great idea! Support
- GIM Eby likes this
Male
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 12 August 2026 - 11:41 PM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 06 August 2026 - 01:52 AM
Account Name (IGN): 0475BOY047
Discord Tag (Name#0000): -0475BOY0475
What is your current rank? -Recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. - 402
When did you last apply for a rank? -two weeks ago
What rank are you applying for? - Second rank Private Soldier
Corporal
What are your strengths? - supplying support to team / learning quick
What are your weaknesses? - still my written in english however i have improve it over time through discord and in game communication
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - i belive my long term dedication to alora makes me a strong candidate for this rank. i have been active in game and clan trying to help e few other clan members iwould like the opportunity to do even more for the community
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 28 July 2026 - 11:29 PM
Account Name (IGN): 0475BOY047
Discord Tag (Name#0000): -0475BOY0475
What is your current rank? -N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? -N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - I'm friendly, work well with others, and I'm always happy to help other players when they need support.
What are your weaknesses? -My biggest weakness is my written English. I'm still improving it, but I'm comfortable speaking English on Discord and communicating with others.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -I'm not sure if I deserve the rank, but I've been an active member of Alora since 2017. I've taken a few short breaks over the years, but I've always returned and stayed in Alora's main clan. During that time, I've always tried to help other players as much as I could by answering their in-game questions and supporting the community.
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 18 June 2026 - 03:52 AM
No support. i vote twice a day, save the codes, and redeem them once a month because i play mobile and only use a pc once a month. then i redeem all te codes in one day. people who are real fans of alora dont use a VPN just play alora and have fun. youre only mesleading yourself if you have to genate gp this way.
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 23 April 2026 - 11:44 PM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 28 January 2026 - 11:53 PM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 15 January 2026 - 10:04 AM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 11 January 2026 - 12:33 PM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 10 January 2026 - 12:55 AM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 09 January 2026 - 01:16 AM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 03 January 2026 - 10:27 AM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 03 January 2026 - 10:26 AM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 31 December 2025 - 12:48 PM
Posted by 0475BOY0475
on 25 October 2025 - 02:23 PM
Thz for al the nice years
Donation List:
To gain - 2134MSelenagomez - 1200M
Moron - 1000M
Elos - 700M
Sagacious - 558M
Trump maga - 522M
Aapee - 500MKareem Sqr - 500M
Darki - 500M
Gimslaving - 300M18 - 250M
Danny - 240M
Fopaanz - 230MGuy - 200MGIM SSS - 150MK Engineer - 150M
Shawn - 150M
Virtue - 130MSatan Smash - 125M
Foxxi - 125MRadagon - 100M
imChris - 100M
Klam - 100M
Stormy - 100M0475BOY0475 - 100M
Thanks to @Pase for working on the amazing GFX post!
Find content