6 replies to this topic

Posted 14 March 2024 - 12:43 PM #1

Bawlzi
Super Donator

Bawlzi

• Time spent:
      4d 4h 37m 40s

• Total level:
It's been thrown around before but I really think something needs changed with bounty teleport getting attacked before my screen is even fully loaded in on mobile is ridiculous gives me little to no chance to get away
It feels as if it's setup mainly for pkers to kill people on slayer tasks or pvm I think they teleport to you way too quick
My suggestion would be maybe have a delay or notification to player that their target is teleporting to them so you have a little bit of a chance to change gear or try to tele same as you would in osrs when you see a pker running towards you

Posted 14 March 2024 - 12:53 PM #2

redcar
User

redcar

• Time spent:
      39d 15h 36m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

i support, seems like you have odds against you and it is not fair at all! Should make some kind of donator system with it aswell like players should have 5 sec delay if they bounty tp to eternal player and it spams on chat multiple times.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
my spoon
Spoiler

my besties
Spoiler

Awards
Spoiler

Posted 14 March 2024 - 05:42 PM #3

Tbow Loc
Veteran

Tbow Loc

• Time spent:
      49d 20h 53m 18s

• Previous username:
    Tae Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

The wilderness is a dangerous place. Ultimately, if you decide to enter, you are taking the risk.

Posted Image

Posted 14 March 2024 - 06:25 PM #4

Bawlzi
Super Donator

Bawlzi

• Time spent:
      4d 4h 37m 40s

• Total level:
@ Tbow Loc
Agreed wilderness is a dangerous place and you should expect pkers but that's not the point I'm making what I'm hoping to have fixed is that pkers can tele with full hp prayer run energy fully potted right on top of you ready to go and it doesn't even give people a chance to get away or fight back and like I mentioned I've experienced logging in inside the wilderness and immediately having someone already attacking me it is not that way in osrs or any server I have played before

Posted 14 March 2024 - 11:01 PM #5

Monster Iron
Elite Ironman

Monster Iron
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      16d 5h 41m 46s

• Total level:
Can’t support this, as I think it should just be completely REMOVED FOREVER! Maybe we could brainstorm some way to nerf it a bit but I’m not sure what would work. Its biggest downfall is just how abused it can be if the pkers want to. The idea to implement some way to revive the wild came into talks 4-5 years ago, resulting in this, designed by a pker for pkers.

(By the same account) you can go wild > get tellied on > die/regear > go back > get tellied on > die (all in the span of 2-3 mins.)

Posted 15 March 2024 - 03:10 AM #6

Mtam
Ex-Staff

Mtam
Clan: Lunar Isle

• Time spent:
      63d 8h 20m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards

i went to do hunter when i returned to the server.. all fucking day long i had people instantly teleporting onto me as soon as they saw 'high value' wealth icon appear.. you dont have time to react or prepare..

the whole wilderness adventure was the hunter(pker) spending time running around finding their next victim.. when now they teleport directly in afew times and those people die.. they dont return.

youve turned a hour of pking into a 10min experience resulting in pkers complaining the wilderness is dead..

yeah cause youve condensed hours of content into 5mins

Posted 30 March 2024 - 07:08 AM #7

Chapo
Elite Ironman

Chapo
Clan: Slimeboys

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 45m 53s

• Previous username:
    EIM Plo

• Total level:

This sounds like a mobile issue. As a pker many people can teleport before i even arrive or logout. Maybe ask to get mobile a better render distance or something. Or don't play mobile.

I vote NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 46 user(s)