Photo

A list of things you know and wish you knew.

GHCIMHCIM Ironman Ironwoman

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted 17 June 2022 - 01:05 AM #1

Paid Actor
User

Paid Actor
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      5d 7h 24m 10s

• Previous username:
    oh im hard

• Total level:
    Awards

With the arrival of GHCIM it is time to share with you things I wish I knew from the start of my hardcore.

Potsharing: For this you recquire an account with lunar unlocked. Your main account will be your first pet early on as it will follow you everywhere, it also in a way is a pack yack. Your early new ironman accunt won't need a potion untill basically late game. for example you can use prayer potions, antifire, antidote and boosting potions to speed up the process without doing the skilling bit.

($ only) Slayer point farm: The method I use for fast slayer points is really simple, Karuulm slayer is the place to be for this one. You skip for simple tasks listed here:

Any boss task you can do x3.

Kill 13x wyvern in the asgarian ice dungeon (safespot upstairs) 

Kill 10x Black dragons in Taverly Dungeon (Baby black dragons count)

Kill 12x Drake (semi safespot with range at the door)

These plug-ins are my best friend:

1. Menu Entry swapper: with this plug-in you can change the first show option on a specific item. A great example is having left click Check on the Falador shield 4 whilst doing the Giant Mole. 1 click gives you an arrow to point where the mole wnet.

2. Inventory tags: This heps me indicate by an overlay what items I'm using, currently I use this at Cox and Tob, I focus on the color of the item overlay to see if it's mage,range or melee.

3. Entity hider: Hide yourself or other players, I've been using this for my early RC runs and other activity's where I use noted stuff on a bank like Rc, Smithing, cooking. With the plug-in other players won't be in your way.

4. Bank Tags: This plug-in allows you to put a tag on items that can be found by searching, examples for me are: Bird (birdhouse runs), Imp (Butterfly net and runes for dark lure), Falo (All items I have for master step Falo the bard wan't to see you).
5. Reorder prayers: cause.. why not?

Puro Puro: So you are at the stage where you are in need of bones, dart tips, clue scrolls, prayer potions and more. Puro Puro is your place to be, in order to get faster respwans you should also go for ninja implings. This way you wil get faster Dragon and Lucky imps, best of luck on your ranger boots. <3

You don't have to bring jars, filling up your inventory and stacking what you need is way more efficient. 

Stop battling the grain, make the imp do the work and use the dark lure spell on the arceuus spellbook.

Hunter: To even do puro puro efficient you wan't a hunter level of atleast 83, 89 for Lucky implings. You can sweat this skill out, you can also choose to do a more relaxed method during your farm runs. 
Bird house runs are great for bird's nests. For this you can buy a clockwork at the House agent, you will need a hammer, a log (depending on your level), A chisel and herb seeds. From here you wan't to start by going to Fossil Island (Topic 56064 for guide) 

*Bringing a Strung Rabbit foot increases the chance of Bird egg nest's. You can buy this at the hunter shop where you will also buy your starting equipment.

For Hardcores and Group Hardcores and everyone in need: Once you reach the point when you need to cross the ditch make sure to do these following things.

Exchange emblems u get for PKP and buy Sanfews, you'll be suprised how many you can get.

When doing dangerous activities find some reliable team mates.
When you escaped a PVP encounter always inform everyone on yell, Alora gamers love it.
Forthos dungeon is your best buddy for Red spider egg's, Don't enter the wildy for this one.

Help will always be given at Alora to those who ask for it.

Having that said consider joining a clan that suits you, sadly we don't have a sorting hat so you decide your own faith! :ph34r: 

:FeelsSuperWeird: Paragon (Topic 70744): Paragon is YOUR new and exciting clan experience. An all-rounded clan that strives for excellence, to be a member of Paragon is to be that icon of perfection. At Paragon you have a very friendly & supporting community, to guide you to your climb to success. Activities here will range from Raids, Nightmare, Skotizo, PKing, Skilling/PvM Events, Giveaways & much much more!

