Jump to content


Shisui

Member Since 18 Aug 2026
Previous Username: nightstars
Offline Last Active Sep 14 2026 07:59 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

09 September 2026 - 08:56 PM

Account Name (IGN): - Shisui
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - nghmarez
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - n/a
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 2 months ago
What rank are you applying for? - Corporal
What are your strengths? - PVM/Activity/Team Player
What are your weaknesses? - RNG/Work Schedule (sometimes) 
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm fairly active and grinding daily. I am helpful and friendly within the cc. Loving the growth ICE has been having lately and looking forward to growing with the other clanmates!