Posted 02 May 2024 - 03:37 PM #21

UpChurch
Legendary Donator

UpChurch

• Time spent:
      39d 20h 7m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Great guide, will help new and old players make decisions on monkey making activities.

Posted 08 May 2024 - 05:05 AM #22

Dozer
Group Ironman

Dozer

• Time spent:
      10d 12h 38m 14s

• Previous username:
    Broganz

• Total level:
    Awards
How does donar rank differ from cox and tob? I don't understand how the loot system works.

Posted 15 May 2024 - 06:12 PM #23

praxi gim
Group Ironman

praxi gim

• Time spent:
      5d 21h 4m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

How does donar rank differ from cox and tob? I don't understand how the loot system works.

if I'm explaining it correctly, each item in the chest has a chance to roll a purple, turning your entire chest into a purple drop. Extra donor ranks then add extra items to the chests which in turn have their own chance at rolling purple which then in turn multiplies the chance at a purple by a significant amount. Then ontop of that uber+ just have a general global drop rate multiplier too.

Posted 15 May 2024 - 06:42 PM #24

Dozer
Group Ironman

Dozer

• Time spent:
      10d 12h 38m 14s

• Previous username:
    Broganz

• Total level:
    Awards

if I'm explaining it correctly, each item in the chest has a chance to roll a purple, turning your entire chest into a purple drop. Extra donor ranks then add extra items to the chests which in turn have their own chance at rolling purple which then in turn multiplies the chance at a purple by a significant amount. Then ontop of that uber+ just have a general global drop rate multiplier too.

That's how I understood it too, I just wasnt sure if tob worked differently. they included that cox is very donar dependent and didn't really say that about tob. Tob works the same when it comes to getting more rolls per chest, But I think the purple is based on something else?

Posted 15 May 2024 - 06:52 PM #25

praxi gim
Group Ironman

praxi gim

• Time spent:
      5d 21h 4m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

That's how I understood it too, I just wasnt sure if tob worked differently. they included that cox is very donar dependent and didn't really say that about tob. Tob works the same when it comes to getting more rolls per chest, But I think the purple is based on something else?

I believe both yes and no. The purple rate in tob also relies on people not dieing repeatedly. Tob has a point system too based on your contribution to the raid, you just can't see it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 122 user(s)