RNG Bitch
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 38m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards
What is your suggestion?: Add nightmare zone to Alora
Is this in OSRS?: Yes
Has this suggestion been accepted already?: No(?)
How would this benefit Alora?: Nightmare zone is a huge part of OSRS that does not feature in alora, not only does it allow for nice afk training, it also contains useful items/unlocks.

XP rates in NMZ could be reduced in order to stop achieving 200M in combat stats easier and points required for unlocks such as imbues could be much higher but I feel adding another viable way to imbue rings should be in the game. Herb boxes would also be a great benefit and we could include some custom rewards in the point store.

3f5ed2ed4a3c19c9ac78fbd54ac5ac3c.png

Posted 29 November 2022 - 04:34 PM #2

Realmungard
Realism

Realmungard
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      91d 12h 28m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Even tho it could be a nice QoL, Im really not a fan of adding an instanced combat training method as it makes server look significatly less active.

Cus the 10 guys afking sandcrabs or monkeys would go sit in there, and those are the places you go to as a new player so i personally think it would benefit alora as a whole to not have NMZ added.

+ most of the imbues are in the pkp shop aswell as slayer store.

Also there is barely any quests on alora so i really think we should stay away from doing (Maybe add the osrs NMZ rewards to the loyalty store as both points are fairly similar in its essence) One is afking combat and the other is afking/playing the game. 

Sorry but no support from me

Posted 29 November 2022 - 04:52 PM #3

RNG Bitch
Uber Donator

RNG Bitch
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 38m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Even tho it could be a nice QoL, Im really not a fan of adding an instanced combat training method as it makes server look significatly less active.

Cus the 10 guys afking sandcrabs or monkeys would go sit in there, and those are the places you go to as a new player so i personally think it would benefit alora as a whole to not have NMZ added.

+ most of the imbues are in the pkp shop aswell as slayer store.

Also there is barely any quests on alora so i really think we should stay away from doing (Maybe add the osrs NMZ rewards to the loyalty store as both points are fairly similar in its essence) One is afking combat and the other is afking/playing the game. 

Sorry but no support from me

Main issue I see with the imbues being in the PKP/slayer stores are

1. The wilderness is dead essentially besides a few elite pkers, so not entirely feasible for someone who is yet to unlock imbued rings let alone have other gear required, especially irons.

2. Slayer point cost for an imbue scroll is relatively high, and seems to be that way to encourage purchasing from ::store instead, the store option IS great, but for a fairly minor stat boost vs time needed to unlock, I think there should be some sort of middle ground.

3f5ed2ed4a3c19c9ac78fbd54ac5ac3c.png

Posted 03 December 2022 - 04:32 PM #4

Psyc
Uber Donator

Psyc

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 2m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

I have all rings imbued but I do think we need another way of getting the imbues, maybe adding scrolls to a minigame because nightmare zone is just terrible content. NO SUPPORT

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:49 AM #5

Lucas

Veteran

Lucas
Clan: klam

• Time spent:
      87d 10h 11m 13s

• Previous username:
    N

• Total level:
    Awards

I have all rings imbued but I do think we need another way of getting the imbues, maybe adding scrolls to a minigame because nightmare zone is just terrible content. NO SUPPORT

I agree with this, would be nice to have another way to imbue. But NMZ is just horrible.

Y6G5YcH.png

K16nEcv.png

8kZaGz2.pngJ3Pq0uX.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 61 user(s)