:VeryHyperMonka: Aftermath (Topic 74217): Aftermath offers the ideal community and member to support those looking for mid to end game challenges.

We welcome all players from all parts of the world and have zero tolerance towards all forms of discrimination.

:Monkers: Ice (Topic 32957): ICE" is the largest player-run Help and PvM Clan on Alora. This clan's main goal is to provide a great experience to everyone, focusing on helping any and all players that come through. Our CC is 100% Public and everyone is more than welcome to join. But to have a rank, you must apply on this thread so that the staff team knows that you want to be a part of ICE's ranks. The ICE Staff Team takes into consideration advertising, behavior, and CC/Discord activity when evaluating if a player is deserving of a rank/promotion.

:Ahhh: Alora CC (No topic): No need to apply, here you will find all the newcommers with tons of questions. Feel free to join to share your Alora knowledge.

Written with love <3

hac8GUe.png

Posted 17 June 2022 - 01:35 AM #2

suured nokud
Donator

suured nokud

• Time spent:
      35m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

Nice topic bro!

Also at really early stage I recommend to consider to do mage arena to get infinity boots on really low combat level (use magic spells) it worked for me no big losses at beginning anyway I used fire Blast. 

Slayer points farming yes pretty much must be! If u not donor then u must do slayer points farming early game, u get till combat level 64 easy slayer tasks from slayer master. If u are really close to cb 64, I used combat exp lock, I farmed around 4000 slayer points really fast.

for slaying slayer points I used range, way faster to kill those low level npc. 

also wear ring of life ;)

Posted 17 June 2022 - 02:55 AM #3

Paid Actor
User

Paid Actor

• Time spent:
      5d 7h 24m 10s

• Previous username:
    oh im hard

• Total level:
    Awards

@suured nokud Damn, this is actually big brain! thanks for this addition.

hac8GUe.png

Posted 17 June 2022 - 05:33 AM #4

Formula One
Veteran

Formula One

• Time spent:
      49d 6h 57m 28s

• Previous username:
    4AGE

• Total level:
    Awards
Good write up here!

A lot of helpful information for the newcomers on HCIM

Pot sharing was a blessing at vorkath. Until that fateful day…. T_T

classic_large.pngEliteSR20   hcim.pngToto Wolff   gim.pngCarl Gustav   uim.pngTraction Off   eim.pngPerson 5

Beginning of Main account  -  Link to the challenge

1281b24e8b6447295abd4cdac05ab33d.png

7d67178fd306417ea65c108e9a6660d4.png
b864bba6cdd33bb25fd298f8dbe481d8.png

33e2935f80c933d281ed7b5b752da131.jpg

formula.pngunknown.png

Posted 17 June 2022 - 08:37 AM #5

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 9h 27m 37s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Some nice tips, especially the slayer points. Thanks

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 17 June 2022 - 08:54 AM #6

Aves
Veteran

Aves

• Time spent:
      34d 18h 22m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

These are some super awesome tips. Thanks for putting this post together <3

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:21 AM #7

Rooger
Group Ironman

Rooger
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      13d 11h 12m 7s

• Total level:
    Awards
Very useful, thank you for this!

Posted 18 June 2022 - 07:48 AM #8

fittboberg
Group Ironman

fittboberg

• Time spent:
      44d 13h 14m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Wholesome topic. Great job

sisterfuckers.png

unknown.png

cb0f18a951565bd28c85773e4af5bef4.png

Posted 18 June 2022 - 01:52 PM #9

Real Korn
Realism

Real Korn

• Time spent:
      15d 22h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Real cuntZ

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the tips! some things I wish I knew in the beginning this will help so many new players!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 19 June 2022 - 05:43 PM #10

Zachhh
Ex-Staff

Zachhh

• Time spent:
      43d 12h 28m 39s

• Previous username:
    Benelli

• Total level:
    Awards
Solid information that is very important. Thanks for making this!
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 328 user(s)