3 replies to this topic

Posted 19 April 2022 - 04:11 PM #1

Tileman Mode
Elite Ironman

Tileman Mode

• Time spent:
      2h 49m 41s

• Total level:

This post corresponds to ;;topic 78214 which explains what Tileman Mode is and what I intend on doing with my account. The following is an explanation and trail of what I have accomplished so far.

I started off in seers village, a basic toolset in hand and 2 tiles to my name. I unlocked my first tile by teleporting to Seers, and my second tile by walking one square south to my first tree. I ground out that tree until I was able to move around seers and make it to the oaks, and eventually maples. I spent a lot of time during my first day just grinding out tiles and when I was fully ready I made my way down into Catherby to start my fishing grind. I amassed a sizeable amount of lobsters and tuna and made my way back up to Seers where I made another turn and began spending tiles on my journey south, toward Ardougne where I unlocked thieving. I spent about an hour thieving cakes and silk stalls to be able to steal from the Master Farmer located just a bit north of Ardougne. With seeds in tow I made my way to my first farming patch, growing everything I could for experience. Luckily for me there was a cow pen nearby my first farming area. I spent 100 tiles in order to teleport to the crafting guild to tan the leathers I had gotten so that I may begin crafting. I crafted my first set of ranged armor and ran into another dilemma, with no copper or tin ore deposits within a workable distance I spent another 100 tiles in order to teleport to the donator zones which has been my source of ores since. I've used everything to craft arrows and that has been my main source of combat since I've started the account. I also used the donator zone to get my first slayer task from Steve, unlucky, it was rock crabs. I decided to spend tiles and used a couple hundred of them to walk up from Seers into the Fremennik Provinces to unlock Rock Crabs. I spent another 100 tiles in order to teleport up to the chaos fanatic, making my way to the chaos altar in order to get high enough prayer for protect from magic so that I can do Monkey Madness. I am currently settled down for a bit, gaining experience and training my stats for questing, debating on the next move for my account. 

I am getting used to the forums and will eventually figure out a better way to add images to my posts as I am not 100% certain how to make that aspect work yet :)

Posted 19 April 2022 - 05:46 PM #2

strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      90d 1h 46m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

wish you could vid all those progress, really enjoyed the video you sent. seems so hard to accomplish!

good luck with all those challenge! keep the progress up to date ^^!

Posted 20 April 2022 - 02:47 AM #3

Folivora
Super Donator

Folivora

• Time spent:
      13d 8h 37m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Really impressed by the amound of progress in such a short post. I'm looking forward to more updates and as @ strudelle said I wish I could watch the progress. Could become a really cool series to watch! Goodluck with the grinds!

Folivora-richest-in-game.png

Posted 20 April 2022 - 05:25 PM #4

Donator

Clan: Void Walkers

• Time spent:
      2d 17h 37m 4s

• Previous username:
    GIM Thek F

• Total level:
    Awards

Nice, you should do some vid :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 44 user(s)