Jump to content


GIM PewPew

Member Since 16 Dec 2020
Offline Last Active Today, 01:39 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: [08/10/26] TENT WHIP/DDS 1v1 Tournament Signups & Info!

Today, 11:46 AM

Moist Melon


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

18 September 2026 - 01:33 PM

Name: GIM PewPew

Current Rank: Recruit

When Last Apply: like a month ago ish

Applying For Rank: Corporal or Sergeant whichever

 

STR- Take part in wildy activities, active almost everyday, always chatting and keeping a good atmosphere, not toxic and always answer / suggest guides for the clanmates that have questions about the game. Always there to give a helping hand.

 

Weak- Feel like my weakness would be that I don't come on for much of the day during weekdays, and don't really take part in TOB/COX with the clan guys cause haven't really reached that level of pvm other than that I feel like there's nothing else really.

 

Why I Deserve- I’ve been consistently active, helpful, and involved in the clan. I always try to contribute where I can, support other members, and participate in clan activities. I’ve shown that I’m reliable and committed to the clan. Always try to keep it respectful and banter with the members to create a good atmosphere. When new members join, give them warm welcome to show why ICE is the cc to join.


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

25 August 2026 - 12:10 PM

Account name: GIM PewPew

Discord: reelheel123

Current rank: N/A

Recruited me: Twisti

Last applied for rank: N/A

Applying rank: Recruit

STR: Help out clan members when I can, loyal and respectful

Weakness- Dont play a lot

 

Haven't been in clan before so idk how I can show I deserve rank, but I've helped out a lot before in previous cc and will do so here.