.

It's also been suggested to move it before and has been declined, multiple times iirc.

I can see the points that you are attempting to approve, but seem to not follow your understanding.

Having rogue outfit extremely valued for two NPCs that I assume most if not ALL people are thieving at max for doesn't seem to follow the valuing of 41 days of voting. Blood shards, from my understand, are not as important. The economy having a mass amount of these to me seems this should not be important.

As for your conversation of over inflating gp, creating this set to be able @ 200 points of Daily points wouldn't cause any sort of inflation that you are thinking would happen. There are many ways rn where the gph is purely more profitable than rogue outfit thieving.

I appreciate your input but I can't see eye to eye with your points.

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:02 AM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 28 user(s)