Jump to content


HC Prayalt

Member Since 20 Jul 2026
Offline Last Active Aug 22 2026 04:38 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

22 August 2026 - 04:37 PM

Account Name (IGN): 

AnnaJ92

Discord Tag (Name#0000):

Anna :)

What is your current rank?  

Sergeant

Name of the player who recruited you.

-

When did you last apply for a rank?  

like 7 months ago for a recruit

What rank are you applying for?

Lieutenant

 

What are your strengths?
PVM, good jokes, helpful :)

 

What are your weaknesses? 

Planking at raids, bad jokes

 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.

I enjoy participating in clan events when I am able, in the future I would like to host some. I feel like Im generally helpful and bring some fun to the CC, it would be nice to rank up and continue to be part of this lovely community :)