Jump to content


Photo

Buy Offer Modification



  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Posted 05 October 2026 - 10:30 AM #21

Mhk

Respected

Mhk
Posts: 351
Likes: 568
Clan: Veritas





  •  Member since:
    23 May 2019

    • Time spent:
      123d 14h 7m 48s

  •  Previous username:
    ahk

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  35 bugs found
[Post 2/2]

Let's say the lowest Dragon Warhammer sell offer is 93m and the highest buy offer is 80m + tax (player A). Then player "C" sells a Dragon Warhammer for 70m. Now instead that 10m difference goes to the seller (player C) who dumped it instead of the buyer (player A).

I'm not suggesting that the gp difference of the buy offer go back to the person selling the item..?
I'm suggesting that the player that had a 80m offer (highest buy offer), get the item over someone with the 75m offer that was placed at an earlier time.

With all due respect, you're arguing that there will be more buyers (or more open buy offers) when there are higher prices.

I'm stating that with the way it is currently coded, it hurts players to modify their buy order since it changes the priority it will be fulfilled if an item is listed at or below that price.
Not being able to modify buy orders directly means less activity on the trading post.
Posted Image

Posted 05 October 2026 - 04:19 PM #22

Eby
Uber Donator

Eby
Posts: 77
Likes: 33


  •  Member since:
    23 Mar 2025

    • Time spent:
      7d 6h 12m 1s

  •  Previous username:
    BurntWine

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  9 bugs found

 

 

If I may, I'd like to return back to the topic at hand.
I'm happy to debate my suggestion, but... 
Then show it. You've been trying every dishonest tactic instead of furthering your suggestion. 
 
 

but if it seems like the poster used little to none of their original thoughts writing their post, why bother?

 

 

So... yeah, I wouldn't doubt you would use AI to post on the Alora forums with almost no original thought behind it. 
Having something is not evidence of usage. Your lifetime AI detection accuracy in all of your post replies with me in Alora has been zero: (0%). At this rate a broken clock could tell time better than you.  At this rate, a dice bag could measure ping and DPS better than you. At your rate, the number of charges left on someone's glory ammy could predict the name of the next Alora lottery winner better than you.  It is all my own writing and my own thoughts. God forbid someone goes to college and comes out educated. Move back to the original topic.

[post 1/2 so that post 2/2 later when I have more time can be more on topic. I'd rather do some IRL stuff like soak up some sun before I reply  :lol: ]


Follow Up Edit: Your doxxing screenshot has now been removed. Do not continue to dox me (or anyone else) again. I have updated my privacy settings so that that cannot happen again.  Also, you made a new good point later in your message, primarily during your reply to the dragon warhammer analogy that might've brought me be half-way around to being neutral with your suggestion. I might've just needed more clarification on it to reduce some confusion I had. But I might take a week to reply to give this the reading and thought it deserves and to move past this distraction. Note: I came here purely focused on this suggestion itself. Not you. We don't need to get people's workplaces involved in a video game suggestion.  I'll leave one quip: I'm not that surprised because this is a lightweight version of politics after all.


Posted 05 October 2026 - 09:10 PM #23

Mhk

Respected

Mhk
Posts: 351
Likes: 568
Clan: Veritas





  •  Member since:
    23 May 2019

    • Time spent:
      123d 14h 7m 48s

  •  Previous username:
    ahk

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  35 bugs found

Then show it. You've been trying every dishonest tactic instead of furthering your suggestion.

Read the comment I just posted...?
 

By design, RSPS's serve a more casual player-base due to the higher exp rates, lower quest burden, and lighter diaries. However you can expect the most active players to chat on these forum threads, skewing the voices heard.

Has anyone played on an RSPS with no economy before?

As for your rant, I'll refer you back to your post here, describing what a RSPS is, in a post on a RSPS forum, and then following that up with asking if anyone has played an RSPS with no economy..?

 

God forbid someone goes to college and comes out educated.

Please don't confuse my posts saying that you're using AI means I think your responses sound educated.
Since your first post it is clear that you misunderstood my suggestion, and then after being told to re-read the suggestion you continue to double down.
Trying to hyperinflate your vocabulary in your posts doesn't help the fact that you can't figure out what the suggestion is about.

Posted Image

Posted 06 October 2026 - 01:34 PM #24

RiskitRaw

Ironman

RiskitRaw
Posts: 20
Likes: 8
Location: Basement



  •  Member since:
    09 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      7h 47m 59s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards
I support this suggestion. Make TP great again, "for the poor".
  • Mhk likes this




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 81 user(s)