Jump to content


Photo

A Noob

new new player friendly lfg ironman hcim

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted 19 August 2026 - 07:51 PM #1

Moxc
Hardcore Ironman

Moxc
Posts: 0
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    17 Aug 2026

    • Time spent:
      1h 45m 6s

  •  Total level:
    490

Hey everyone, I’m Moxc — been around the RuneScape scene since 2004. I’ve maxed both an Ironman and a main on OSRS, and recently decided to spin up a Hardcore Ironman just to see how far I could push it.

Now I’m testing the waters here on Alora with my HCIM, Moxc, to explore the content and see how it stacks up against the real thing. I don’t plan to stay hardcore forever — this is more of a content test run — but I’m loving the challenge so far.

Always down to chat, theorycraft, or grind with others — whether you’re on Alora or OSRS. If you see me around, hit me up — I’m always up for a good conversation or a boss run.

 

Would love to find friends who also play OSRS!!! Chat me up.


  • Moe likes this

Posted 19 August 2026 - 08:33 PM #2

23

Senior Moderator

23
Posts: 270
Likes: 226



  •  Member since:
    24 Mar 2018

    • Time spent:
      56d 8h 9m 4s

  •  Previous username:
    Cmdr Data

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

@Moxc 

 

Welcome!  What are your early goals with your HCIM?  Look forward to chatting with you in game!  :)


Ironman Account: Olllivander

Posted 20 August 2026 - 01:29 AM #3

Kareem Sqr
Global Moderator

Kareem Sqr
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 920
Clan: Alora
Location: Under My Bed




  •  Member since:
    24 Oct 2023

    • Time spent:
      210d 15h 31m 29s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards
Welcome to Alora mate <3
Best of luck on your goals ;) Just don't die :D

Whats-App-Image-2026-07-24-at-16-49-11-(

Vote | Store | Rules | Play | Support | Appeal | 2FA

Donator Benefits | Bug Report | Suggestions | Discord

 

- Promoted to hDNR4Y0.png Server Support on December 18th 2023

- Promoted to wsszlCf.png Server Moderator on January 24th 2024

- Promoted to m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on March 15th 2024

- Resigned from m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on May 29th 2025

- Re Joined the team as m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on November 2nd 2025

- Promoted to sb5CFxz.png Global Moderator on January 30th 2026


Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 20 August 2026 - 06:39 AM #4

GIM Flex
Group Ironman

GIM Flex
Posts: 296
Likes: 268
Location: ON, Canada



  •  Member since:
    16 Dec 2019

    • Time spent:
      28d 17h 3m 7s

  •  Total level:
    2,278
    Awards

  •  27 bugs found

Welcome to Alora!

  I'm actually glad to see such experienced Real Runescape Ironmen coming over to Alora, As i've never really focused much on Basegame in recent years it's great to banter between Alora Vs Rs Content and see how it holds up. 

Cant wait to see your account progress and do not hesitate to ask questions via the Alora CC! 


CIkjVwQ.png

KgZ1Nz8.png
October 2018

Personal Account Management
Main played accounts

GIM : GIM Flex
x4 UIM : Scaredy Catt
  FIRST WITH 99-Thieving | FIRST HCUIM TO DIE | FIRST X4 TO MAX 

 


Posted 20 August 2026 - 08:03 AM #5

Moxc
Hardcore Ironman

Moxc
Posts: 0
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    17 Aug 2026

    • Time spent:
      1h 45m 6s

  •  Total level:
    490

Welcome to Alora!

  I'm actually glad to see such experienced Real Runescape Ironmen coming over to Alora, As i've never really focused much on Basegame in recent years it's great to banter between Alora Vs Rs Content and see how it holds up. 

Cant wait to see your account progress and do not hesitate to ask questions via the Alora CC! 

Thanks buddy! Glad to be here. I maxed my iron 4 years ago roughly? or 3? So...a lot of content I haven't even tried in-game. I felt like using Alora as an escape and after researching closest 1:1 osrs rsps, here we are. I'm excited to practice end game content so I don't destroy my OSRS HCIM =)



Posted 20 August 2026 - 04:24 PM #6

Moe
Advertisement Manager

Moe
Posts: 4,382
Likes: 10,481
Clan: Staff
Location: fbi office







  •  Member since:
    05 Jan 2019

    • Time spent:
      283d 8h 15m 22s

  •  Previous username:
    IM Moe

  •  Total level:
    2,278
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Welcome to Alora, good luck at the best RSPS! 


9c934e44f0148a21221d3c8b9f6c3373.png

Cheap-Subs-1000x333.gif





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)