Account Name (IGN): - Isaac Frost
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - SpadeHarden13
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - E Msu
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/S
What rank are you applying for? - Private
What are your strengths? - Born PvMer and Bossing/Raids knowledge.. haven't learned ToB and ToA, but I'm sure someone can help me out.
What are your weaknesses? - Bad Pker and RNG
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've been asked by a number of members to make an application to join ICE, been in the CC for awhile now but thought I'd apply for the rank today
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: Isaac Frost
Community Stats
- Group Elite Ironman
- Active Posts 2
- Profile Views 512
- Time Online17h 35m 13s
- Member Title Newbie
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday March 13, 1998
-
Gender
Male
-
Location
Canada
-
Interests
LaCrosse, Basketball, Hunting, Trapper, Fishermen, Quading, Skidooing, Racing
Game Activity
Isaac Frost received
1 x Burning claw (1st) from Tormented Demon! (#131)
Sep 29, 2026 7:39 am
Isaac Frost received a
Barrows slime pet (1st)!
Sep 29, 2026 6:10 am
Posts I've Made
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
11 August 2026 - 06:28 PM
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
10 April 2026 - 09:44 PM
Account Name (IGN): - Isaac Frost
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - SpadeHarden13/Isaac Frost
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Private
What are your strengths? - Likes to PvM, PvE and help out other clan members to gain items (upgrades) from beginner/mid level.
What are your weaknesses? - Bad @Raids in general, and not much of a Pker but I can always learn
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've been in the CC for awhile, just never thought the day to apply would come but here I am telling you about me in a short paragraph!




Find content