Jump to content


G Hally

Member Since 04 Jun 2026
Offline Last Active Today, 04:20 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Aftermath - PvM/Skilling - All Game Modes

16 September 2026 - 05:20 AM

I. What is/are your IGN(s)? [please include all ALT accounts]

G Hally, Iron Hally, Quarterz

 

II. Which Game Mode(s) do you have experience in?

Norm, Iron, GIM

 

III. What is your Discord ID?

nullbytechar

 

IV. Post your Purple Quest tab + Combat Achievement Summary: (post the URL link only - example here)

https://gyazo.com/2c...d7d20409dbb0146

https://gyazo.com/a5...2f5c52080db199a


V. Post a screenshot of your best gear/items: (post the URL link only)

https://gyazo.com/3f...39307f06f4b405b

 

VI. What are your current goals on Alora?

Aiming for Grandmaster Combat achievements mainly!

 

VII. In a few sentences, tell us why you want to join AFM?

Got to know a few AFM peeps and they've been nothing but warm and welcoming. Looking for a clan that I can grow with, both as a member and as a PKer/PvMer.


In Topic: 200 Days Time Online + Giveaway

23 July 2026 - 04:40 PM

Congrats on hitting level 99 in Forums!