Unreal, thanks for this. Also appreciate that you didn't use Imgur for the pics and I can see the images lol
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: Solo Rat
Community Stats
- Group Ironman
- Active Posts 119
- Profile Views 0
- Time Online14d 5h 53m 23s
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
-
Gender
Not Telling
-
Clan
AFM
Game Activity
Solo Rat received
1 x Ahrim's robeskirt from the Supply chest! (#245)
Sep 13, 2026 6:55 pm
Solo Rat received
1 x Ancient totem from the Supply chest! (#244)
Sep 13, 2026 5:22 pm
Friends
Solo Rat hasn't added any friends yet.
Latest Visitors
Posts I've Made
In Topic: Official Sailing Guide
15 September 2026 - 06:38 AM
In Topic: Stonecutter NPCs (Construction/Pre-Sailing)
14 September 2026 - 02:35 AM
I don't see the need to remove it from RDT/Store, but I definitely think it should be added to the in-game shop with price increased a bit according to our economy. Less than what they currently go for in TP preferably, so that it's not really worth to buy from the Store anymore, but still an option for irons low on GP.
Yes i completely agree wit this point and think those that want the "easy" dono option shouldn't be punished but also those that want to spend GP to get them should have the option too
Support
In Topic: Make salvaging spots not expire
13 September 2026 - 10:34 AM
yep 110% support this
In Topic: Drop Rates
31 July 2026 - 02:14 AM
Would be pretty nice, or just add a similiar plugin that works with alora's droprates
I would really like a plugin on the right hand side so I can do things mid kill and look it up if need be, but i agree with the overall suggestion
Also tell us the drop rate on the TBOW while we're at it :V
In Topic: Redeem/Convert all
20 July 2026 - 04:44 AM
Yes it makes sense, would be a nice QoL
Support




Find content
