Jump to content


Photo

Henlo UwU


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Posted Today, 12:41 AM #1

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 3
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      7h 45m 9s

  •  Total level:
    2,178

Hey hi! English isn't my native language so I'll surely make some language mistakes sometimes. I'm Gelida (pronouns: she/her, they/them), an old Runescape player coming from the 2007 era. I maxed all the skills and enjoyed (almost) all the quests. I've been playing from 2007 to 2016 and then on and off until my poor pc couldn't handle anymore the requirements for the game. Also I lost interest in a game that is pretty much devoted only in fomo and milking the cows-players. Not even mentioning the very stressing majority of toxic players, btw. I like relaxed plays, I'm mostly a skiller and slayer enjoyer. I do some easy bosses tho and sometimes I take a challenge to beat one of the harder ones. At the moment I managed to kill the first two bosses of Desert treasure 2, which is pretty hard for me >.<

 

I found Alora thanks to an AI chat suggesting me a lighter Runescape to play, since my pc is old, and I've been very glad to discover such a nice server with so many options and plugins for any kind of pc! I'm playing here from about a week and half and I enjoyed every minute ^-^

 

On a side note I'd like to report some bugs (or what I think are bugs): the runecrafting pouches got the "empty" and "check" functions switched; clicking on "examine" on an item in inventory while in bank menu locks it (maybe it's not a bug and it's a nice feature but obscure to get if it's hidden in the examine function, which is also unavailable to actually examine items in that situation) also I tried the mobile version (on two different phones, one very new and powerful, same issues tho I set the min in the mobile settings) and it's very very laggy and I can't interact with anything most of the times (it appears "walk here" even if I just press a little and if I try to navigate walking around the pg always comes back to an old spot, although the navigation on the minimap works). 

I like the mobile version so I really hope the bugs will be fixed, thanks in advance <3



Posted Today, 03:24 AM #2

Chris
Group Ironman

Chris
Posts: 95
Likes: 116
Clan: ICE



  •  Member since:
    24 Dec 2022

    • Time spent:
      11d 12h 11m 41s

  •  Previous username:
    6ick

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  2 bugs found
Hello Gelida! Nice to see another RS2 old timer kicking around.

Welcome to Alora, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay! :)

Ruwk is the best and he definitely didn't type this himself


Posted Today, 04:51 AM #3

Kareem Sqr
Global Moderator

Kareem Sqr
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 911
Clan: Alora
Location: Under My Bed




  •  Member since:
    24 Oct 2023

    • Time spent:
      208d 22h 36m 21s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards
Hello @Gelida nice to meet you <3
Best of luck on your goals! ;)

Whats-App-Image-2026-07-24-at-16-49-11-(

Vote | Store | Rules | Play | Support | Appeal | 2FA

Donator Benefits | Bug Report | Suggestions | Discord

 

- Promoted to hDNR4Y0.png Server Support on December 18th 2023

- Promoted to wsszlCf.png Server Moderator on January 24th 2024

- Promoted to m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on March 15th 2024

- Resigned from m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on May 29th 2025

- Re Joined the team as m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on November 2nd 2025

- Promoted to sb5CFxz.png Global Moderator on January 30th 2026


Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted Today, 11:33 AM #4

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 3
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      7h 45m 9s

  •  Total level:
    2,178

Thanks to you all :wub:


Hello Gelida! Nice to see another RS2 old timer kicking around.

Welcome to Alora, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay! :)

 

 

Hello @Gelida nice to meet you <3
Best of luck on your goals! ;)

Thanks to you all  :wub:



Posted Today, 01:58 PM #5

Foxxi
Elite Ironman

Foxxi
Posts: 43
Likes: 51



  •  Member since:
    19 Sep 2023

    • Time spent:
      3d 58m 54s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  3 bugs found

Hi, welcome to the server!.


PZcLC4R.png


Posted Today, 02:38 PM #6

Green eyes
Super Donator

Green eyes
Posts: 104
Likes: 93
Location: Silent hill


  •  Member since:
    20 May 2017

    • Time spent:
      13d 22h 8m 52s

  •  Previous username:
    Kyle Crane

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  5 bugs found

Slayer iS THE Best sht ever ngl






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)