- Omicron likes this
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: Surprise HP
Community Stats
- Group Elite Ironman
- Active Posts 39
- Profile Views 105
- Time Online5d 19h 9m 21s
- Member Title Member
- Age 31 years old
- Birthday November 21, 1994
-
Gender
Male
-
Clan
ICE
Game Activity
Surprise HP has maxed out
all of their skills!
Oct 3, 2026 3:45 pm
Surprise HP has reached level 99 in
Sailing!
Oct 3, 2026 3:45 pm
#549410 [05/09/26] Sailing is Live! Divine Donator Rank, Cooking NPC, Sailing Mys...
Posted by Surprise HP
on 08 September 2026 - 06:07 PM
Thank you for being so quick on the fixes omi!!
#545140 Alora Summer Goals
Posted by Surprise HP
on 22 June 2026 - 01:22 PM
Finishing up the HCUIM and Ironman accounts for maxing (i'm so close lol). Then it'll be onto the HCIM and Realism accounts with the EIM doing completionist things (need to get those 200m's).
- Zeeva likes this
#544634 Realism Ironman Ep2
Posted by Surprise HP
on 12 June 2026 - 10:06 AM
#544512 Realism Ironman is Back | Alora RSPS Realism Ironman Ep1
Posted by Surprise HP
on 09 June 2026 - 07:54 PM
Nice to see you're back! I loved the video! Definitely beats all the gambling videos we get these days.
- Realism Iron likes this
#542854 Bird nest (egg)
Posted by Surprise HP
on 06 May 2026 - 07:25 AM
Kingdom, as well as birdhouses/chopping logs with the twitchers gloves on (make sure the settings is enables towards the bird eggs)
- Gl likes this
#542788 Right Click Option to dismiss pet
Posted by Surprise HP
on 04 May 2026 - 02:14 PM
What is your suggestion?: Have the ability to dismiss pets to remove them.
Is this in OSRS?: Don't think so? Honestly no idea, haven't played osrs in like 3 years
Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Well, it's currently not a feature so don't believe so.
How would this benefit Alora?: This could greatly improve the qol at minimum the new HCUIM game mode since the only way to get rid of a pet is to die, or alch the thing. With the abundance of skilling pets it's quite annoying to have to stop what we're doing to get rid of the skilling pet.
- Classic Guru likes this
#542297 Development Blog #22: Sailing
Posted by Surprise HP
on 26 April 2026 - 01:58 PM
#542061 Item & Pet Hunt Event
Posted by Surprise HP
on 20 April 2026 - 05:40 PM
#541693 More Clues in Kingdom Of Misc Rewards
Posted by Surprise HP
on 14 April 2026 - 07:43 PM
I support this with the exception of getting rid of the egg nests. Some of us don't enjoy doing bird house runs and still would like to complete the chicken outfit

- Mhk likes this
#539540 sol heredit pet
Posted by Surprise HP
on 10 March 2026 - 05:48 PM
#538597 HP's Road to maxing every account [Updated Almost Daily, recent update Ma...
Posted by Surprise HP
on 26 February 2026 - 08:08 PM
Well, I started this topic while i was playing my GIM (you might be able to find the thread of it). But with my found love of playing EIM, I've moved my playing to the 4x mode and surpassed the GIM in a few ways.
However, in the background i've also been working on maxing other accounts while playing. So far I have maxed a GIM (first account to max). I've maxed a Ultimate ironman (Mobile HP, which started only as a mobile only UIM). I also maxed a normie (which eventually MAY end up being used just as a tank alt. Dunno on this one).
And then there's my Elite Ironman.
I've green logged many things that my GIM hasn't. I've put in much more playing time (for obvious reasons) to max the account and have found a love for the Golden Helm. For me it's a perfect mix for the exp rates. I do play solo with it.
Some notable achievements I've gotten with the EIM has been spooning my Thermy pet, pushing for hard tier Combat Achievements, and working towards green logging multiple sections of the collection log (currently at 450 slots, 12 clogs completed). I also started this account by pushing for the Pheonix pet (stopped at 150 todt kc, and over 100m firemaking exp without the pet). And obviously maxing my EIM.
In the background of playing this account I started a realism account. Which is currently at 444 total and at 0/23 for 99's.
The hope is to periodically keep updating my journey to maxing all accounts.
THE MONTH OF THE HCUIM!!!!! (March)
Spoiler
March 1st, 2026
Yes, I made a HCUIM. Bringing back the days of when I played, and maxed, my normal UIM. It's much harder since I have to play the mindset of having the HC status, something that I never have done. So far so good! I have obtained my MA1 cape, my Torso and ava's device, and slowly but surely working my way to obtaining my fire cape. Soon i'll be looking at getting my construction up to start storing items like void and the slayer helm.
EIM!!!! In the background i'm working on doing collection log stuff. Just recently got my dpick from KQ (jesus that took a while), spooned the dragon cbow at 2 kc from rune dragons, got the first piece of dragonstone armour, and obtained the warpped sceptre. Unsure where I'm going to afk the account while i'm playing the HCUIM.
