Would be a really nice QoL consistent with recent changes, even better if its minimal dev work.
I support
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: FishKnight
Community Stats
- Group Group Ironman
- Active Posts 10
- Profile Views 0
- Time Online1d 17h 16m 54s
- Member Title Member
- Age 26 years old
- Birthday October 25, 1999
-
Gender
Male
-
Location
Ohio, USA
-
Clan
ICE
Game Activity
FishKnight received
1 x Tanzanite fang (1st) from Zulrah! (#210)
Oct 4, 2026 3:34 pm
FishKnight received
1 x Zenyte shard (1st) from Demonic gorilla! (#371)
Oct 4, 2026 1:07 pm
Latest Visitors
Posts I've Made
In Topic: Customizable XP drops
Yesterday, 06:39 AM
In Topic: [Fall '26] Community Awards
28 September 2026 - 08:57 AM
Staff
Best Event Manager: @
U Best Administrator: @Gl
Best Global Moderator: @
Guy Best Senior Moderator: @
23 Most active on Discord:
Most active In-game: @H
Most active on Forums: @
Kohlrabi Most Respected: @Logan
Most Potential Promotion: @
23 Funniest Staff Member: @
Mieu Overall Best Staff Member: @Gl
Players
Most Active In-game: @Hets
Most Active on Forums: @LovestuckMost Active on Discord: @Chris
Most Active Overall: @Hets
Funniest Player: @donaldtrumpy
Most Spooned: @0DeathRateMost Wealthy:
Most Addicted to Gambling: @
Ace Most Friendly: @GIM Ingis
Coolest Veteran: @Ivy
Best Planker: @AnnaJ92
Best Fashionscaper: @Lyda
Best Bankstander: @LydaBest PKer: @
Guy Best PvMer: @Hets
Best Raider:
Best Skiller: @10hp Sean
Best Clan: @
Ice
Best Normie: @Ace Best Ironman: @Iron Persian
Best Hardcore Ironman: @0DeathRate
Best Ultimate Ironman: @A UIM
Best Hardcore Ultimate Ironman:Best Elite Ironman: @Msu
Best Elite Ironman duo: @rycat @Tydog
Best Group Ironman (Player): @IM Finn
Best Hardcore Group Ironman (Player):
Best Realism Player: @Ivy
Best Classic Player: @Lovestruck
Best GFX Designer:
Best Youtuber: @Firegirl1911
Best Streamer:
Top Overall: @Hets
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
23 September 2026 - 07:05 AM
Account Name (IGN): - FishKnight
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - MianKort
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 09/06/2026
What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant
What are your strengths? - Friendly, love learning new things, enjoy teaching others.
What are your weaknesses? - Still learning a lot of the technical pvm things, my schedule is also irregular and unpredictable.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Since joining ICE around a month ago I have been very active in the CC and Alora in general. Despite being neweer in ICE I have a lot of experience with RS and a good amount with Alora, and I believe I have quickly become friendly and familiar with the more senior members of ICE. I partook in the Sailing release Pirate Costume event hosted by Beta Fish and I've joined in on some ad-hoc wildy bossing with fellow ICE members as well as a raid or two. I strive to help others in CC and honestly enjoy teaching and explaining RS concepts that I understand. I frequently attempt to recruit none ICE members when I encounter them while playing and have encouraged visitors in the CC to apply for rank. I am excited to learn more about late game content, continue to chat with fellow ICE members, and being a part of the ICE and Alora Community. Going forward I would love to join in on more official events and even host a few when warranted.
In Topic: Non-monster loot table accessibility
16 September 2026 - 07:13 AM
A compiled forum post would be nice, but I don't believe that needs to be a dedicated suggestion thing.
In Topic: Best Gold Making Skills / Tactics
09 September 2026 - 06:29 AM
Some of the early game grinds can give a lot of money in caskets!
Disciples of Iban for Ibans Staff
Armoured Zombie for Broken Zombie Axe
Abyssal Demon for Abyssal Whip
Cave Horror for Black Mask
If you are gonna go for these anyways it can add up to quite a good amount of money




Find content
