Jump to content


Moxc

Member Since 17 Aug 2026
Offline Last Active Aug 25 2026 07:02 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: A Noob

20 August 2026 - 08:03 AM

Welcome to Alora!

  I'm actually glad to see such experienced Real Runescape Ironmen coming over to Alora, As i've never really focused much on Basegame in recent years it's great to banter between Alora Vs Rs Content and see how it holds up. 

Cant wait to see your account progress and do not hesitate to ask questions via the Alora CC! 

Thanks buddy! Glad to be here. I maxed my iron 4 years ago roughly? or 3? So...a lot of content I haven't even tried in-game. I felt like using Alora as an escape and after researching closest 1:1 osrs rsps, here we are. I'm excited to practice end game content so I don't destroy my OSRS HCIM =)