March 2nd, 2026
More progress today! Today was more of an afk day. I sat at the woodcutting guild on my EIM for anima (i need lik 30k bark for rest of the clog, and i'm missing one item for the full chicken outfit) while doing some stuff like fishing, cooking, and woodcutting teaks in preparation for the construction grind.
March 3rd, 2026
MAJOR gains on the HCUIM. Base 70 melee stats, barrows gloves and ddef obtained. Still trying to decide whether or not I want to manually grind out the black mask for slayer, or just get it passively
March 4th, 2026
A lot of skilling done for diaries. Obtained the Hard Ardougne diary to work on the 99 thieving goal while also getting funds for 99 construction. I really need a POH to start storing outfits in as my inventory is starting to fill up (using a looting bag while is a great thing, is not ideal for me for some reason)
March 7th, 2026
The work on getting my POH continues. More diaries have been completed, getting the Varrock diary has been a focus(ish) to get the discounted planks. Barrows has been good to me, got my row now so while i do slayer tasks I can get an increased amount of money caskets to work on my POH goal. Currently have 7.5m of the 10m needed.
Play time will be decreasing significantly. My wife is due with our 4th child (first boy!!) in less than 3 weeks from now, so getting the house ready is paramount.
March 9th, 2026
99 Strength obtained on the HCUIM! Slayer grind starts hard now alternating attack and defense until 99 in both.
Also finally unlocked my POH which allowed me to complete both easy and medium Varrock diaries. Slayer will occur until hard tier is complete, and I'll consider doing elite for maximum plank discounts.
March 10th, 2026
Finding a method to safe-spot wyverns, ended up going over 2x drop rate for a rune halberd at spiritual warriors with no luck. So shifted to a different method, which also trains up skills: Magic. Making and stocking up on death runes until 77 runecraft.
March 11th, 2026
Crafted those death runes, I now have the ability to make blood runes at will. Went back and FINALLY got that halberd at around 400 kc (nearly 3x the rate). Also got my rcb, the firecape is now in the sights of getting.
March 12th, 2026
85 Slayer obtained! Meaning the whip grind begins (the 7th HCUIM to achieve level 85 slayer). Stopped at the drop rate of 416 kc, no luck so far.
March 13th, 2026
The whip grind continues... Reached 1000 kill count for the day. Will continue tomorrow....
March 14th, 2026
1276 Kills. That's how many it took to get the damn whip.... I got 99 attack and 93 defense out of this grind (they both started at 85) The slayer grind continues.
March 15th, 2026
I did get distracted. Tested a full inventory of addy scims at giants foundry, like what I saw. Now I’m collecting around 3000 scims for the potential of getting 99 smithing lol. I am half way there at 1500 collected. Took a break to get a dragon axe for the woodcutting grind, got spooned there.
March 19th, 2026
Been playing off and on, slowly working on smithing and slayer now. Just unlocked the slayer helm, so black mask grind will start. Got my third 99 in hitpoints. Maxing is starting to slowly happen. Slayer drops of today: Eternal Ring, Black mask (slayer helm made)
March 21st, 2026
POH Construction time!!!! Made and used up 1000 teak planks on the HCUIM over the past few days. Was enough to make all the costume room upgrades i needed to start collecting items. Bought the range void that i stored the points for last week. It'll also be nice to have a place to store my slayer helm and torso for when I wanna be a naked UIM running around. After finishing the 1000 planks, i went and collected what should be 99 construction through Mahogany Homes which gave me 91 woodcutting. Perfect for afking at redwoods. Now i'm working on fishing/cooking so i can make anglers for the fight caves (i'm scared to death of dieing, even though I haven't died in the fight caves in years)
EIM continues in the background. I finished the lumberjack skilling outfit, and FINALLY got my blowpipe at a solid 665 kc at zulrah. Slayer now continues on so I can imbue the rest of my rings.
March 22nd, 2026
99 CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED ON THE HCUIM!!! While I was getting a looting bag I got spooned a second marble block. So naturally I made a guilded altar. Prayer exp is now on the books! First thing first is I gotta use up all the stuff in my looting bag. Which means 99 smithing may be on the horizon via all those addy scims I obtained (currently 86 smithing)March 23rd, 2026
After the 99 construction i've felt kind of lost. I used up a lot of the materials in the looting bag. Weighing options. In the mean time I shifted my focus back to my eim on slayer to get those imbues done. As far as task streaks, i'm 211 of the 250. I'm thinking becuase i have super donor status, once i hit the 250 streak i'll use that account to get some diaries done on the hcuim.
- Moe likes this
#538368 WUUUUSHHUUU
Posted by Surprise HP
on 22 February 2026 - 06:54 PM
yoooo. Welcome my man! 12 years (and going) USN myself with a family of 3 girls, and a son who will be born in a month. I get the time crunch. Stopped paying for and playing OSRS back in 2023. Been on the rsps scene since.
- Wushu likes this
#538279 QOL - Right Click Misc Management
Posted by Surprise HP
on 21 February 2026 - 06:23 PM
#538273 The ability to decant potions as F2P
Posted by Surprise HP
on 21 February 2026 - 05:22 PM
I would support this if it was locked behind certain stuff. Like how the dramen staff is behind a diary.
- GIM Dicknip likes this




Find content

