Photo

QoL Improvements and other Updates (2/2/17)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:19 PM #1

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

-Announcements for more pets, such as Wildy bosses and Cerberus/Smoke devil pets(and any other rare ones that aren't added)

-Announcement for 99 hunter

-Announcement for pegasian crystal from Cerberus

-Move raids total points to the top middle of screen, as it is overlapped by targets health bars

-Fix overhead prayer delay when switching between them

-Overload in raids takes 60 damage, should only be 50 I believe

-Tekton is bugged atm, and half the time you cannot attack him and have to move him around in order to do so

-Allow the ability to perm ban people from clan chats even when they aren't in the cc (AKA add to ignore list)

-Clan chat often deletes itself, as well as clan member rankings upon logout of the owner

-Possible ability to kick players mid raid (players decide to afk leach on purpose once inside a raid)

-Fix poor coding w/ cannons, you can't place multiple cannons in a room like you normal could on osrs (have to spread them out really far) If a cannon is placed, and the owner logs out, it remains there invisible, and others cannot place cannons there.

-Actively placed hunter traps do not have a timer to disable and as a result remain on the map, which ruins hunter for players trying to use the spot(s)

-Fix xlogging (might not be able too, but I know previous servers have coded it correctly)

-Gear load-outs (other servers have this, especially pk servers) This would be a massive upgrade, but might be a hard code

-Better options for early hunting levels, (also fix puro-puro)

- Make different ::gamble ranks require payment to admins. This would prevent future Pablo incidents from occurring. Any real gambling cc requires this, as to prevent most scams. For example, a general rank would be allowed to hold a max 3b pot (middleman), as they have given 3b to an admin.

-Duo slayer

-Abyssal Sire

-Ability to block tasks, and an easier method to canceling tasks - specifically for super donors. (wasted time canceling 100s of tasks for free)

-Fire max cape visual upgrade (OSRS has updated it)

nzr8qq.png

-Extended slayer tasks purchases (costs slayer pts)

-Imbued Slayer helmets (range/mage bonus)

-Completionist cape, while osrs may not have it, we have specific achievements section, quests, and other requirements we could add. Such as full graceful, music cape, etc.

- Colored Graceful

-Vasa Nisaru or w/e the 4 crystal boss is glitched not sure why, if you don't 1 phase it sometimes stalls and you have to restart the raid.

@Omicron

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:29 PM #2

Chipper
Super Donator

Chipper

• Time spent:
      5d 11h 6m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards
Support for a lot of the suggestions but not all of them. Good ideas though! Check out my suggestions post if you want and leave some feedback!

52290-family-guy-no-loitering.jpg

:)Chipper :) 

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:39 PM #3

Flipper
User

Flipper
Clan: CLC

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

-Ability to see all recent topics and posts, currently we can only see last 5, and that's just for topics posted. Correct me if i'm wrong.

View new content just under the highscores.

http://www.alora.io/...arch_app=forums

flip2.png

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:42 PM #4

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

View new content just under the highscores.
http://www.alora.io/...arch_app=forums

Thanks, stickied - but can you view new posts only? like avoid new topics, and just see posts.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:50 PM #5

Flipper
User

Flipper
Clan: CLC

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks, stickied - but can you view new posts only? like avoid new topics, and just see posts.

It shows the topic only, but a new post in an old topic will be put at the top of the new content list. I don't believe there is a way to view only posts without having to go into the topic unless an IPB modification is being used to do so.

Also, love the list of improvements/suggestions, supporting them all.

flip2.png

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:18 PM #6

Iron Restart
Super Donator

Iron Restart

• Time spent:
      4d 11h 13m

• Total level:

Greatest thread i've ever seen massive support

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:21 PM #7

Ruthless
User

Ruthless
Clan: SNIPERGANG MAAANNNN

• Time spent:
      17d 19h 52m 40s

• Total level:

Some are pretty good to have. Paying for gamble ranks is dumb anyone can scam and it comes down to when you have nothing else to lose ''hey im cleaned i can try and go in a big pot if i win then i win if i lose then i quit/banned'' doesnt fix anything as there is always a possibility someone could scam you just wont know who its the same concept as not knowing if someone in your school could be that one kid who wants to shoot it up.

unknown.png

Buying brews/restores for the storage

PM me

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:33 PM #8

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Some are pretty good to have. Paying for gamble ranks is dumb anyone can scam and it comes down to when you have nothing else to lose ''hey im cleaned i can try and go in a big pot if i win then i win if i lose then i quit/banned'' doesnt fix anything as there is always a possibility someone could scam you just wont know who its the same concept as not knowing if someone in your school could be that one kid who wants to shoot it up.

What? Every gamble clan chat in real osrs requires payments for ranks, as to prevent scams. The only way it wouldn't work is if people gave them more than they could hold, or if they were able to scam multiple people before they were caught.

For instance, Pablo self held his 3b bet, in of which he never even had 3b to bet. As a result the winnner, Pet Zil didn't get refunded.

If pablo had paid for a rank, aka 3b - Zil would get the money.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:46 PM #9

Gigabyte
User

Gigabyte

• Time spent:
      12d 14h 19m 46s

• Total level:

Never forget Don Pablo

Posted Image

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:42 AM #10

Drewsy
Uber Donator

Drewsy
Clan: TNG

• Time spent:
      25d 7h 38m 48s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support!!!!! I love all of these suggestions and have thought of the majority of them myself. The new fire max cape looks so awesome! But I do think that there should be a high requirement to obtain the new fire cape as it would replace all other capes because of it's stats.

drewsy.png

tng_screen.png

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:26 PM #11

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

bump for justice @Omicron - adjusted some things which have been added since my original post.

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:29 PM #12

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

most of these suggestions have taken place, there for closing

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)